Breaking: FBI Confirms U.S. Election System Has Been Hacked By Foreign Infiltrators

Like everything you post it's irrelevant.

Of course, has nothing to do with the president using the military as a domestic force.. :eusa_whistle:

Standard Disclaimer: Does it hurt to be that stupid?
In reality it doesn't if the need arose that's exactly what would happen.
The president or as I said if civilian authority were non functional then martial law would be in effect.

If martial law were ever declared nationwide in order to perpetuate an existing regime...

Would the military honor its oath to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"?

The Constitution of the United States provides two exceptions for which the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply. These exceptions are based upon the inherent right of the U.S. government to ensure the preservation of public order and to carrying out governmental operations within its territorial limits by force, if necessary. These two exceptions are—

• Emergency authority. A sudden and unexpected civil disturbance, disaster, or calamity may seriously endanger life and property and disrupt normal governmental functions to such an extent that local authorities cannot control the situation. At such times, the federal government may use military force to prevent the loss of life or wanton destruction of property and to restore government functions and public order. In these circumstances, federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances (see DODD 3025.18).
  • Protection of federal property and functions. When the need for the protection of federal property or federal functions exists, and duly constituted local authorities are unable to, or decline to provide adequate protection, federal action, including the use of military forces, is authorized.
2-9. Laws passed by the U.S. congress include four exceptions to the Posse Comitatus Act. With the first three laws discussed below (10 USC 331–333) there is a prerequisite that the President must take personal action, including the issuance of a proclamation calling upon insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably within a limited time. The four exceptions, based on law are—

• 10 USC 331. When a state is unable to control domestic violence and they have requested federal assistance, the use of the militia or Armed Forces is authorized.
  • 10 USC 332. When ordinary enforcement means are unworkable due to unlawful obstructions or rebellion against the authority of the United States, use of the militia or Armed Forces is authorized.
  • 10 USC 333. When a state cannot or will not protect the constitutional rights of the citizens, due to domestic violence or conspiracy to hinder execution of State or Federal law, the use of the militia or Armed Forces is authorized.
  • House Joint Resolution 1292. This resolution directs all departments of the U.S. government, upon request of the Secret Service, to assist in carrying out its statutory duties to protect government officials and major political candidates from physical harm.
In other words, if and when the US Armed Forces decide that rioting infringes upon any of these exclusions, then the constitution no longer applies and the use of lethal force becomes a viable option against US citizens.

Old news.
It's old, so don't worry? What is old, 7 weeks ago? People hack into hundreds of thousands of accounts and steal money going back a few years... So, are foreign hackers trying to manipulate our election system NOW? What a relief, that is OLD, it will vanish and go away because "now" a an issue. "Poof!" Sorry, it's still hanging over our heads. No expiration date on hackers, darling.

Last edited:
If martial law were ever declared nationwide in order to perpetuate an existing regime...

Would the military honor its oath to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"?
That would depend on who the military deems the enemy of the constitution is.

...Now do you a point other than the last two?
That, like typical anti-military LWers, you believe all military members are voice-activated automatons. If you'd ever served in the military, you'd know that wasn't true.

Who "the military deems"? Dude, you're helping me make my point.

...Now do you a point other than the last two?
That, like typical anti-military LWers, you believe all military members are voice-activated automatons. If you'd ever served in the military, you'd know that wasn't true.

Who "the military deems"? Dude, you're helping me make my point.
Do you practice at making ignorant false assumptions or does it come naturally?

What is your first guess, as to whom the military would consider an Enemy of the Constitution, in the event martial law was declared by civilian authorities, in order to perpetuate their regime?

Neither. I practice pointing out nutjobs, regardless of political flavor, to anyone who cares to listen. I see little difference between you and the worst of the far Right nutjobs except for polarity.

The Russian government and/or mafia hacks into our social economic and POLITICAL system to exploit it, What a surprise. You people are surprised by this "new' development?" Want to buy a bridge in Brooklyn?

What is your first guess, as to whom the military would consider an Enemy of the Constitution, in the event martial law was declared by civilian authorities, in order to perpetuate their regime?
It depends on the regime.
This thread is starting to smell like the bush, Clinton, bush coup myth that pops up on the net every time and election year rolls around.
I'm fairly certain that the presidential coup myth is far older than the net.

Neither. I practice pointing out nutjobs, regardless of political flavor, to anyone who cares to listen. I see little difference between you and the worst of the far Right nutjobs except for polarity.
Gee that sounds a lot like a ignorant false assumption or a fine imitation of one!

It depends on the regime.
This thread is starting to smell like the bush, Clinton, bush coup myth that pops up on the net every time and election year rolls around.
I'm fairly certain that the presidential coup myth is far older than the net.
"It depends on the regime" ???

Really?

Somebody else care to school this Paduan Learner?

I can't bring myself to even try, it seems that far gone over to the Dark Side...

[

You're right but it's the rest of the nation you need to worry about.

Anyone who would vote for an openly corrupt pig like Hillary is a piece of shit.

That there are this many shitty people in the nation indeed worries me.

Thankfully people like you carry no great influence and will continue to be marginalized further.
They don't let him out very often.

As they shouldn't.

Forum List

Back