BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

He had NO EXPECTATION of being spied on for talking to a Russian Ambassador.
He most certainly did. Anyone talking to a Russian official in this country is going to be surveyed. And if overseas, that country's intel service will be surveying both and, if it's an ally, will share that intel with the CIA.

Chances of getting a SEPARATE FISA warrant to spy on the former head of DIA is near zero.. Wouldn't happen. Less likely than Hillary in a prison pant suit..
Willful ignorance isn't a good look for you. They wouldn't need a FISA warrant.

He most certainly did. Anyone talking to a Russian official in this country is going to be surveyed. And if overseas, that country's intel service will be surveying both and, if it's an ally, will share that intel with the CIA.

The Russian Ambassador was invited by the OBAMA state Dept to BOTH conventions. It's a tradition. The guy is on the "A list" for parties and get togethers. It is NOT suspicious to meet with him or talk to him. And CERTAINLY, there are AMPLE opportunities to do so. As I said, any one with Flynn's Intel background would know HOW to avoid surveillance if anything nefarious or illegal was to happen.

Anything intercepted on a FOREIGN collection (covers foreign embassy personnel in USA) cannot be directly tapped or used for DOMESTIC surveillance without a separate FISA declaration. And UNMASKING any US citizens requires even further review and approval. Flynn was NOT a security threat. He was vetted and probed more than a female Kardashian. Therefore GETTING approval to unmask him and REVEAL a fairly innocuous, benign conversation was CLEARLY illegal.

HOWEVER -- You don't NEED separate authorization to pick up that same conversation under the collections and recording of our "terrorist" PATRIOT Act Domestic spying system. It's already there. And that's likely where the info was leaked from.

I have a GUESS about why Flynn MADE that contact in the 1st place -- but you are not the people to discuss that with...

The Russian Ambassador was invited by the OBAMA state Dept to BOTH conventions. It's a tradition. The guy is on the "A list" for parties and get togethers. It is NOT suspicious to meet with him or talk to him. And CERTAINLY, there are AMPLE opportunities to do so. As I said, any one with Flynn's Intel background would know HOW to avoid surveillance if anything nefarious or illegal was to happen.

This is not the only time they communicated. Plus, Michael Flynn spoke with him 5 times in one day during Christmas week.

Obviously, the FBI has other instances that you and I are not privy to. Hence, the "more than circumstantial evidence" statements.

Anything intercepted on a FOREIGN collection (covers foreign embassy personnel in USA) cannot be directly tapped or used for DOMESTIC surveillance without a separate FISA declaration. And UNMASKING any US citizens requires even further review and approval. Flynn was NOT a security threat. He was vetted and probed more than a female Kardashian. Therefore GETTING approval to unmask him and REVEAL a fairly innocuous, benign conversation was CLEARLY illegal.

HOWEVER -- You don't NEED separate authorization to pick up that same conversation under the collections and recording of our "terrorist" PATRIOT Act Domestic spying system. It's already there. And that's likely where the info was leaked from.

I have a GUESS about why Flynn MADE that contact in the 1st place -- but you are not the people to discuss that with...

Blah, blah, blah.

You don't know that they know. You're guessing. You have absolutely no clue as to what other evidence the FBI, or the intel service of a friendly country, catches in their nets.

Consider other Russians, other foreigners speaking amongst themselves about all this, and we listening much in the way that we were able to eavesdrop on "chatter" to find al Qaeda. What, did you think we only employ those tools against Arabs?
4i6Ckte.gif

Last edited:
WTF is wrong about taking a check from RT?
Because it's a Russian propaganda channel disguised as a news channel.

Oh --- you mean like Voice of America? :rofl: CNN or the NY Times? OK... I don't watch it. But my Russian buds say it's LIGHTYEARS ahead of Pravda.
A perfect example of the Treasonous Right. You'll side with our biggest enemy rather than your fellow Americans.

Hey - how does Putin deal with people who show up armed at public events & protests? Your precious right will not be tolerated, if Trump is to keep order.

This is not the only time they communicated. Plus, Michael Flynn spoke with him 5 times Christmas week.

Obviously, the FBI has other instances that you and I are not privy to. Hence, the "more than circumstantial evidence" statements.

Blah, blah, blah.

You don't know that they know. You're guessing. You have absolutely no clue as to what other evidence the FBI, or the intel service of a friendly country, catches in their nets.

Consider other Russians, other foreigners speaking amongst themselves about all this, and we listening much in the way that we were able to eavesdrop on "chatter" to find al Qaeda. What, did you think we only employ those tools against Arabs?
4i6Ckte.gif

That PATRIOT Act system has just ONE legal use. To keep the Islamic hordes from blowing up America. The American people would NEVER allow Bulk Domestic Collection and domestic spying to be used for OTHER purposes. And most certainly not ABUSED as a political weapon..

