Breaking: FBI Confirms U.S. Election System Has Been Hacked By Foreign Infiltrators

If martial law were ever declared nationwide in order to perpetuate an existing regime...

Would the military honor its oath to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"?
That would depend on who the military deems the enemy of the constitution is.
What is your first guess, as to whom the military would consider an Enemy of the Constitution, in the event martial law was declared by civilian authorities, in order to perpetuate their regime?
It depends on the regime.
This thread is starting to smell like the bush, Clinton, bush coup myth that pops up on the net every time and election year rolls around.
I'm fairly certain that the presidential coup myth is far older than the net.
"It depends on the regime" ???

Really?

Somebody else care to school this Paduan Learner?

I can't bring myself to even try, it seems that far gone over to the Dark Side...
A lame star wars reference is all you have?
It depends on the regime because if the military is in its pocket that's who the military will serve.

Yep, it's coming! I can just see all the gun nutters right now gearing up to take on the military.
Why would they take on the military?

Every smart, informed person knows most military are right-wingers.
salute1.gif

.... who do whatever they're told, which has nothing at all to do with "we the people"..

.... who do whatever they're told, which has nothing at all to do with "we the people"..
Have you ever taken this oath?:

"I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

How about this one:?
"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Have you ever taken this oath?:

"I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

How about this one:?
"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."
The question is how many people took it and broke it?
Btw I grew up in a marine famil,y my dad was a lifer.

Translation: My dad broke it and I am anti-military.

Is that a mistranslation? If so, please correct me because that's the way it looks to me.

Translation: My dad broke it and I am anti-military.

Is that a mistranslation? If so, please correct me because that's the way it looks to me.
It's is .
What's it like going through life making false assumptions and learning nothing.

It's is .
What's it like going through life making false assumptions and learning nothing.
You claim it's a mistranslation, but you provide no evidence. Why?

It appears you a love/hate thing going on with your Marine father. Being so left is a clue you have issues with this as a young adult.

It's is .
You claim it's a mistranslation, but you provide no evidence. Why?

It appears you a love/hate thing going on with your Marine father. Being so left is a clue you have issues with this as a young adult.
Simple it's a false assumption based on a bias and no evidence.
Your most hilarious false assumption is that I'm a young adult.
I was around when the best part of you ended up on the bathroom floor.

[
Thankfully people like you carry no great influence and will continue to be marginalized further.

Again, voting for someone who is openly corrupt makes you a pile of shit.

The real issue is that Hillary truly does represent your ethical standards - which is to say none. You care about party and what you can steal - nothing else.

There have always been pieces of shit like you in this nation, they just didn't used to be in charge. With Obama and then Hillary, the nation cannot stand for long - anything worth stealing has pretty much been looted by the time those crooks are done.

This could be Obama’s gambit to declare martial law. With a contested election he could declare himself the last democratically elected president who will remain until ‘honest’ elections can be held.

Breaking: FBI Says Hackers Breached U.S. Election Systems

FBI says foreign hackers penetrated state election systems

I'm sure that's what's going to happen.
Yep, it's coming! I can just see all the gun nutters right now gearing up to take on the military.
You seem to have a motivation to put this type of nonsense out

[
Thankfully people like you carry no great influence and will continue to be marginalized further.

Again, voting for someone who is openly corrupt makes you a pile of shit.

The real issue is that Hillary truly does represent your ethical standards - which is to say none. You care about party and what you can steal - nothing else.

There have always been pieces of shit like you in this nation, they just didn't used to be in charge. With Obama and then Hillary, the nation cannot stand for long - anything worth stealing has pretty much been looted by the time those crooks are done.
Golly!

Forum List

Back