BREAKING: Four ISIS Terrorists from Iraq and Egypt Arrested in Nicaragua on Way to US Southern Borde

So we caught these 4, I wonder how many got in that we didn't catch? Or will get in in the future. Sooner or later, there's going to be a terrorist event somewhere in the US, and we'll eventually find out they came in through the southern border. Maybe we can't stop all of them, but for God's sake, how can you not try as much as possible or feasible to stop as many as we can? That's why you build the fucking fence and you upgrade the facilities and checkpoints on the border, which the MFing Dems won't do.
A wall would stop them, right?

So we caught these 4, I wonder how many got in that we didn't catch? Or will get in in the future. Sooner or later, there's going to be a terrorist event somewhere in the US, and we'll eventually find out they came in through the southern border. Maybe we can't stop all of them, but for God's sake, how can you not try as much as possible or feasible to stop as many as we can? That's why you build the fucking fence and you upgrade the facilities and checkpoints on the border, which the MFing Dems won't do.

Maybe, maybe not, but a wall would make it harder to get in, and that's the point. There's a reason why so many countries build walls, it ain't just for show and it ain't just for politics either.

You are tiresome. That is why a radiation bomb in a blue city is needed. And then more of them. To end you.

And we had our eye on them the whole time. Did you notice who told the Nicaraguans that they were there? Don't you worry about a thing, Shocked.
Yes. What a great advertisement for knowing who is trying to enter your country. All the reason more to build a wall and beef up considerably our border security.
Kudos to Costa Rico and Nicaragua. Don't pull my leg and tell me the people streaming north to the US are just humble downtrodden children and their parents.

It's a free for all.

Who didn't see this coming?

It's big business, and some don't care who is at risk.

BREAKING: Four ISIS Terrorists from Iraq and Egypt Arrested in Nicaragua on Way to US Southern Border

Four ISIS terrorists were arrested in Nicaragua on their way to the United States.
The Egyptians were named as Mohamed Ibrahim, 33, and Mahmoud Samy Eissa, 26, while the Iraqis were Ahmed Ghanim Mohamed Al Jubury, 41 and Mustafa Ali Mohamed Yaoob, 29.
Who didn't see this coming?

It's big business, and some don't care who is at risk.

BREAKING: Four ISIS Terrorists from Iraq and Egypt Arrested in Nicaragua on Way to US Southern Border

Four ISIS terrorists were arrested in Nicaragua on their way to the United States.
The Egyptians were named as Mohamed Ibrahim, 33, and Mahmoud Samy Eissa, 26, while the Iraqis were Ahmed Ghanim Mohamed Al Jubury, 41 and Mustafa Ali Mohamed Yaoob, 29.
:eusa_eh: Oh gee what a surprise. :eusa_eh:

No, because i am better than them, and better than you.
You are "better" than all those nations that you can't even name? :113:
"Better" in what way? More delusional? More inconsequential? Certainly more stupid. Certainly responsible for almost nothing at all. You nailed it this time, Chuck.

And, of course, those countries do not have 8000 miles of border, so its an idiotic comparison, anyway.
Yes. Idiotic, like saying the bigger my yard is the less I need a fence. That's real extra dumb.
I can think of at least 65 nations that say you are full of crap!

And the border with Mexico is only about two thousand miles long, Leroy. Not eight!

Southern US Border Barrier
You've just made yourself ridiculous from the start and gotten more asinine every stop along the way.
Good job, ass clown.

Last edited:

Read once that there is roughly a 20-1 ratio of misses to apprehensions if they try to cross the border, based on surveys of BP and captured criminals.

You are tiresome. That is why a radiation bomb in a blue city is needed. And then more of them. To end you.
^^^ yet more evidence that conservatism is a mental deformity.

Forum List

Back