BREAKING: Federal Judge Issues MASSIVE Gun Manufacturer Liability Ruling

Good. Congress passed a law to prevent this kind of think and some leftist ideologue judge allowed it to precede anyway. I hope everyone on the plaintiff side lost millions.

You Trump fascists do not believe in the constitutional republic, but that is OK, because orange creepy is losing.

You Trump fascists do not believe in the constitutional republic, but that is OK, because orange creepy is losing.
Are you just stupid? We're defending the constitutional republic, in particular, the separation of powers designed to keep judges from legislating from the bench. Holding the manufacturers of a legal product civilly liable for the ILLEGAL use of their products is beyond insane. So congress outlawed these kinds of lawsuits. That's how a constitutional republic works, congress alone legislates.

Crooked Hillary supporters, the butthurtness you feel now is nothing compared to how sore you will be Nov. 9. :p

A just decision by the federal judge. A manufacturer shouldn't be held accountable for the criminal use of its product.
A decision otherwise would have been no different than holding Ginsu accountable when people stab others with the company's knives.

Good. Congress passed a law to prevent this kind of think and some leftist ideologue judge allowed it to precede anyway. I hope everyone on the plaintiff side lost millions.
The law can be overturned.
I cant wait.
If the gun manufacturer can be held liable for someone purchasing their product and committing a crime, all I can say is the auto industry better lawyer up the next time someone runs into me. I'm suing the car manufacturer for any damages caused by the car they allowed some idiot to buy.

If they get another justice on the Supreme Court, they will suck up this case and rule the Lawful Commerce in Arms act UnConstitutional..........

I cant wait.
If the gun manufacturer can be held liable for someone purchasing their product and committing a crime, all I can say is the auto industry better lawyer up the next time someone runs into me. I'm suing the car manufacturer for any damages caused by the car they allowed some idiot to buy.

And it isn't even buying here.......the killer stole the gun......

I cant wait.

And it isn't even buying here.......the killer stole the gun......
all that much better.
True story, sisters car was stolen when we were teens ( 68 Camaro SS) the guy that stole it wrecked it into a parked car, totaled both vehicles. He got off because he was under 18 years old, my parents got sued for the damage to the parked car. (which insurance did cover)
So, I can see where the gun manufacturer is responsible for whatever their guns are used for. It makes perfect sense in the liberal clown world.

Are you just stupid? We're defending the constitutional republic, in particular, the separation of powers designed to keep judges from legislating from the bench. Holding the manufacturers of a legal product civilly liable for the ILLEGAL use of their products is beyond insane. So congress outlawed these kinds of lawsuits. That's how a constitutional republic works, congress alone legislates.
Libtards hate the constitution. Which retarded lib are you talking to?

Libtards hate the constitution. Which retarded lib are you talking to?
Twisted Sister.

Forum List

Back