BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
I read what she described ... But you have to make some kind of connection between what I said and how it applies to a form of racism or discrimination.

If I were to say a truck driving down the road is blue ... It doesn't mean I am discriminating against the truck or the color blue.

Ahh, but you accused her of not defining racism at all. So, which is it gonna be?

I didn't accuse her of anything regrading her knowledge of racism ... I asked her to identify the racism (or discrimination) in my statement and if she knew what racism is? The same things I asked you and you have haven't yet answered ... No need for you to hide behind her bigotry.

Now I did accuse her of being immature and going on a witch-hunt ... And if you are dead set on being her little toady, I certainly don't mind accusing you of the same behavior.

The very fact that you call me someone's toady says nothing about me, but alot about you.

As to racism, I have already answered. I said point blank that Mertex perfectly defined racism. This automatically implies or infers that that is also MY definition of racism. Pay attention, fer fux sakes. Smart people don't need to reinvent the wheel and I am not your fucking secretary.

P.S.
Dear G-d, please send me just one single Conservative who can actually concentrate himself on something in a worthy way for more than 3 milliseconds. Thanks, G-d. -Stat
Yes she perfectly defined it alright, and she fit the bill or definition of it perfectly..

This is, of course, a lie.

Mertex does none of the things she defined, not even in the slightest.

Are you really that ignorant, or did your handlers tell you to say that?
You best learn how to read or keep up bud, because umm yes she did..

The excuses need to stop, just like you said none of that exist today, so not a lot of sympathy is going to come from whites anymore who have moved on or have been born into a different era, and so the broad discrimination excuse brush has to be used now, because it is harder to prove that a person was not being discriminated against when they say that they were, and especially if they claim this when in fact there weren't, so the quick excuse broad discrimination brush works wonders in that regard for those who will use it in a heart beat these days.
1. What do you mean none of that exists today? Just read over the posts from the right, they are filled with racial slurs. If it occurs on a Forum, where all it amounts to is words, why would you think it doesn't exist in real life? Maybe you don't recognize racism, like so many on the right don't, and don't consider the slurs and nasty treatment as racism.

What a set up that is, and many people have got to be envious of such a set up, because it sure beats working like so many whites and blacks do in America, but sadly still can't get ahead because of it all.
2. You are of the mind set that only blacks are on welfare, and therein is the problem with your understanding.

I don't think that Whites are buying it anymore, and especially the whites who had nothing to do with any of it now, and weren't even born into it yet they have to carry the burden because the blacks are going to make them carry the burden, along with the guilt even if they are innocent in these things except for their having white skin in which convicts them.

3. When everyone starts treating others with the same respect they want to be treated, then the problems will decrease. Just like you are tired of what you consider a burden on you, I'm sure that blacks are just as tired of being treated like second-class citizens.

OK, I will try and converse with a racist now, and shockingly one who likes to give the definitions of racism to another when eat up with it herself, so I will answer the best I can to your replies.

1. Racism in the form of what it once was in the past does not exist today in that same from (you keep chasing ghost or creating ghost in your mind), where as what exist today is generally reactionary or knee jerk off of what someone else has said or started, but in real life where the races work and intermingle together, you don't have these problems at all. I consider the problem as being reactionary today in most cases or reverse racism in a lot of other cases.
True, that some of that exists, and it's also a problem. But, don't tell me that racism doesn't exist because I have witnessed it myself. Of course we don't have slaves, but there is the mentality that blacks are lazy, not as smart, etc, etc., by many and it's not true. Generalizing about any one race is never smart.

2. You undoubtedly didn't catch where I said whites and blacks working in America, because it is costing all of us in extreme taxation when all is said and done. Where did you get that I was of the mindset that only blacks in America are on welfare? Are you trying to create a racist in order to battle with a racist ? It won't work... Policy changes are needed, and the right policies put in place. Most all people would agree, but of course not the ones (all races) who get the free stuff to the point of dependency, and why would they ?
Yes, I guess I missed where you said whites and blacks, so the racial background of people is not what causes people to decide to try and milk the system. However, Welfare has undergone revisions so that no one is supposed to stay on longer than 5 years....unless they are truly incapacitated, so it could be that the system is not working the way it is supposed to, and that is a problem that needs to be fixed. But, I have seen many comments that insinuate that "all" blacks prefer to be on welfare, which is crazy, because I've never seen anyone get rich off welfare.

