BREAKING: Court Grants Hillary Clinton’s Motion to Intervene in Judicial Watch Benghazi FOIA Case

I think we need an investigation into Judicial Watches tactic of endless lawsuits against the Clintons.

"The organization filed its first lawsuit against the Clintons shortly after its formation in 1994, and it pretty much never stopped."

Group’s Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again

The fucking Clintons have never stopped committing crimes.
After countless investigations and no Clintons in jail for anything you folks just keep parroting that BS.

I think we need an investigation into Judicial Watches tactic of endless lawsuits against the Clintons.

"The organization filed its first lawsuit against the Clintons shortly after its formation in 1994, and it pretty much never stopped."

After countless investigations and no Clintons in jail for anything you folks just keep parroting that BS.
Nixon was never jailed.

You think he never committed a crime?

Nixon was never jailed.

You think he never committed a crime?

Neither was Trump....hmmmmm

You guysinvstigated to hell and back and you are still not happy.
Coyote, assuming you are a fairly intelligent person since you are a staff member, why do you NOT consider attempting to destroy over 10,000 SUBPOENAED, OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS that proved to all be VIOLATIONS OF THE FOIA & FEDERAL RECORDS ACT to be a crime?

The FBI publicly declared they had recovered these documents that Hillary and her team had tried to destroy....

Hillary is doing her damnedest to keep her crimes hidden while new FBI Director Wray is holding up the IG's FISA Court Abuse report to do the same thing regarding the Obama administration's FBI....

So what. She has been investigated enough anyway.

Who are you talking about? Hillary or Trump?
Trump is a she? Damn, I had no idea. Trannie Trump?

I thought you knew Coyote, because so many people call Donald Tramp that he is really a cross dresser. He cuts quite the figure in Melania's tube dress and high heels! ;)
LOL! Now that was funny, the visual cracks me up!

Neither was Trump....hmmmmm
Trump was Exonerated after a e year With-Hunt that Trump gave unparalleled cooperation to.

Zero Executive Privileges, and still no evidence.

There was never evidence against Trump.

There is tons of evidence against Hillary and Nixon.

Hillary hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years. And now that Trump and the Republicans have resurrected Isis, I think there are bigger things for them to worry about. But I’m sure they don’t feel nervous or anything. After all they’re following the self proclaimed “chosen one“.

Hillary lied....people died. :(
Oh brother.
I find it rather curious that OTOH, all I've heard is how Trump is responsible for strangers trying to hike from Guatemala into the USA and dying in Mexico trying to get across the Rio Grande, that Trump is responsible for housing the excessive number of people in the limited fenced off containment areas in the border facilities built and used for many years under Obama and the time it takes for the courts to process them, yet when it comes to the Libyan Ambassador and his staff who complained repeatedly directly to Hillary's state department about lack of security, everyone fleeing the area and impending danger until finally murdered in an orgy of 9-11 violence tried to be passed off as spontaneous action spurred by a video where all we got from Hillary was that she was too busy to take every phone call and what difference does it make anyeway, that all we get is an "Oh Brother?"

Oh Brother. What an indefensible double standard.

Last edited:
The Ambassador and his aid died of smoke inhalation because the exhaust fans in the safe room were not working. Two others died while on an exposed rooftop at the Annex.

Republicans took a giant shit on America during those attacks and riots by attacking the President. Using the attack on America for political gain. You didn't see Democrats attacking GW on 9-12-2001 did you? Nope they all held hands and sang in unison on the steps of the Capital to help unite the country behind the President when we were attacked.
1. Democrats lined up to attack Bush after 9/11
2. That has nothing to do with the Obama/ Hillary fuck-up that got these people killed.
The Ambassador and his aid died of smoke inhalation because the exhaust fans in the safe room were not working. Two others died while on an exposed rooftop at the Annex.

Republicans took a giant shit on America during those attacks and riots by attacking the President. Using the attack on America for political gain. You didn't see Democrats attacking GW on 9-12-2001 did you? Nope they all held hands and sang in unison on the steps of the Capital to help unite the country behind the President when we were attacked.
2. That has nothing to do with the Obama/ Hillary fuck-up that got these people killed.
Bush had an approval rating of 92% after 9/11. That makes you a liar. There I said it. You’re a liar.

Bush had an approval rating of 92% after 9/11. That makes you a liar. There I said it. You’re a liar.
The fucking lying fucktard should know better than anyone else about lying because all he does is lie. Bush's approval hit a peak of 90% after 9/11 not 92% as a natural result of a shocked nation coming together after the World Trade Center had been destroyed. But it sure didn't last long as the Left's Media quickly launched over the remainder of his terms into one of the worst excoriations of a president in history claiming the war was unjustified, illegal, inhuman and spurred by greed for oil.

He was ripped to pieces by the MSM on everything from the lack of WMD found in Iraq to justify it (it was later found hidden in the desert and turned over by Muammar Gaddafi), over claims it was all Cheney and the USA (despite the entire UN, Hillary Clinton and the democrats backing it), they ripped him on Guantanamo, waterboarding, holding combatants, money, rules of engagement, even claiming it was over power and oil despite the fact that we took no power or oil from it, even to pay for our loses!

That makes you a lying idiot. There I said it. You're a lying idiot.

The fucking lying fucktard should know better than anyone else about lying because all he does is lie. Bush's approval hit a peak of 90% after 9/11 not 92% as a natural result of a shocked nation coming together after the World Trade Center had been destroyed. But it sure didn't last long as the Left's Media quickly launched over the remainder of his terms into one of the worst excoriations of a president in history claiming the war was unjustified, illegal, inhuman and spurred by greed for oil.

He was ripped to pieces by the MSM on everything from the lack of WMD found in Iraq to justify it (it was later found hidden in the desert and turned over by Muammar Gaddafi), over claims it was all Cheney and the USA (despite the entire UN, Hillary Clinton and the democrats backing it), they ripped him on Guantanamo, waterboarding, holding combatants, money, rules of engagement, even claiming it was over power and oil despite the fact that we took no power or oil from it, even to pay for our loses!

That makes you a lying idiot. There I said it. You're a lying idiot.
It peaked at 92%. Prove me wrong. You can’t. So I’ll take your apology in advance.

The bitch is doing her damnedest to avoid to be questioned by Judicial Watch's lawyers.

BREAKING: Federal Court Grants Hillary Clinton's Motion to Intervene in Judicial Watch Benghazi FOIA Case

That's why she is called Crooked Hillary.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back