I DO know that the normal Foreign collections are not supposed to be used in DOMESTIC investigations. It's that separation between having the World's mightiest spy agency EVER in history unleashed on it's own people that ENDED with 9/11. We need to get BACK THERE --- now ....

Oh --- you mean like Voice of America? :rofl: CNN or the NY Times? OK... I don't watch it. But my Russian buds say it's LIGHTYEARS ahead of Pravda.
A perfect example of the Treasonous Right. You'll side with our biggest enemy rather than your fellow Americans.

Hey - how does Putin deal with people who show up armed at public events & protests? Your precious right will not be tolerated, if Trump is to keep order.

The HELL i'm on the Right. I am a consistent Civil Libertarian that cares more about my COUNTRY than either of your rotten to fuck parties. I CARE that politicians took advantage of 9/11 to install the biggest domestic spying operation in the history of the world. And now -- YOU will never know if it was abused. Because 96% of ALL DC leadership on BOTH SIDES will over-look abuse and treason to KEEP that system in place.

Grow the fuck up and realize what's at stake here.

Is "Voice of America" NOT a propaganda state run media? Think it's never been used "to influence an election"??

I CARE that politicians took advantage of 9/11 to install the biggest domestic spying operation in the history of the world.
I guess it depends on the way you see it. After 9/11 conservatives were scared shitless. They allowed it to happen on their watch. And it was on them to do everything they could to prevent another attack. The country demanded it. If you complained? "You're either with us, or you're with our enemies".

And you so-called civil libertarians didn't say a fucking word.

Is "Voice of America" NOT a propaganda state run media? Think it's never been used "to influence an election"??
Sure. And the difference is that everyone knew what it was/is.

Are you saying that because we run VOA, the Russians should be able to flood our social media with fake news to try to hack our election?

Are you saying that because we run VOA, the Russians should be able to flood our social media with fake news to try to hack our election?

Yes.. It's to be expected ANY TIME a govt owns a propaganda network. Not like we have to drone strike the RT transmitters. I doubt it's got the viewership of Honey Boo Boo.. And if it does -- it's all Alex Jones conspiracy nuts.

We're all grown-ups here I thought. If America can survive OUR OWN damaged and lazy ass media -- it can survive RT..

You cannot hobble a nominated political team from having the same communications with foreign dignitaries that is privileged to the party in power. The transition period is too short to wait to do "meet and greets". And certainly, Team Clinton was NOT SIMILARLY restricted from having the Podesta Group take on that Russian Superbank as a lobbying client in the middle of a campaign. Why were their communications with the Russians not SIMILARLY monitored and LEAKED to the public?

After all -- could HAVE established a motivation for the alleged "Russian" DNC hacking -- couldn't it?

Yes.. It's to be expected ANY TIME a govt owns a propaganda network. Not like we have to drone strike the RT transmitters. I doubt it's got the viewership of Honey Boo Boo.. And if it does -- it's all Alex Jones conspiracy nuts.

We're all grown-ups here I thought. If America can survive OUR OWN damaged and lazy ass media -- it can survive RT..
RT should be called out for what it is - not defended.

Only paranoid people are offended by a national propaganda organ. And Lord Knows -- the USA right now is paranoid about it's inadequacies as a political system. If both of your tribes don't see enough rotten political infrastructure that needs fixing -- then maybe YOU ought to watch RT for some VALID criticism of what we've become in terms of political dynasties and "brand name" diehard voters and political polarization. Or I could give you a LONG list as a "political homeless" Libertarian..

It's easy to take advantage of a mess like ours. You don't have to be diabolical geniuses to "interfere with it".
There's always a chance we ought to LISTEN to the criticism. Whether it comes from Osama bin Laden or RT.

What the HELL are you afraid of?

You want it JAMMED? Like Castro? Or NUKED or what? Don't stop there -- lets go after the Brit Tabloids, or Al Jezerra, or Zionist propaganda while we're at it.

Non Sequitur. Does he not know how to handle this or is he guilty in your opinion?

I think he's as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl.

But I think that Reagan was guilty in the Iran-Contra scandal. The thing was, Reagan had people willing to fall on their swords (North and Poindexter and others) and could plausibly say he was trying to get hostages out alive. So he survived that scandal.

I think Clinton was guilty of what he was accused of Zippergate. But he had people who were willing to obfuscate for him, and dragged it out long enough to where Ken Starr kind of looked like a prick for digging into his sex life.

Now, this is worse than either of those. But a sharp president could spin this. Unfortunately, Trump isn't a sharp guy. Not as sharp as he thinks, and he lacks self-control.

Forum List

Back