3. Yes I agree but that respect is a two way street always, and it has no defining lines regarding race, so people need to get over it, and they need to make their way from where it is that they are at in their lives, but it always starts with the one in the mirror first.. Have you never read in the Bible where it says "kill them with kindness and you shall heap coals of fire upon their heads" ? How come it is that people don't trust in his word anymore, because doing it our way isn't working as is shown daily ? This goes for everyone in life who resist the good Lord's teachings in these things.
Respect is a two way street, and as long as neither side wants to be the first to extend the olive leaf, and as long as there are those within each side that won't go along with the rest, we will continue to have these types of altercations. Martin Luther King jr did a lot to change things from the way they used to be and he wanted it to be done peacefully, so the people that were violently protesting in Ferguson were going against MLK's desires. And, they were not discriminating, either, I saw where a black woman's business was vandalized. Fortunately, kind people have come around to help her. I don't know what happened in Ferguson with the policeman and Michael Brown, but it needs to be investigated without bias to get to the bottom so if there was wrong doing it can be addressed and maybe changes need to be put in place.
Good post, as I see you are trying to fight the urge, and that is good.. We may can converse a little bit here after all...

Thank you for proving that you are a worthless troll. That is most helpful.
Who exactly is trolling here ? Looks to be you if you ask me, because I bet your buddy can speak for herself if you would let her.

Actually, Mertex defined it quite exactly. Are you too stupid to read, or simply a cowardly racist? Never mind, you're not important enough to me for me to care. Carry on. Your ignorance is quite entertaining.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I read what she described ... But you have to make some kind of connection between what I said and how it applies to a form of racism or discrimination.

If I were to say a truck driving down the road is blue ... It doesn't mean I am discriminating against the truck or the color blue.

And yet, you have never explained what you meant by your racist comment.

Saying "Is that what they call San Antonio now?" in reference to a post about reported riots in Mexico City could hardly mean that you are against trucks or the color blue, in fact it could hardly mean there are alike in the fact that there are riots in San Antonio, because there are none. You probably are too stupid to realize what you said, and probably don't even know what you meant.....maybe you just copied someone else saying that and thought it would sound "informed"!

I've never heard anyone calling San Antonio "Mexico City" but I have heard racists make remarks about San Antonio being like Mexico because there are too many Hispanics, which is totally racist because the Hispanics in San Antonio are not Mexicans. They are Americans, just like the Italians in New York and the Polish in Michigan.

Perhaps you are more satisfied with being considered stupid rather than racist, why you continue to deny your racist comment being racist.

Yadda-yadda-yadda ... All the poppycock you have provided regarding your understanding of how you interpreted the comment ... Is a testament to your bigotry, not mine. You are free to assume you are guilty of applying racist context to the discussion ... And I am certainly not going to argue with that.

Attempt to apply the racist or discriminatory context to the statement ... That is actually racist or discriminatory ... Or continue to waste your time discussing the matter with me.

Hopefully they won't spread the violence to other communities during their march.

Ferguson demonstrators to march 120 miles to Missouri state capital

FERGUSON, Missouri (Reuters) - Activists gathered in Ferguson, Missouri, on Saturday to begin a 120-mile march to the state capital Jefferson City to protest the killing of an unarmed black teen by a white police officer, a case that has rekindled a national debate over U.S. race relations.
About 100 people were expected to take part in the seven-day march organized by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), with more joining segments of the long walk, NAACP staff member Jamiah Adams told Reuters.

Ferguson demonstrators to march 120 miles to Missouri state capital - Yahoo News

Yadda-yadda-yadda ... All the poppycock you have provided regarding your understanding of how you interpreted the comment ... Is a testament to your bigotry, not mine. You are free to assume you are guilty of applying racist context to the discussion ... And I am certainly not going to argue with that.
Yeah....and I still don't see you giving an explanation of what you meant....because there is none....the only thing is you're too much of a wimp to own up to what you meant.

Attempt to apply the racist or discriminatory context to the statement ... That is actually racist or discriminatory ... Or continue to waste your time discussing the matter with me.

There is nothing left to discuss. You made a racist remark, you won't own up to it, you refuse to explain what you meant that wasn't racist, end of story.....:bye1:

Hopefully they won't spread the violence to other communities during their march.

Ferguson demonstrators to march 120 miles to Missouri state capital

FERGUSON, Missouri (Reuters) - Activists gathered in Ferguson, Missouri, on Saturday to begin a 120-mile march to the state capital Jefferson City to protest the killing of an unarmed black teen by a white police officer, a case that has rekindled a national debate over U.S. race relations.
About 100 people were expected to take part in the seven-day march organized by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), with more joining segments of the long walk, NAACP staff member Jamiah Adams told Reuters.

