BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Grab the popcorn. Cool the beers.
Time to watch the Tree Dwellers do what they have done for centuries.

It's people with attitude like yours that are the cause of situations such as these. What have we, as white people done for centuries? I wonder if you would have done better if you would have had to suffer years of oppression such as they have? Your comment just shows how immature you are, or maybe you are not familiar with America's history. Or, maybe you're one of the ones that are proud of some our ancestors and their raunchy behavior?

AMERICA’S ONGOING CRIMES AGAINST BLACKS, AND WHAT IT NEEDS TO DO TO MAKE UP FOR THEM

Kerry M. writes:

Responding to your article, “We must face the fact of black racist violence against whites,” what seems to be missing in font size 18 point is that white men raped black women, men and children for over 400 years in this Caucasian dominated country. How can you write about something with such precision, yet overlook the blatant fact the white America perpetuated and inflicted this kind of humiliating violation on a people FIRST!
To remind white America of the systematic and physical lynching of the black man since he arrived on these shores and the intentional and mostly successful attempt to destroy the structure of the black family by mentally and/or physically castrating the black man would not only demand that white America be accountable and take responsibility for the monster they have created and now want to go away, but it would also demand white America’s silence.

What really pisses white America off, is that through every attempt they have made to sterilize, kill, imprison, etc., they cannot get rid of the black man and his kind. Black people built this country at the sacrifice of everything they knew to that point of crossing oceans in iron shackles… that debt has never been repaid.. not 1%. White Americans live a life of privilege and nondiscrimination in their day to day.

Amazing how they call out “Injustice” when they experience something that black America has lived with since they involuntarily set foot on American soil. They don’t understand that black people are not the problem. The problem is the self liberty of self entitled white America.

America s ongoing crimes against blacks and what it needs to do to make up for them
and you posted this inflammatory racist shit why?
Because you are an inflammatory racist piece of shit?

Look at you, all grown up, can't debate like a civil person, all you can do is act like the ones that you are making fun of. And you think I'm the one that is racist? Obviously you don't know the definition of racist. Did you read the post I was responding to? Obviously not. Grow up.

That's part of the problem.

Yeah, me not wasting the time to read your silly bullshit about ancient history and how that's justification about a group of idiots burning their neighborhood down is what's keeping the black man down.

I'm not condoning the behavior of those that are violently protesting, you moron. Look at the post that I was responding to. If you are going to use racist slurs to refer to people, then you deserve whatever reaction you get from them.

And your "fair and balanced" logo under your username tells me all I have to know about you.
You are far from being fair and balanced.....

Yeah, me not wasting the time to read your silly bullshit about ancient history and how that's justification about a group of idiots burning their neighborhood down is what's keeping the black man down.

I'm not condoning the behavior of those that are violently protesting, you moron. Look at the post that I was responding to. If you are going to use racist slurs to refer to people, then you deserve whatever reaction you get from them.

And your "fair and balanced" logo under your username tells me all I have to know about you.

Racists slurs? Calling someone or a group of rioters "idiots" isn't a racial slur. :rolleyes: You're doing more to hurt racial harmony in this country with your victimized uber guilty bullshit views than the cop who blew away that black guy.

Racists slurs? Calling someone or a group of rioters "idiots" isn't a racial slur. :rolleyes: You're doing more to hurt racial harmony in this country with your victimized uber guilty bullshit views than the cop who blew away that black guy.

That's not what he called them. What the hell are you talking about.....go read the post I was responding to before you get your panties all in a wad.

This is who I was responding to. Next time, read the whole post.

B3V-SEKCMAA-E5a.jpg:large

It's people with attitude like yours that are the cause of situations such as these. What have we, as white people done for centuries? I wonder if you would have done better if you would have had to suffer years of oppression such as they have? Your comment just shows how immature you are, or maybe you are not familiar with America's history. Or, maybe you're one of the ones that are proud of some our ancestors and their raunchy behavior?

AMERICA’S ONGOING CRIMES AGAINST BLACKS, AND WHAT IT NEEDS TO DO TO MAKE UP FOR THEM

Kerry M. writes:

Responding to your article, “We must face the fact of black racist violence against whites,” what seems to be missing in font size 18 point is that white men raped black women, men and children for over 400 years in this Caucasian dominated country. How can you write about something with such precision, yet overlook the blatant fact the white America perpetuated and inflicted this kind of humiliating violation on a people FIRST!
To remind white America of the systematic and physical lynching of the black man since he arrived on these shores and the intentional and mostly successful attempt to destroy the structure of the black family by mentally and/or physically castrating the black man would not only demand that white America be accountable and take responsibility for the monster they have created and now want to go away, but it would also demand white America’s silence.

What really pisses white America off, is that through every attempt they have made to sterilize, kill, imprison, etc., they cannot get rid of the black man and his kind. Black people built this country at the sacrifice of everything they knew to that point of crossing oceans in iron shackles… that debt has never been repaid.. not 1%. White Americans live a life of privilege and nondiscrimination in their day to day.

Amazing how they call out “Injustice” when they experience something that black America has lived with since they involuntarily set foot on American soil. They don’t understand that black people are not the problem. The problem is the self liberty of self entitled white America.

America s ongoing crimes against blacks and what it needs to do to make up for them

Look at you, all grown up, can't debate like a civil person, all you can do is act like the ones that you are making fun of. And you think I'm the one that is racist? Obviously you don't know the definition of racist. Did you read the post I was responding to? Obviously not. Grow up.
There is nothing to debate. You posted this race bating commentary which I might add, is not yours, but a C&P of someone else's work.
Now you expect me to debate someone who is not here?
Sorry, sweet tart. It doesn't work that way.

