Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.
How about if they show the evidence to Congress?

Who knows what they've shown to Congress already?
They haven't shown Congress anything.

Show the proof....we're waiting

As if they're going to reveal to the public every little detail of exactly how Russian operatives successfully hacked the DNC. Unless you're a member of congress, you won't be "shown" a goddamn thing. The world doesn't revolve around your childish whining to see the "proof" with your own eyes. Grow up.

Thank God if they did. They exposed the Democrats and all major affiliations as nasty and corrupt.

The Obama admin. was a failure, and they aimed to destroy our country, either intentionally or simply because they're evil, incompetent and/or putrid.

Lesson fucking learned, do shit the right way or expect to be exposed if you don't. Ever heard the term "don't do anything you'd undo if caught"? You figure the Democrats, and really the USA as a whole learned that lesson?

So if someone hacked your email and showed your wife you were cheating on her, you wouldn't be mad because you were in the wrong by cheating?

Been done, and happens all the time. What the issue is here is the democrat party is claiming that the soviet bear hacked the election. Not specifically what was hacked. The fact the information does not dismiss the information that was in the emails.

Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

If you look at the headline, a view, is not the same thing as a fact, it is merely an opinion..

Are they actually going to go brief Congress or just keep illegally violating Congressional subpoenas?

Read the article, they have been giving briefs for months to Congress.
No they haven't. If you've got proof, post it up.

Read the article...it says they have. Lindsey Graham said he's been getting information for months about his hack... fucking keep up and read the information provided to you. I'm not going to repost something just because you are too lazy to read the links.

One minute Liberals are saying FBI Director James B. Comey is a 'LIAR', a 'TRAITOR', is 'INCOMPETENT', was 'HELPING PUTIN / THE RUSSIANS', should be 'PUT IN JAIL', & should be 'FIRED'....but as soon as the man declares he also thinks the Russians sabotaged Hillary they are suddenly singing his praises.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(I wonder if the Democrats have stopped to consider Comey is going along with them on Russia - while his FBI continues investigating the Clinton Foundation for crimes - to get back into their good graces?! :p )

No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.

Listen special beads pulled from mouth in the name of tolerance, only approx. 30% of the population is seriously butt-hurt over the election. Why should anyone be outraged when they exposed what many felt was the real Democrat party to begin with? They did us a favor. ILMAO at "hacking"........Welcome to the 21 century.

No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.
So, anyone who doesn't blindly walk in lockstep with you should be killed?

Ah, thanks for outing yourself as the traitor you are. Russia -- an enemy of the USA -- wants to manipulate our election? S.J says "that's a-ok with me!"

I suggest you move to Russia, scumbag.

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.

They haven't shown Congress anything.

How do you know? Are you a congressman that has sat in on the briefings?

I would still like to see proof.
They have been saying this shit for months with not ONE SHRED of evidence.
Also, I think saying "Russia hacked our election" or "interfered in our election" is a bit of a stretch. Its a cyber security problem. Ironically, for the Democrats...

Same thing could be said about the people that don't give a fuck what was in the emails.

And why in the FUCK is obamas DHS hacking state voter information? Is obama also going to threaten himself?

Are they actually going to go brief Congress or just keep illegally violating Congressional subpoenas?

Read the article, they have been giving briefs for months to Congress.
Not on the Russian situation. The last one was in OCTOBER, and the CIA just criminally violated a Congressional subpoena by being a 'No-Show'.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
OMG! Americans saw emails exposing the corruption of a candidate! How terrible!

well we know they ignored a subpoena. why?

So Brennan who heads the agency who helped write the Bengazi talking points that it was a video says Comey who said Hillary committed a crime but didn't mean to AND Clapper who I believe was the guy who testified that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization are all in agreement now?

Do tell!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back