Ferguson demonstrators to march 120 miles to Missouri state capital - Yahoo News
TO DEMONSTRATE FOR WHAT ?????????????????????? If anything they should be worried sick about burning down their own neighborhoods, and worse destroying millions of dollars worth of private property. That is what they need to be doing, figuring out how their going to get out of trouble for that non-sense. You can't make this stuff up can you ?

Yeah....and I still don't see you giving an explanation of what you meant....because there is none....the only thing is you're too much of a wimp to own up to what you meant.

There is nothing left to discuss. You made a racist remark, you won't own up to it, you refuse to explain what you meant that wasn't racist, end of story.....:bye1:

:blahblah:

There isn't an explanation for the statement I haven't already given ... Your desire to add any racist context that requires any more explanation is your bigotry ... Not mine.

But hey ... It is your bigotry that clouds your ability to understand that ... I am not holding my breath waiting for you to agree. I really don't think you are capable of understanding your bigotry ... And I revel in the fact you display it so openly ... How else can everyone better understand your foolishness and desire to slight others with fabricated accusations.

From my personal experience ... That is standard operating procedure for you ... Same old song and dance is more suitable than end of story.

Last edited:

Well what about your racist remarks ? We could all sit here and demand you own up to them also, but you know what, it isn't that important really. The only thing that it does is become a distraction here, so we get your tactic, and we all just move forward as we all should move on from such childish non-sense of you said she said..

Giuliani: Michael Brown Death Never Should Have Gone to a Grand Jury

After days of nation-wide protesting and rioting over the grand jury decision to not indict former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Sunday that prosecutors shouldn't have tried to indict him in front of a grand jury in the first place. Doing so, according to Giuliani, was political theater.

"I don't see how this case normally would even have been brought to a grand jury," said Giuliani, a former prosecutor, on Fox News Sunday. "This is the kind of case—had it not had the racial overtones and the national publicity—where a prosecutor would have come to the conclusion that there is not enough evidence to present to the grand jury."
"Attorney General Holder’s gonna have to take a case in which a jury couldn't find probable cause to indict, and he's gonna have to try to find probable cause in front of a federal grand jury,” Giuliani said. "It's an impossible case to present to a grand jury.”
Giuliani also doubled down on controversial comments he made last Sunday on NBC's Meet The Press, in which he said so-called black-on-black crime was "the reason for the heavy police presence in the black community" and suggesting that "the danger to a black child ... is another black." In a heated exchange with Michael Eric Dyson, a noted Georgetown University professor and civil rights activist, Giuliani said, "the white police officers won't be there if you weren't killing each other."

When asked about a Pew Research Center survey which found that 70 percent of black Americans believe they are treated less fairly than whites in their experience with police, Giuliani ceded to Fox host Chris Wallace, "I do believe that there is more interaction and more unfair interaction between police officers, white and black."
However, he insisted that reality is in the hands of the black community, saying, "I think just as much, if not more, responsibility is on the black community to reduce the reason why the police officers are assigned in such large numbers to the black community," He added: "It's because blacks commit murder eight times more per capita than any other group in our society."
"If I'd put all my police on Park Avenue instead of Harlem, thousands more blacks would have died during my time in office," Giuliani said.

Giuliani Michael Brown Death Never Should Have Gone to a Grand Jury - Yahoo News

"Riots are the language of the unheard"

I think Martin Luther King was the first to say this, but this morning on CNN a black pastor repeated it.

Sounds to me like a sort of condoning of the Fergusson riots.

"Riots are the language of the unheard"

I think Martin Luther King was the first to say this, but this morning on CNN a black pastor repeated it.

Sounds to me like a sort of condoning of the Fergusson riots.

Five St. Louis Ram players showed their support of false claims that Brown has his hands up when shot while entering the field from the tunnel yesterday. Looks to me as if they also support the riots.

NFL players are amongst the last people in this country who should be critical of a violent encounter.
I wouldn't expect any different from the NFL Tree Dwellers.
The NFL is made up of huge negroes who are willing to risk their lives for a lot of money. Note that most of the 'thinking' is done by 'Whitey' on and off the field. Are there any negro team owners?
The stadiums are basically amphitheaters were tens of thousands of mostly White spectators come to watch a bunch of 'Special Needs' negroes harm each other. The more violent the better.
Pretty fucking sick world we live in.

Just now being released is that Dorian Johnson was a fucking liar who contradicted himself!

Multiple photos released of injuries to Wilson's head/body!

What say you, Noomi et al?

Yep, here's that broken eye socket.

post-528-0-98485200-1416931442.jpg

10425166_10153089412286509_7425506419456670206_n.jpg

When did I ever say there was a broken eye socket?

Other pictures of the injuries he sustained do exist.

That same first photo with better lighting shows the red circular mark on his face from being hit.

Forum List

Back