BREAKING: Federal Judge Issues MASSIVE Gun Manufacturer Liability Ruling

Look at the far right tremble in fear.
not this righty,
I bought most of my guns before registration was required. Nobody knows how many or what type I have.
and I'm not telling. only way to find out is to break into my house when I'm home.
Or commit some type of run in with the police that leads to your premises and holdings being searched.

But if you obey the laws, you should be fine.

No one is out to get your or my guns.

not this righty,
I bought most of my guns before registration was required. Nobody knows how many or what type I have.
and I'm not telling. only way to find out is to break into my house when I'm home.
Or commit some type of run in with the police that leads to your premises and holdings being searched.

other than speeding now and again, I dont break the laws.

not this righty,

other than speeding now and again, I dont break the laws.
Then neither of us should have any problems.

I have no trouble with a domestic abuser losing the right to possess firearms.

Good. Congress passed a law to prevent this kind of think and some leftist ideologue judge allowed it to precede anyway. I hope everyone on the plaintiff side lost millions.
The law can be overturned.
I cant wait.
If the gun manufacturer can be held liable for someone purchasing their product and committing a crime, all I can say is the auto industry better lawyer up the next time someone runs into me. I'm suing the car manufacturer for any damages caused by the car they allowed some idiot to buy.
Anton Yelchin's family is trying to sue, but Jeep is fighting back hard. Maybe the family saw his acting in Terminator Salvation and assumed the 4x4 became self aware and terminated the actor. Who knows?

Forum List

Back