BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Getting mad at abuse (real or imagined) is one thing, and properly presented can engender popular support and sympathy. Burning, rioting, looting, and assault only feeds negative stereotypes and lifts support for the very authority they are angry at.

Mad at the police and the city government? Make your war on them, not on the car parts store, Walgreen's, used car lot, or a pizza joint.
Well the reason I think they do this (the blacks who do these things), is because it is the only thing close enough or available at close range for them to do or strike out against, so they lash out at everything around them in order to grab the attentions of those who are not readily available onto them, and so through these drastic means they think that it will bring them to their table quick, and that is what they think. It is the only avenue they know, and it is the only avenue they choose. Now why is this one wonders, when they supposedly have more representation than the average poor white person does now ? I mean white poor folks don't have a white NAACP to call upon or to represent them, nor do they have an Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson to come running when they feel they are oppressed by the man. Hec they don't even have a President that is sympathetic to their needs, because Obama is not nor will he ever be the President for all citizens equally in this nation. He has shown his bias, and black people expected him to change everything for them in this nation or else.

I mean they say it all the time now, that they are still waiting on that change Obama promised, but what exactly is that change, and does it include poor white folks as well ? It's getting so that black folks are dominating the Oh Poor Me in this nation, while white poor folks aren't being included in these things at all, and that is just wrong period to a lot of white people. There isn't going to be a whole lot of sympathy from the average white person in this nation now on these issues, because if anything Obama has messed that up also. You can not play these racial politics in this way, and then keep the majority of the citizens in this nation on your side. IT WON"T WORK and IT DOESN'T WORK!

Getting mad at abuse (real or imagined) is one thing, and properly presented can engender popular support and sympathy. Burning, rioting, looting, and assault only feeds negative stereotypes and lifts support for the very authority they are angry at.

Mad at the police and the city government? Make your war on them, not on the car parts store, Walgreens, used car lot, or a pizza joint.

I agree, but you can see, even on this thread, the ones that are most disturbed by what is going on in Ferguson are the very same ones that are making racial slurs. The problem goes deeper than what we are seeing in Ferguson.....until people realize that we are all "humans" on this planet and that being white is not something we had anything to do with, it was an act of God, then maybe we will see less and less of these type of situations.

I mean white poor folks don't have a white NAACP to call upon or to represent them, nor do they have an Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson to come running when they feel they are oppressed by the man. Hec they don't even have a President that is sympathetic to their needs, because Obama is not nor will he ever be the President for all citizens equally in this nation. He has shown his bias, and black people expected him to change everything for them in this nation or else.

Are you serious? Poor white folk will never get the same crappy treatment that poor black people get. The statistics are clear that there is a definite bias in the way blacks vs whites are treated. White people don't need an NAACP because they are not discriminated against based on the color of their skin. When have whites ever had to sit in a different part of a restaurant or theater, or drink from a different water fountain...or go to separate and ill equipped schools? True that all that is gone, but the racism continues. People today make all kinds of excuses for racism and continue the hate and anger toward blacks. You can see it in this very thread, generalizing and insulting all black people (those that have nothing to do with what is going on) due to the actions of those in Ferguson.

Wilson says that Mike Brown punched him in the right cheek with his right fist. So he was sitting on the left side of his car, with his left cheek facing the window that Brown stuck his fist into, right?
But he also says he was turned away, with his arms up protecting his face at the time - so can the fuck is it possible to punch someone in the right side of the face with your right fist when the person has their arms up for protection, and is turned away?

Explain that to me, racists.

Fuck you, bitch!

Explain how it is possible. You can try it yourself if you like.

Wilson says that Mike Brown punched him in the right cheek with his right fist. So he was sitting on the left side of his car, with his left cheek facing the window that Brown stuck his fist into, right?
But he also says he was turned away, with his arms up protecting his face at the time - so can the fuck is it possible to punch someone in the right side of the face with your right fist when the person has their arms up for protection, and is turned away?

Grand jury was able to figure it out even if you cannot.
No charges filed.
Now piss off.

Explain how it is possible.

Fuck you, bitch!

What do you expect from ignorant, red-neck trailer-trash people with access to a computer? :D

You just posed a question that is giving him a headache and he is throwing up!.....:eek:

I mean white poor folks don't have a white NAACP to call upon or to represent them, nor do they have an Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson to come running when they feel they are oppressed by the man. Hec they don't even have a President that is sympathetic to their needs, because Obama is not nor will he ever be the President for all citizens equally in this nation. He has shown his bias, and black people expected him to change everything for them in this nation or else.

Are you serious? Poor white folk will never get the same crappy treatment that poor black people get. The statistics are clear that there is a definite bias in the way blacks vs whites are treated. White people don't need an NAACP because they are not discriminated against based on the color of their skin. When have whites ever had to sit in a different part of a restaurant or theater, or drink from a different water fountain...or go to separate and ill equipped schools? True that all that is gone, but the racism continues. People today make all kinds of excuses for racism and continue the hate and anger toward blacks. You can see it in this very thread, generalizing and insulting all black people (those that have nothing to do with what is going on) due to the actions of those in Ferguson.

