BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

It used to be discerning between news and opinion, but today it's big and small lies, fake news, much ado about nothing, what Donald Trump did and let's forget about all the sins of Muslim Obama and the Clinton Foundation I'm sure I'm leaving a few things out.

And I'm sure most will fail these DW.

Fake or real? Commonly held 'facts' debunked
Thanks for the link of "old wives tales". It was very interesting, but had nothing to do with the opinion that CNN or Fox News is directly lying to people. Again, the difference is knowing what is news and what is opinion.

The "old wives tales" apparently is news to one of my liberal news feeds. It's practical news that probably isn't deliberately lying, i.e. we could find out that one item was wrong or completely correct in the near future.

What I'm trying to point out is most of us can discern news and opinion, but cannot discern true news from fake news. Back in the day, opinions were put in the editorial section, but today it's in the news especially with CNN. They're too biased to be considered news. They're the Communist News Network. Brainwashing propaganda.

I think he's as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl.

But I think that Reagan was guilty in the Iran-Contra scandal. The thing was, Reagan had people willing to fall on their swords (North and Poindexter and others) and could plausibly say he was trying to get hostages out alive. So he survived that scandal.

I think Clinton was guilty of what he was accused of Zippergate. But he had people who were willing to obfuscate for him, and dragged it out long enough to where Ken Starr kind of looked like a prick for digging into his sex life.

Now, this is worse than either of those. But a sharp president could spin this. Unfortunately, Trump isn't a sharp guy. Not as sharp as he thinks, and he lacks self-control.
Based upon what evidence are you declaring this guilt? Or do you only know this through mind waves?

Yes, Clinton was guilty of Zippergate, but he also had people fall for him over Whitewatergate, Travelgate, Troopergate, etc.

IF the allegations you're making are true, then, yes, it's worse than anything Clinton did. However, the lack of evidence and the fact that I strongly believe Trump never wanted to be President, much less believe he'd win, indicates he's innocent of treason.

The "old wives tales" apparently is news to one of my liberal news feeds. It's practical news that probably isn't deliberately lying, i.e. we could find out that one item was wrong or completely correct in the near future.

What I'm trying to point out is most of us can discern news and opinion, but cannot discern true news from fake news. Back in the day, opinions were put in the editorial section, but today it's in the news especially with CNN. They're too biased to be considered news. They're the Communist News Network. Brainwashing propaganda.
Looks more like "filler" than news. A consequence of 24 hour "news" channels. Fox, CNN, MSNBC all have it.

I fail to see why you hate CNN so much but never have anything to say about Fox or MSNBC who have just as many talking heads filling the airwaves with "infotainment".

He had NO EXPECTATION of being spied on for talking to a Russian Ambassador.
He most certainly did. Anyone talking to a Russian official in this country is going to be surveyed. And if overseas, that country's intel service will be surveying both and, if it's an ally, will share that intel with the CIA.

The Russian Ambassador was invited by the OBAMA state Dept to BOTH conventions. It's a tradition. The guy is on the "A list" for parties and get togethers. It is NOT suspicious to meet with him or talk to him. And CERTAINLY, there are AMPLE opportunities to do so. As I said, any one with Flynn's Intel background would know HOW to avoid surveillance if anything nefarious or illegal was to happen.

This is not the only time they communicated. Plus, Michael Flynn spoke with him 5 times Christmas week.

Obviously, the FBI has other instances that you and I are not privy to. Hence, the "more than circumstantial evidence" statements.

Anything intercepted on a FOREIGN collection (covers foreign embassy personnel in USA) cannot be directly tapped or used for DOMESTIC surveillance without a separate FISA declaration. And UNMASKING any US citizens requires even further review and approval. Flynn was NOT a security threat. He was vetted and probed more than a female Kardashian. Therefore GETTING approval to unmask him and REVEAL a fairly innocuous, benign conversation was CLEARLY illegal.

HOWEVER -- You don't NEED separate authorization to pick up that same conversation under the collections and recording of our "terrorist" PATRIOT Act Domestic spying system. It's already there. And that's likely where the info was leaked from.

