Good for her

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Megan Rapinoe, US women's soccer star, says she's 'not going to the f*****g White House' - CNN

And good for Ali Kreiger for supporting Megan. Ali said that Trump hates "women he can't grope or control." That is a so true statement.

Trump should stay out of women's soccer. From what I see he needs to spend more time practicing golf to cut down on his time in the rough.

Besides, he says he's "so busy," then where does he find the time to watch the Word Cup?

Can you show me a picture of this Word Cup?

Is it like a standard football cup, er wut? :confused-84:

iu

Last edited:
Who really cares what she does? How does it affect anyone’s day?

We’re moving into 23 trillion dollars worth of debt. That does affect everyone’s life. There’s more important things to address than what this butch looking scag does or doesn’t do.

Last edited:
Trump is president!
Doesn’t she know that Freedom of Speech has been removed from the US Constitution?

Megan Rapinoe, US women's soccer star, says she's 'not going to the f*****g White House' - CNN

And good for Ali Kreiger for supporting Megan. Ali said that Trump hates "women he can't grope or control." That is a so true statement.

Trump should stay out of women's soccer. From what I see he needs to spend more time practicing golf to cut down on his time in the rough.

Besides, he says he's "so busy," then where does he find the time to watch the Word Cup?

Err, ok. Good for her, I guess.

Who the fuck is Megan Rapinoe? And who the fuck is Ali Kreiger? And what the fuck is US women's soccer? I'm so confused.

I think she's being rude. So are all those other folks who refuse to go. I hear the WH is beautiful--a friend told me once that the chandelier when you walk in is drop dead gorgeous, for one thing. The couple times I've been there, I didn't have all day to wait in line for a tour. Nowadays, I think you have to sign up in advance and get vetted, anyway. Not that I couldn't get vetted, but who wants to do sightseeing by appointment? You probably still have to stand in line for hours.

I think she's being rude. So are all those other folks who refuse to go. I hear the WH is beautiful--a friend told me once that the chandelier when you walk in is drop dead gorgeous, for one thing. The couple times I've been there, I didn't have all day to wait in line for a tour. Nowadays, I think you have to sign up in advance and get vetted, anyway. Not that I couldn't get vetted, but who wants to do sightseeing by appointment? You probably still have to stand in line for hours.

It's just a click bait article tailored to easily outraged partisans.

So you know bill clinton, eh?

I wouldn't pass up an invitation to The White House, once in a lifetime offer for most.

Ok, but it's all over the MSM. Trump sniped back at her for it.

I wouldn't pass up an invitation to The White House, once in a lifetime offer for most.
And I might get a quarter pounder with cheese, too.

Can’t imagine a greater cultural icon, other than maybe the second string curling squad.

Ok, but it's all over the MSM. Trump sniped back at her for it.

Of course he did. Did you expect anything else?

You're on the HS nationals winning football team? :eek:

I don't even like Trump, but if I were invited to the White House I would go, shamelessly kiss his ass for however long I had to, then shamelessly talk shit on him the second I left.

"Did you see that tie? Who wears a tie that long?"

You're on the HS nationals winning football team?
One can always hope, yes?

Forum List

Back