Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Show the proof....we're waiting

As if they're going to reveal to the public every little detail of exactly how Russian operatives successfully hacked the DNC. Unless you're a member of congress, you won't be "shown" a goddamn thing. The world doesn't revolve around your childish whining to see the "proof" with your own eyes. Grow up.
Romney told you guys. And you laughed.
Now we're laughing at you.

No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.
So, anyone who doesn't blindly walk in lockstep with you should be killed?

Ah, thanks for outing yourself as the traitor you are. Russia -- an enemy of the USA -- wants to manipulate our election? S.J says "that's a-ok with me!"

I suggest you move to Russia, scumbag.
I think maybe YOU should move to a country that practices Sharia Law, since you are in favor of executing anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Are they actually going to go brief Congress or just keep illegally violating Congressional subpoenas?

Read the article, they have been giving briefs for months to Congress.
Not on the Russian situation. The last one was in OCTOBER, and the CIA just criminally violated a Congressional subpoena by being a 'No-Show'.

WRONG. Read the fucking links you lazy fucks.

"The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill about two weeks ago in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources. Specifically, CIA briefers told the senators it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was one of Russia’s goals, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters."

So Brennan who heads the agency who helped write the Bengazi talking points that it was a video says Comey who said Hillary committed a crime but didn't mean to AND Clapper who I believe was the guy who testified that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization are all in agreement now?

Do tell!

:lmao:

:alcoholic:

15578722_10154441054587670_9173318302293764017_n.jpg

Show the proof....we're waiting

As if they're going to reveal to the public every little detail of exactly how Russian operatives successfully hacked the DNC. Unless you're a member of congress, you won't be "shown" a goddamn thing. The world doesn't revolve around your childish whining to see the "proof" with your own eyes. Grow up.
Romney told you guys. And you laughed.
Now we're laughing at you.

LOL typical duped left loon....because some rag writes something it's gospel....leftists are dumb fucks

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.
How about if they show the evidence to Congress?

Who knows what they've shown to Congress already?
well we know they ignored a subpoena. why?

Why? Probably because they have already been briefing them and after reports coming out that the CIA and FBI were not agreeing on the situation, they wanted to get together and go over things again to make sure they were on the same page before doing the brief.

Read the article...it says they have. Lindsey Graham said....

I stopped reading right there. You are probably not as familiar with Graham as I am, but he is a quiet, still-in-the-closet, Mr. Rogers mousey psycho who doesn't know what he is talking about, speaks only to draw attention to himself, teams with liberals all the time but does not become on because the Democrats don't want him.

If you had quoted / used ANY other name I swear to you I would have actually listened - SERIOUSLY...but Graham? :confused:

:nono:

No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.
So, anyone who doesn't blindly walk in lockstep with you should be killed?

Ah, thanks for outing yourself as the traitor you are. Russia -- an enemy of the USA -- wants to manipulate our election? S.J says "that's a-ok with me!"

I suggest you move to Russia, scumbag.
I think maybe YOU should move to a country that practices Sharia Law, since you are in favor of executing anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Let me make this very clear to you, traitor -- if you are siding with Russia then get the fuck out of my country.

You're either with us, or you're with the enemy. Fucking scum.

Same thing could be said about the people that don't give a fuck what was in the emails.

BINGO, only the Democrats proved to be much worse. If I thought like a liberal, I guess we'll just have to slaughter the bunch of them (oh no, that's not PC and you hurt all my liberal surface feelings)............................Consider this metaphor, which of the following two is worse?

Excuse the rapist. Someone wanted to see them jailed and they snitched.

Excuse the snitch, because the rapist deserves to be prosecuted.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
lol So the news about the FBI and the DNI comes from the head of the CIA and not from the FBI or DNI. There's nothing suspicious about that.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.
How about if they show the evidence to Congress?

Who knows what they've shown to Congress already?
They haven't shown Congress anything.

How do you know? Are you a congressman that has sat in on the briefings?
So, all the Congressmen are lying?

Are they actually going to go brief Congress or just keep illegally violating Congressional subpoenas?

No they haven't. If you've got proof, post it up.

Read the article...it says they have. Lindsey Graham said he's been getting information for months about his hack... fucking keep up and read the information provided to you. I'm not going to repost something just because you are too lazy to read the links.
I've got the asshole blocked so didn't see any link. I'm not going to think for you. What they have is politically motivated speculation, here's some research you should have done.

Intel analysis shows Putin approved election hacking
"We don't have Putin's fingerprints on anything or a piece of paper that shows he signed the order, but the nature of the operation was such that this had to be approved by top levels of the Russian government," a senior administration official with access to the intelligence on the hacking told CNN.

Not on the Russian situation. The last one was in OCTOBER, and the CIA just criminally violated a Congressional subpoena by being a 'No-Show'.

WRONG. Read the fucking links you lazy fucks.

"The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill about two weeks ago in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources. Specifically, CIA briefers told the senators it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was one of Russia’s goals, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters."
Obama interfered with the Israeli election. Karma is a bitch.

Read the article...it says they have. Lindsey Graham said....

I stopped reading right there. You are probably not as familiar with Graham as I am, but he is a quiet, still-in-the-closet, Mr. Rogers mousey psycho who doesn't know what he is talking about, speaks only to draw attention to himself, teams with liberals all the time but does not become on because the Democrats don't want him.

If you had quoted / used ANY other name I swear to you I would have actually listened - SERIOUSLY...but Graham? :confused:

:nono:

What does that quote from me have to do with you not reading the link in the OP before commenting?

tl;dr

The FBI, CIA and DNI are all in agreement -- Russia intervened in our election in order to help Trump win.

They didn't "intervene" in our election. Idiots like Podesta and Donna Brazile getting their email hacked isn't "an attack on the nation" as leftists are running around saying. The truth about the DNC was revealed by the hacking, and it's the truth that brought them down.

Forum List

Back