Breaking: FBI Confirms U.S. Election System Has Been Hacked By Foreign Infiltrators

Simple!. I read your posts.

You might, but given your level of comprehension, you understand very little of them.
SFADD.

Drunk again and incapable of forming a single word, much less a sentence, I see. :eusa_whistle:
SFADD #2

Drunk again and incapable of forming a single word, much less a sentence, I see. :eusa_whistle:

Derping duhs, what a waste of oxygen..

If you look it it rationally and take the time to dig up the data that the liberal media selectively addresses regarding our so-called security systems, you would be shocked to find that everything from the FBI to the CIA data and Homeland security and banks and even airlines have been seriously hacked. One has to wonder why the hacking of two state election data bases is suddenly so important. Everything is political and it's possible that the left leaning media is desperate to take the focus off Hillary's felonies.

Simple!. I read your posts.

You might, but given your level of comprehension, you understand very little of them.
SFADD.

SFADD #2

SFADD#3

SFADD.

SFADD #2

SFADD#3

Herpaderp derpity derp #3

Forum List

Back