I have a GUESS about why Flynn MADE that contact in the 1st place -- but you are not the people to discuss that with...

Blah, blah, blah.

You don't know that they know. You're guessing. You have absolutely no clue as to what other evidence the FBI, or the intel service of a friendly country, catches in their nets.

Consider other Russians, other foreigners speaking amongst themselves about all this, and we listening much in the way that we were able to eavesdrop on "chatter" to find al Qaeda. What, did you think we only employ those tools against Arabs?
4i6Ckte.gif

That PATRIOT Act system has just ONE legal use. To keep the Islamic hordes from blowing up America. The American people would NEVER allow Bulk Domestic Collection and domestic spying to be used for OTHER purposes. And most certainly not ABUSED as a political weapon..

I DO know that the normal Foreign collections are not supposed to be used in DOMESTIC investigations. It's that separation between having the World's mightiest spy agency EVER in history unleashed on it's own people that ENDED with 9/11. We need to get BACK THERE --- now ....
Trump's credibility is getting questioned!!!

Looks more like "filler" than news. A consequence of 24 hour "news" channels. Fox, CNN, MSNBC all have it.

I fail to see why you hate CNN so much but never have anything to say about Fox or MSNBC who have just as many talking heads filling the airwaves with "infotainment".
Drip........drip........drip Trump won't survive his ties with Russia!!!! IMPEACH THE BASTARD.

Drip........drip........drip Trump won't survive his ties with Russia!!!! IMPEACH THE BASTARD.
If he's guilty of treason, he should be impeached. If he's only guilty of beating Hillary in the election, then he gets to search his term.

Seriously?

"CNN political analyst"

BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAH!

HA!

rofl_emoticon.gif

HHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH! ok,

I don't have anything good to say.

Well, Mallory Keaton tipped him off!

:banana:

That's the princess that played Michael J. Fox's little sister on some show.

Justine Bateman is her name. She's pretty hot.
Meanwhile Trump has hired 26 lawyers!!!! Trump is going to realize no one is going to jail to protect Trump.

So, did the FBI "flip" Flynn, or were you fascists just lying again?

If he's guilty of treason, he should be impeached. If he's only guilty of beating Hillary in the election, then he gets to search his term.

According to the fascists, beating Hillary IS treason - the ONLY treason.

Let me lay out all the evidence against Trump:

Need me to repeat it?

Seriously?

"CNN political analyst"

HA!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Meanwhile Trump has hired 26 lawyers!!!! Trump is going to realize no one is going to jail to protect Trump.

Flynn has made a deal with with the FBI to save his 3 star general retirement pension.

Need me to repeat it?
Trump has too much time left in office to beat his treasonous affair with russia.

Seriously?

"CNN political analyst"

HA!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Flynn has made a deal with with the FBI to save his 3 star general retirement pension.

Oh yeah, you saw this written on your colon wall?

You fascists are delusional, your hatred causes you to hallucinate.

Need me to repeat it?
Trump has too much time left in office to beat his treasonous affair with russia.

Trump had not treasonous affair with Russia, but you know who did?

Mob Boss Hillary Clinton has made a career of selling favors to the extremely rich and powerful. From her early days of defrauding Little Rock Businesses with threats of crippling witch hunt investigations by the Attorney General, her husband and lackey Bill, to the brokering of uranium sales to Vladamir Putin, Hillary has been in the pocket of those who could pay.

The connections to big oil like Exxon Mobil, Duke Energy, Citi Bank, are well known. Exxon and Duke move Russian oil to Europe, the Clinton Mob has their hands in it. Citi is the major financier for the Russian oil trade working with Moscow based Alfa Bank. The Clinton crime family has received huge sums from Citi. Interestingly enough, many of the ties to the Clinton Mob also trace back to the Bush family, partially explaining the demand of Dubya that Citi be bailed out in 2008.