You unwittingly tried to come up with something profound and using someone else's opinion piece started a shit storm. And now you have the nerve to act surprised when you get a negative reaction?
Cut the crap. You know exactly what you did.

I
so at this hour, we have reports of protests flaring into full riots in the following cities:
Ferguson, MO;
LA;
Chicago;
NYC;
DC;
Oakland, CA
Sacramento;
Rit's only in Ferguson.
We've only just begun.
diots like you are the problem. Go join noomie in a love fest.
Apparently, you misunderstood my truncated statement. I'm not a protestor. I applaud the correct "no bill". What I see is a prolonged series of demonstrations, despite the FORENSIC EVIDENCE and testimony of eye witnesses that DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE STORE ROBBERY that back up Wilson's account. I doubt that 10% of the jump-on-the-band-wagon protestors even know what "forensic evidence" means. If they do know what it means, they don't know what it tells about this particular incident.

A thug is dead. That thug brought about the actions and reactions that caused his own death by gunfire.

Dorian Johnson is a lying thug also. He just knew better than to try to "put a beat down" on a LEO.

Then Big Mike's daddy, wearing his pants with the belt below his asshole, screams to the madding crowd, "BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!!!!

So the crowd tried!

Stupid, uncivilized idiots!

Is CNN trying to become the next MSNBC ?

Since the Grand Jury decision, they've been having Van Jones on during most of the reporting from Fergusson.

This morning, they have the white Uncle Tom Tim Wise on. These people lack any ability to be objective.

I wonder if the police will be able to piece together video that will enable them to figure out the criminals who started the fires ?

I hope they find out, and I hope there are harsh penalties.

I wonder if the police will be able to piece together video that will enable them to figure out the criminals who started the fires ?

I hope they find out, and I hope there are harsh penalties.
Hope is a wonderful thing.
Unfortunately in this case there is no hope of ever catching the 'Special Needs Tree Dwellers' who started the fires.
Negroes, generally, world wide are a failed race who were basically left behind hundreds of years ago b/c they simply did not/do not have the mental capacity to function in a world that requires self reliance and impulse control and personal pride. We see this fact demonstrated in every inner city in the world.
We are seeing it in Ferguson.
How many young negro men have been murdered by other young negro men in Chicagoland in the last month?
Where is Rev. Al?
Sitting in a private jet with 5 million bucks in his pocket.........every fucking penny from being the country's number one gold star race whore.
And the negroes love him! Go fucking figure!

I think FOOLISH PRIDE is another big thing that goes on in these things, where as once the FOOLISH PRIDE button is pushed, then it's as if nothing can get through anymore. What black people have to understand is that while in their weakness, the devil is never lurking to far from a peoples weakness, and FOOLISH PRIDE is a weakness because it is sin, and when he senses it or when he detects it in anyone or anything, then he uses it as a weapon against anyone who allows that to control them. He uses anything and everything to lure his victims in, and then he dupes them into doing what he wants them to do afterwards. What I see down in Ferguson is the Devil doing his works through a people who are vulnerable to such a thing, and are sadly weak as a result of listening to his minions of all walks dupe them over the years. Like the video of Johnathan above states, it's time to change it, where as what he is saying is to change ones mind about things, and this is so that people can win over their struggles not by violence and mayhem, but by just being better than this when struggles come along. Christianity was the answer for millions over the years, and it works to make millions better, and it helps them to understand better about how that ole devil works in this world.

Overcome the oppressor ? And so who is the real oppressor in the world (it ain't whitey), but really who are all the players who are playing the devils game in life ? How about if the oppressor has become you your own self in life, and therefore it is oppressing you through your own mind instead of it coming from some outside force or what have you ? Then what?. The devil is the master of the enslavement of the mind if ones allows him to be, so unless his chains are broken within you, then slavery as anyone chooses shall be what one chooses until somehow the light goes off and the right thing happens in which is found within the mind itself at that very moment when one wakes up to smell the coffee again.

Kerry M. writes:

There is nothing to debate. You posted this race bating commentary which I might add, is not yours, but a C&P of someone else's work.
Now you expect me to debate someone who is not here?
Sorry, sweet tart. It doesn't work that way.

I was responding to someone who made a racial slur, who calls black people names, and I was pointing out that doing that (which is nothing but racism) just keeps the hate and the animosity alive. If you had read the article maybe you would have understood what I was trying to point out. If you had been oppressed for centuries, you might react in the same way. Anyone who can't talk without getting nasty is not mature, is just acting like a child and your comments, calling me names is proof of that. You don't have the mentality to discuss the matter, so you resort to slinging poop.

And, you have the nerve to get mad at the blacks in Ferguson getting upset for being discriminated, and here you are getting upset over a few words on a Forum, tsk, tsk.

You unwittingly tried to come up with something profound and using someone else's opinion piece started a shit storm. And now you have the nerve to act surprised when you get a negative reaction?
Cut the crap. You know exactly what you did.

I provided the link, moron, I wasn't trying to take credit for the article. Obviously you're not very educated or you have been able to figure that out. And, there is nothing that isn't known by many in the article, that black people have been oppressed for centuries and their reaction is proof that they're tired of it. The racial slurs that were spewed out by the idiot I was responding to, is proof that racism is still a part of some people's lives. If it isn't part of yours, then bravo, but I wasn't responding to you, now, was I?

Getting mad at abuse (real or imagined) is one thing, and properly presented can engender popular support and sympathy. Burning, rioting, looting, and assault only feeds negative stereotypes and lifts support for the very authority they are angry at.

Mad at the police and the city government? Make your war on them, not on the car parts store, Walgreens, used car lot, or a pizza joint.

Forum List

Back