The excuses need to stop, just like you said none of that exist today, so not a lot of sympathy is going to come from whites anymore who have moved on or have been born into a different era, and so the broad discrimination excuse brush has to be used now, because it is harder to prove that a person was not being discriminated against when they say that they were, and especially if they claim this when in fact there weren't, so the quick excuse broad discrimination brush works wonders in that regard for those who will use it in a heart beat these days.

What a set up that is, and many people have got to be envious of such a set up, because it sure beats working like so many whites and blacks do in America, but sadly still can't get ahead because of it all.

I don't think that Whites are buying it anymore, and especially the whites who had nothing to do with any of it now, and weren't even born into it yet they have to carry the burden because the blacks are going to make them carry the burden, along with the guilt even if they are innocent in these things except for their having white skin in which convicts them.

Oooh, that sounds like a racist remark........trying to compare San Antonio to Mexico City....you mean by the number of Hispanics? Thought you were above that....:rolleyes:

What is racist about it ... I in no way suggested that Hispanics were any more or less superior than anyone else. I didn't say anything offense about Hispanics unless they are offended by the idea they live in the awesome city of San Antonio in the great states of Texas. The context was in reference to people listing cities in the United States with demonstrations.

Don't let your bigotry cloud your ability to properly evaluate the text ... Or foolishly get ahead of yourself trying to criticize someone else.

Fuck you, bitch!

What do you expect from ignorant, red-neck trailer-trash people with access to a computer? :D

You just posed a question that is giving him a headache and he is throwing up!.....:eek:
Been a racist long Mertex ? I bet you've been one ever since your parents taught you to be one or maybe you leaned it at a public school. Maybe it' self made because you are looking for some clique to belong to, but it is 2014 you know, and everyone is looking for a little nostalgia these days...LOL

Oooh, that sounds like a racist remark........trying to compare San Antonio to Mexico City....you mean by the number of Hispanics? Thought you were above that....:rolleyes:

What is racist about it ... I in no way suggested that Hispanics were any more or less superior than anyone else. I didn't say anything offense about Hispanics unless they are offended by the idea they live in the awesome city of San Antonio in the great states of Texas. The context was in reference to people listing cities in the United States with demonstrations.

Don't let your bigotry cloud your ability to properly evaluate the text ... Or foolishly get ahead of yourself trying to criticize someone else.

This is what you responded to someone saying "Reported riots in Mexico City":

Is that what they call San Antonio now?

Insinuating that San Antonio is now called Mexico City? Why else? Of course I knew you would deny it.....gotta keep up the pretense.

This is what you responded to someone saying "Reported riots in Mexico City":

Insinuating that San Antonio is now called Mexico City? Why else? Of course I knew you would deny it.....gotta keep up the pretense.
What about when Ray Nagan Called New Orleans " The Chocolate City", would that be keeping up the pretense ? Are you down with that, but not down with the other ?

Deny what ... Be above what ... What is it you are insinuating? Why else would I do what ... What is it you think I meant.?

I know what I said, what I meant and why I said it ... How about you explain yourself?

The only one keeping up pretense is you ... Attempting to have some idea what you are talking about ... Or that the bigoted ideas you have contain any relevance to the accusation you have made.

Grow Up!

Last edited:
Reported riots in Mexico city.

This is how racists and bigots out themselves without even knowing it. And yes, this is how the Right does Latino outreach. And the Left thanks the Right for this. Please, Right, keep on doing what you are doing. Thank you.

This is how racists and bigots out themselves without even knowing it. And yes, this is how the Right does Latino outreach. And the Left thanks the Right for this. Please, Right, keep on doing what you are doing. Thank you.

How Marxist thugs bring people together...

B18gJ4mCEAEcUAs.jpg

What was racist about the statement?
Do you know what racism is?

Are you suggesting the student riots in Mexico City have anything to do with The Michael Brown case?

Last edited:
Looks like all quiet tonight ?
the

How Marxist thugs bring people together...

B18gJ4mCEAEcUAs.jpg

Yes just look at what a legacy this President is going to have when he gets done, and I don't think he is finished yet. Let's check the score board where as there is the Fast and Furious situation, Benghazi, and then there is Racial incitement, and taking sides on the issues without letting the justice system work as it should first, then he can't get anything done except through Executive Orders, or how about the ACA in which is so bad that they call it Obama Care, Iraq in shambles, Russia re-arming for a new cold war, China testing us, trading high risk prisoners for one possible deserter who got others killed looking for him, no help for a decorated marine who made a wrong turn and went to a Mexican Prison for it, upping the dependency rates in the nation to unsustainable levels upon his watch, being insensitive about the deaths of Americans, siding with the Muslim Brotherhood against Egypt, and suggesting that the rogue president be re-instated there, instead of investigating what went wrong before injecting himself into their business, calling Fort Hood work place violence instead of a terrorist act, siding with radical Americans against the majority of Americans within our nation, and on and on it all goes. Feel free to add anything I may have missed.

Forum List

Back