Breaking: Current Vote Trends Shows Trump Will Carry Florida By Close To Ten Points, 55-45

that was my prediction when I saw that pic of the 3 people that went to see Kaine
they looked like very nice people.
I wonder if hillary had to pay them to stand there for the picture. I wouldnt stand for a picture at anything hillary for any amount of money.
well, thats a lie, for the right amount of money I would.
what will Hillary do when she sees a 10 point gap all this week?
bring out another person to claim Trump raped them and then threw their body in th ocean or something.
Another scandal will break. Bet on it.

I do notice that he has stoped stepping in his own shit lately. Maybe he will pull it out, but I'm betting no.

What an exceptional thorough analysis. Combine this analysis, with the newest polls from NV and OH - all point to 6-10 point swing to Trump vs 2012. That should translate to VA, PA, MI, WI, CO, NM, NH, NV, IA all falling to Trump. OR and MN come into play.

Current Vote Trends Show Trump Will Carry Florida By Close To Ten Points 55-45…

Morons should ALWAYS trust bloggers who agree with their agenda......Its better than dealing with reality.

Clinton up by almost 4 points in Florida (that's why Trump has to go there to "defend" a red state.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton

What an exceptional thorough analysis. Combine this analysis, with the newest polls from NV and OH - all point to 6-10 point swing to Trump vs 2012. That should translate to VA, PA, MI, WI, CO, NM, NH, NV, IA all falling to Trump. OR and MN come into play.

Of course he will, sweetheart. Of course he will.

Does anyone else get creeped out when a bull dyke calls you sweet heart?
There is this bull dyke looking thing that works the cash register at one of the local WaWa's (look it up if you dont live where they have them.. and sorry about your luck) anyway, she is always calling people sweetheart, dear, hun, baby etc..
it irritates me when anyone that I dont know does this. Last time I was in there there were two cashiers, so I stood at the line for the other one. dyke calls over to me when her customer was done and says, I can get you here hun, I ignored her, she calls out again, Im open baby. I still ignored her, manager saw this and came over to me and tried to move me over so I explained that I cant stand her calling me those names, she does not know me like that and I find to extremely rude for her to speak to me in that manner. And I stayed right where I was.
He went over and pulled her aside and talked to her.
I wonder if she is still doing that.

Morons should ALWAYS trust bloggers who agree with their agenda......Its better than dealing with reality.

Clinton up by almost 4 points in Florida (that's why Trump has to go there to "defend" a red state.

Update.

New Numbers Reveal Trump Is Ahead In Florida, Contradicting Media Narrative

Update.

New Numbers Reveal Trump Is Ahead In Florida, Contradicting Media Narrative
main reason Trump is ahead,,,,we all have jobs!!! working people arent that stupid for vote for a jackass!!!!

This Just In !!! Guam Early Voting!! Trump 65% ,,,,,Hillary 35% {but that was from the left side of Guam that fell into the ocean right after the precincts closed}

This Just In !!! Guam Early Voting!! Trump 65% ,,,,,Hillary 35% {but that was from the left side of Guam that fell into the ocean right after the precincts closed}
I'm sure Hank Johnson will come to the rescue with a flotilla!

Of course he will, sweetheart. Of course he will.

Does anyone else get creeped out when a bull dyke calls you sweet heart?
There is this bull dyke looking thing that works the cash register at one of the local WaWa's (look it up if you dont live where they have them.. and sorry about your luck) anyway, she is always calling people sweetheart, dear, hun, baby etc..
it irritates me when anyone that I dont know does this. Last time I was in there there were two cashiers, so I stood at the line for the other one. dyke calls over to me when her customer was done and says, I can get you here hun, I ignored her, she calls out again, Im open baby. I still ignored her, manager saw this and came over to me and tried to move me over so I explained that I cant stand her calling me those names, she does not know me like that and I find to extremely rude for her to speak to me in that manner. And I stayed right where I was.
He went over and pulled her aside and talked to her.
I wonder if she is still doing that.

If she was hot I wouldnt have a problem with it..
If she looked like Bodecea i'd file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

I'm sure Hank Johnson will come to the rescue with a flotilla!
gosh! Darn It! now they have to retrieve those 42 ballots that went for Hillary out of the water before the sharks eat them

Forum List

Back