BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

I am referring to the magnitude of charges Trump could face

Nixon could have faced charges of Obstruction of Justice
Clinton could have faced charges of perjury
Trump would face charges of Treason
Umm, Clinton did face charges of perjury. Hillary could face all kinds of charges too. Think of all the possibilities!

Personally, I'm content to wait for the evidence. LWers are free to rub themselves as they drool over the possibility that "Trump could face" charges just as RWers did over Hillary and Benghazi.

Good idea

Lets have as many Congressional hearings as Hillary faced on Benghazi
Like to see Trump face an 11 hour hearing like Hillary did
Tit-for-tat. Business as usual for Washington DC. At least this way the fucking Democrats can't whine about how the fucking Republicans wasted years and taxpayer money with multiple Congressional hearings.....well, they can, but they'd confirm to every American voter they are fucking hypocrites. :D

for all we know the FBI bars cell phones in safe houses

It's never enough for you hateful progs to destroy the life of someone you oppose...you just have to continuously drag the corpse through the public square so that you can perform your obscene acts of necrophilia and other forms of debasement.

When you no longer engage in this type of thing yourselves, your ourtage may come to mean something.

How many stupid threads can you start in a day? You've got rdean hands down.

For example this thread. After you put up the other thread that claimed Flynn was talking like crazy to the FBI you put up this one.
But has anyone seen or heard from Flynn? Topic you know.

It's never enough for you hateful progs to destroy the life of someone you oppose...you just have to continuously drag the corpse through the public square so that you can perform your obscene acts of necrophilia and other forms of debasement.

When you no longer engage in this type of thing yourselves, your ourtage may come to mean something.

Sorry to destroy your fantasy life, bub... but I do not share your corpse fucking fetish.

Sorry to destroy your fantasy life, bub... but I do not share your corpse fucking fetish.
So you haven't heard from Flynn either then.

For Russian dealings, I do not trust Communist News Network, but the Israelis -- Congressional source: Kushner’s Russian meetings eyed by intelligence committee .

And this steaming pile -- Antiwar.com .
I have no problem with CNN, MSNBC or FNC. It's just a matter of being intelligent enough to discern between facts and opinion. Unfortunately, for far too many years (CNN began in 1980, but the Cable News Wars really began during the Gulf War 1991).

Again, intelligent people can tell the difference between facts and opinion. All of those networks are clear about the difference, but I understand why stupid people do not understand.

Flynn was on Hannity last night

south-florida-criminal-lawyer2.jpg

For Russian dealings, I do not trust Communist News Network, but the Israelis -- Congressional source: Kushner’s Russian meetings eyed by intelligence committee .

And this steaming pile -- Antiwar.com .
I have no problem with CNN, MSNBC or FNC. It's just a matter of being intelligent enough to discern between facts and opinion. Unfortunately, for far too many years (CNN began in 1980, but the Cable News Wars really began during the Gulf War 1991).

Again, intelligent people can tell the difference between facts and opinion. All of those networks are clear about the difference, but I understand why stupid people do not understand.

It used to be discerning between news and opinion, but today it's big and small lies, fake news, much ado about nothing, what Donald Trump did and let's forget about all the sins of Muslim Obama and the Clinton Foundation I'm sure I'm leaving a few things out.

And I'm sure most will fail these DW.

Fake or real? Commonly held 'facts' debunked

Last edited:
The ability of Presidents to survive scandals is the willingness of underlings to fall on their swords.

Trump as to rely on Flynn, Manafort, Carter and Stone to fall on theirs.
Agreed in part, but people as slick like Hillary and Bill know how to not only phrase things but how to use additional buffers for legal protection. I see no reason why Trump or any other major political or business figure won't use the same strategy.

It used to be discerning between news and opinion, but today it's big and small lies, fake news, much ado about nothing, what Donald Trump did and let's forget about all the sins of Muslim Obama and the Clinton Foundation I'm sure I'm leaving a few things out.

And I'm sure most will fail these DW.

Fake or real? Commonly held 'facts' debunked
Thanks for the link of "old wives tales". It was very interesting, but had nothing to do with the opinion that CNN or Fox News is directly lying to people. Again, the difference is knowing what is news and what is opinion.

Agreed in part, but people as slick like Hillary and Bill know how to not only phrase things but how to use additional buffers for legal protection. I see no reason why Trump or any other major political or business figure won't use the same strategy.

The thing is , Trump doesn't know how to phrase things.

Take for instance, how Baby BUsh's team handled the Plame Scandal. They appointed a special prosecutor , and they fully cooperated. The people who talked about Plame with reporters were pretty upfront about it, except for Scooter Libby, maybe. And even then, they had to stretch to get a conviction on Libby.

Compare to how trump is handling this. If he didn't do anything wrong, he's certainly making himself look guilty.

The thing is , Trump doesn't know how to phrase things....

...Compare to how trump is handling this. If he didn't do anything wrong, he's certainly making himself look guilty.
Non Sequitur. Does he not know how to handle this or is he guilty in your opinion?

Yeah -- the former Chief Spy for the Pentagon wasn't "vetted enough". He was the fucking head of DefenseIntelAgency. He's not dirty. Doesn't NEED to get "flipped". Just circle the part about this lefty wet dream coming from CNN.. The news agency that's in a complete hissy-fit, blue faced, melt-down mode.

Yes, Flynn was so smart from his time in the business he forgot that the CIA regularly monitors the phone calls of the Russian Ambassador and would get caught talking to him on tape...

Yeah -- the former Chief Spy for the Pentagon wasn't "vetted enough". He was the fucking head of DefenseIntelAgency. He's not dirty. Doesn't NEED to get "flipped". Just circle the part about this lefty wet dream coming from CNN.. The news agency that's in a complete hissy-fit, blue faced, melt-down mode.

Yes, Flynn was so smart from his time in the business he forgot that the CIA regularly monitors the phone calls of the Russian Ambassador and would get caught talking to him on tape...

He had NO EXPECTATION of being spied on for talking to a Russian Ambassador. As former Head of DIA -- he KNOWS how he got spied on. And what the rules were.

He had NO EXPECTATION of being spied on for talking to a Russian Ambassador. As former Head of DIA -- he KNOWS how he got spied on. And what the rules were.

Seriously, how many fucking times does this have to be said? The U.S. REGULARLY listens in on foreign ambassador's conversations... and Flynn KNEW they did this. HE WASN'T SPIED ON. HE CALLED SOMEONE HE KNEW THE U.S. LISTENS IN ON! He's a fucking idiot that got fired for being incompetent. His son got fired for tweeting fake new conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back