throwin' in the towel ..

Everyone knows Trump is not throwing in the towel, if that's what you meant to say. That's not the behavior of an alpha...

Perhaps that's what you should consider. Your threads are becoming weaker and more desperate.

That's his threat. Everytime he wants to bop the RCN in the nose he says he will stop raising money.

Everyone knows Trump is not throwing in the towel, if that's what you meant to say. That's not the behavior of an alpha...

Perhaps that's what you should consider. Your threads are becoming weaker and more desperate.

get used to it ..

Donald Trump has stopped holding events for his high-dollar fundraising operation for the rest of the campaign, an unusual move that deals another serious blow to the GOP's effort to finance its get-out-the-vote operation before Election Day.

he's toast, he knows it :dunno:

deal with it.

call in the dogs, the hunt is over ...

Trump stops holding high-dollar fundraisers that were raising big cash for the GOP

he knows it, the Gop knows it, everyone knows it .. Trumpbots better get used to it.

The GOP fucked him, I wouldn't raise a dime for them either. And your doom and gloom for Trump threads do not discourage any of his supporters. The word is out that posts like yours are indicators of the Lefts growing desperation.

there aren't enough of his supporters to get him elcected ....

deal with it

Trump stops holding high-dollar fundraisers that were raising big cash for the GOP

he knows it, the Gop knows it, everyone knows it .. Trumpbots better get used to it.

The GOP fucked him, I wouldn't raise a dime for them either. And your doom and gloom for Trump threads do not discourage any of his supporters. The word is out that posts like yours are indicators of the Lefts growing desperation.

deal with it

You don't know that. I think you should leave the country if he wins, or at least this forum.:ahole-1:

after Clinton kicks ass, Michelle Obama steps in and erases the Republitards once and for all.

might as well say adios right now ...

Of course Trump is not throwing in the towel, there's still a lot of promotional campaigning for him to do for his cable TV enterprise.

after Clinton kicks ass, Michelle Obama steps in and erases the Republitards once and for all.

might as well say adios right now ...

You seem to have a thing for women you find dominating.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.:ack-1:

deal with it

You don't know that. I think you should leave the country if he wins, or at least this forum.:ahole-1:

then where the hell are they

trump is fucked ...

deal with it

You'll see them in two weeks.

get ready girls , Michelle is next in line ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

deal with it

trump is fucked ...

You need to get out more. They are everywhere.

Forum List

Back