BREAKING: Court Grants Hillary Clinton’s Motion to Intervene in Judicial Watch Benghazi FOIA Case

24-Nana-is-going-to-prison-funny-book.jpg

If I had to bet, I'd bet that Hillary isn't hiding criminal activity, at least not in the Benghazi situation. I suspect she's hiding something embarrassing.

Maybe she just said "fuck 'em" and went to bed. Maybe she was on a drunk and didn't do anything. Maybe she's hiding the fact that she was behind leaving them out there defenseless when the Brits and everyone else pulled their troops out.

We know she's hiding the fact that she knew full well it was a terrorist attack and not a protest to a video.. That much is for sure...

I think we need an investigation into Judicial Watches tactic of endless lawsuits against the Clintons.

"The organization filed its first lawsuit against the Clintons shortly after its formation in 1994, and it pretty much never stopped."

Group’s Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again

You dont think the left has been searching for a way to stop Fitton?
That they cant should tell you something.

It tells me he ain't been suicided. Yet.

If I had to bet, I'd bet that Hillary isn't hiding criminal activity, at least not in the Benghazi situation. I suspect she's hiding something embarrassing.

Maybe she just said "fuck 'em" and went to bed. Maybe she was on a drunk and didn't do anything. Maybe she's hiding the fact that she was behind leaving them out there defenseless when the Brits and everyone else pulled their troops out.

We know she's hiding the fact that she knew full well it was a terrorist attack and not a protest to a video.. That much is for sure...

If that isn't criminal it damn well ought to be.

I think we need an investigation into Judicial Watches tactic of endless lawsuits against the Clintons.

"The organization filed its first lawsuit against the Clintons shortly after its formation in 1994, and it pretty much never stopped."

We need tort reform. Most all their trivial suits get thrown out of court. 25 years worth of harassment.

Maybe she's hiding the fact that she was behind leaving them out there defenseless when the Brits and everyone else pulled their troops out.

Our Sec. of State is not a nursemaid to our Ambassadors. The building he choose to stay at was still under construction and lacked the fortification that the nearby CIA Annex had. They were caught by surprise but were not defenseless. The CIA Rescue team was seen on video leaving for the Consulate building within about 20 minute. When they arrived they drove off the attackers and rescued (and recovered) all but the Ambassador..

We know she's hiding the fact that she knew full well it was a terrorist attack and not a protest to a video

They said from the beginning it was extremest who brought heavy weapons to a protest. The Fauxrage machine ignores the "extremest brought heavy weapons" comments and focused on the trivial fact there was no organized protest going on like in Cairo.

We need tort reform. Most all their trivial suits get thrown out of court. 25 years worth of harassment.

I bet you really hate FOIA laws.

Maybe she's hiding the fact that she was behind leaving them out there defenseless when the Brits and everyone else pulled their troops out.
They said it was because of a Right Wing video.

They lied and used the dead bodies for campaign damage control.

They hid from the American people that their stupid incompetent weakness got 4 Americans including an Ambassador killed.

Our Sec. of State is not a nursemaid to our Ambassadors. The building he choose to stay at was still under construction and lacked the fortification that the nearby CIA Annex had. They were caught by surprise but were not defenseless. The CIA Rescue team was seen on video leaving for the Consulate building within about 20 minute. When they arrived they drove off the attackers and rescued (and recovered) all but the Ambassador..

We know she's hiding the fact that she knew full well it was a terrorist attack and not a protest to a video

They said from the beginning it was extremest who brought heavy weapons to a protest. The Fauxrage machine ignores the "extremest brought heavy weapons" comments and focused on the trivial fact there was no organized protest going on like in Cairo.
They lied. They took a giant shit on the bodies of a dead Ambassador and 3 Americans that died trying to defend an American embassy.

They lied because the truth would hurt the Democrat's political campaigns.

They lied knowing they'd have useful idiots defending them.

Forum List

Back