Selling Uranium to Putin:

{In 2015, The New York Times reported on the ties between the Clinton Foundation and its board member, Canadian Financier Frank Giustra, as a Russian company pushed for control of United States based uranium resources. In 2008, The New York Times reported that Giustra donated millions of dollars to gain access to the Clintons and used his relationship as leverage in a multi-million-dollar uranium deal in the former Soviet Union Republic of Kazakhstan, which Bill Clinton visited with him.}

This dirty little deal reveals the close ties of the Clinton Mob and Russia and illustrates the crime family working AS AN AGENT of the Russian government.

Direct Payments from Russia:

{In June 2010, Bill Clinton visited Moscow to give a keynote speech for $500,000 to Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank owned by Mikhail Prokhorov, who owns the Brooklyn Nets, Barclays Center Arena, and several other entertainment venues in Brooklyn. In 2015, The Wall Street Journal reported that Clinton received a personal thank you note for the speech from Vladimir Putin and a press release from Renaissance Capital noted that the conference was attended by several Russian officials and corporate leaders.}

A cool half million from Putin to the Clinton mob, no need for a go between. This was at a time when Mafia Don Hillary was Secretary of State and close to the time Barack Obama was promising "flexibility" in dealing with Putin.

Ties to the Russian Mob:

International crime is a major factor in our world. That an American crime family like the Clintons would align themselves with Russian mobsters is not surprising, and in fact fully expected.

Billionaire Mikhail Fridman, the founder and owner of the Russia-based Alfa Bank is one of the premiere heads of organized crime in Russia. In 2003, Bill Clinton presented the Golden Plate Award of the International Academy of Achievement in Washington D.C. to this close associate of theirs.

In 2016, Bloomberg reported that Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff Thomas McLarty III was advising Fridman’s company LetterOne about investing $3 billion in the United States’ healthcare system.

{Emails obtained from the conservative group Citizens United revealed that the Clinton Foundation staff pushed Hillary Clinton’s State Department to meet with Russian billionaire Viktor Veselberg, who has donated at least $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation.}

KGB Links:

The Russian Mob grew out of the former KGB, so it is of little surprise that many Clinton confidants are former KGB agents including Putin himself.

{Billionaire Gennady Timchenko, who is rumored to be a former KGB agent, acquired several holdings of Clinton donor Tom Steyer’s hedge fund in 2010.}

{Russian billionaire Leonard Blavatnik’s wife has donated $33,400 to the Democratic Party and gave the maximum donation for an individual, $2,700, to Hillary Clinton during her presidential campaign. Daria Zhukova, the wife of Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, a Putin ally, donated the same amount.}

The Podesta Link:

Last week I pointed out, as did many others on this board, that Mob Boss Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, John Podesta was neck deep in dealing with Russia. John runs the Podesta Group with his brother Tony. The Podesta group;

{in 2016 lobbied on behalf of Sberbank, which is owned by the Russian Central Bank. The firm also lobbied for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine, the same one that caused Trump adviser Paul Manafort to resign in embarrassment after it was revealed that he worked for former pro-Russian Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. Politico reported that the revelations about Manafort were provided to the Clinton campaign from the Ukrainian government through a DNC consultant who met with Ukrainian officials at the Ukrainian embassy in Washington D.C.}

References:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Hillary's Russia Connection

Speaking Fees Meet Politics for Clintons

The Clintons’ Neoliberal Dystopian Ties to Russia’s Billionaires

and Beauregard Sessions recused himself......No Fire Wall for you !!!!
rl8qxf3pvyc8vf4ip3fh.jpg

There are rumors that a somewhat overweight Lady wearing Viking Horn Head gear has been heard clearing her throat...

So, no evidence then, Comrade Brown Shirt? Just smears and innuendo, as always?

I gave you evidence, a fucking ton of it, but you can't seem to provide any back?

Why is that little Goosestepper? Want to take a guess?

This will be Flynns Frank Pentangele moment, "the FBI said this, the FBI said that, so I said yeah sure"
Awesome reference, dude!

As it is, I think Flynn won't have much to tell, but he'll be honest and tell. I'd expect nothing less of a former General. If he is corrupt or unethical, I'd be very disappointed.

just announced by WSJ: Flynn seeking immunity for testimony on Russia/Trump

check mate

make room Hastert, another GOP felon comin atcha

Forum List

Back