Breaking: Current Vote Trends Shows Trump Will Carry Florida By Close To Ten Points, 55-45

that was my prediction when I saw that pic of the 3 people that went to see Kaine
they looked like very nice people.
I wonder if hillary had to pay them to stand there for the picture. I wouldnt stand for a picture at anything hillary for any amount of money.
well, thats a lie, for the right amount of money I would.

that was my prediction when I saw that pic of the 3 people that went to see Kaine
I wonder if hillary had to pay them to stand there for the picture. I wouldnt stand for a picture at anything hillary for any amount of money.
what will Hillary do when she sees a 10 point gap all this week?

So while you can be bought we can assume you wouldnt sell US uranium to the Russians?:biggrin:

Trot out a few more bimbos accusing Trump of sexual misconduct?

:popcorn:

Florida spirals away from Trump
With the GOP nominee trailing in poll after poll and lacking a ground game, a low turnout may be Trump's only hope of carrying the state.

Trump has trailed Hillary Clinton in 10 of the 11 public polls conducted in October. According to POLITICO’s Battleground States polling average, Clinton has a 3.4-point lead. Even private surveys conducted by Republican-leaning groups show Trump’s in trouble in Florida, where a loss would end his White House hopes.

Florida spirals away from Trump

bring out another person to claim Trump raped them and then threw their body in th ocean or something.
Another scandal will break. Bet on it.

So while you can be bought we can assume you wouldnt sell US uranium to the Russians?:biggrin:
pretty sure the uranium is safe from me selling to anyone.
me taking money to be photographed at a whore convention hurts nobody but me.

bring out another person to claim Trump raped them and then threw their body in th ocean or something.
Another scandal will break. Bet on it.
Dennis Roddman will hold a press conference claiming that once Donald filmed him having sex with a male midget

Yeah but would it be okay to wear a hazmat suit?
While I do have my price there would have to be stipulations.

Yeah but would it be okay to wear a hazmat suit?
While I do have my price there would have to be stipulations.
safety must always be a prime consideration.
I think a full body condom could be required.
I mean think about it, what if her colostomy bag exploded and shot shit into the "crowd" ok, so its not a crowd, but you know what I mean. Hillary could hold a rally in a phone booth and nobody would be cramped for space.

What an exceptional thorough analysis. Combine this analysis, with the newest polls from NV and OH - all point to 6-10 point swing to Trump vs 2012. That should translate to VA, PA, MI, WI, CO, NM, NH, NV, IA all falling to Trump. OR and MN come into play.

Current Vote Trends Show Trump Will Carry Florida By Close To Ten Points 55-45…
Of course he will, sweetheart. Of course he will.

Does anyone else get creeped out when a bull dyke calls you sweet heart?

Early Voting (Only)
♦ Rep: 109,034
♦ DEM: 133,041

This is clearly oversampled reality!

Forum List

Back