Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

And the news is still reporting Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Reality is such a thorn to rightards.

More deflection from one of this forum's most incorrigible sophists.
Trump gets caught on a wiretap talking to a criminal under FBI investigation... of course, that's everyone's fault but trump. You people are like his soccer mommies, and you're punching the other mommies because your idiot son scored on his own goal.
do you know what the criminal was under investigation for? do you know who it even is? who placed the call? do you have the tape to know what was discussed? why don't you provide some facts about what happened here. fks like you crack my ass. get it?
No, I was assuming as true the premise of the thread for the sake of discussion.. Now, let's examine your bullshit. You assert, with 100% certainty, that the FISA court and DOJ and FBI are corrupt and wiretapped Manifort for political reasons. Do I have that laughable nonsense right? Feel free to correct.

Trump gets caught on a wiretap talking to a criminal under FBI investigation... of course, that's everyone's fault but trump. You people are like his soccer mommies, and you're punching the other mommies because your idiot son scored on his own goal.
do you know what the criminal was under investigation for? do you know who it even is? who placed the call? do you have the tape to know what was discussed? why don't you provide some facts about what happened here. fks like you crack my ass. get it?
No, I was assuming as true the premise of the thread for the sake of discussion.. Now, let's examine your bullshit. You assert, with 100% certainty, that the FISA court and DOJ and FBI are corrupt and wiretapped Manifort for political reasons. Do I have that laughable nonsense right? Feel free to correct.
I have no fking idea. But if I'm supposed to trust the people in charge, Clapper said there wasn't one. Now, do you know more than him?

See post 56. I made it simple enough for even tards like you to grasp.
not all your images made it for everyone. fail
I can't help it if you are too stupid to figure out how to display graphics.

FAIL.
funny I see two of the six you posted, I'd say you have no idea how to post.

FAIL.

Short of saying "tard" a lot, his skill set is pretty lacking. Probably posting from Windows 98me utilizing dial-up.

In March Clapper stated he would specifically have known if a FISA warrant was issued against any Trump campaign officials. Last night Clapper stated he held no knowledge of the FISA warrant. Clapper is walking through a legal minefield.

He would know if US Intelligence officials sought a FISA warrant. The FBI is a law enforcement agency and has nothing to do with Clapper.
The question that should be asked is if "you would be aware of a FISA warrant sought by the FBI".
then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.
As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

You are a racist criminal. You are the one committing treason. You want to criminalize policy differences. You prosecute Clapper and watch it get laughed out of court.
I've broken no laws since I'm an southern Baptist American natural born citizen patriot who follows God's word in the bible. On the other hand, DACA wetbacks are lawbreakers deserving deportation no matter how old they are. You see, when you break the law you're a criminal. When you commit perjury like Clapper did it means he's a criminal. He is in hot water and he'll hopefully be prosecuted.

You have nothing to do with God. That is a myth. You cannot be a Christian and support Trump. In Utah, a quarter of voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. Those people like myself still have our values and actually hold people accountable. You spew nothing but hate against others.

These people are not lawbreakers. They were too young to break the law. They have been here in some instances for decades. They are Americans. Their attitudes and thinking are American. I went through a similar assimilation because my father was in the military and married a woman in another country. To send them back to a world they have at best hazy memories of is in-Christian.

You claim Clapper is lying. Where is your proof? The warrant was obtained by the FBI not Clapper or any other intelligence agencies and I doubt the FBI tells Clapper everything they are doing. You want to turn this country into a banana republic where you throw your political enemies in jail. That is unchristian and in-patriotic. Yo0u and your pals are traitors,

Obviously the Obama Administration conducted surveillance on the opposition's Presidential Nominee. It's Watergate ten-fold. But will anyone be held accountable? I doubt it. I've said all along that it will only be Trump associates who will ever be prosecuted for anything. Trump's a marked man. The NWO powers-that-be want him eliminated. They'll do anything to make that happen.

Clapper is a NWO piece of shit lackey. He does what he's told. Folks much higher than him ordered the surveillance. Bet on that.

Like the FBI and they did it before and after Manafort was with the Trump campaign. So how did they know Manafort would join the Trump campaign before it happened? I would like to see a Trump sycophant answer that. You really think the FBI tells Clapper every time they get a warrant.

The NWO is another product of your sick mind just like the Deep State is. Neither exist but it gives Trump sycophants a enemy. Sick.

FAIL.
Now you are actually bragging that you don't know how to fix your settings. :lol:

I have no fking idea. But if I'm supposed to trust the people in charge, Clapper said there wasn't one. Now, do you know more than him?

The warrant was obtained by the FBI and before Manafort joined the Trump campaign. Would the FBI tell Clapper? Clapper was the DNI not the FBI Director.

FAIL.
Now you are actually bragging that you don't know how to fix your settings. :lol:
has nothing to do with settings, it happens to do with the source material.

He would know if US Intelligence officials sought a FISA warrant. The FBI is a law enforcement agency and has nothing to do with Clapper.
The question that should be asked is if "you would be aware of a FISA warrant sought by the FBI".
then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.
As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

You are a racist criminal. You are the one committing treason. You want to criminalize policy differences. You prosecute Clapper and watch it get laughed out of court.
I've broken no laws since I'm an southern Baptist American natural born citizen patriot who follows God's word in the bible. On the other hand, DACA wetbacks are lawbreakers deserving deportation no matter how old they are. You see, when you break the law you're a criminal. When you commit perjury like Clapper did it means he's a criminal. He is in hot water and he'll hopefully be prosecuted.

You have nothing to do with God. That is a myth. You cannot be a Christian and support Trump. In Utah, a quarter of voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. Those people like myself still have our values and actually hold people accountable. You spew nothing but hate against others.

These people are not lawbreakers. They were too young to break the law. They have been here in some instances for decades. They are Americans. Their attitudes and thinking are American. I went through a similar assimilation because my father was in the military and married a woman in another country. To send them back to a world they have at best hazy memories of is in-Christian.

You claim Clapper is lying. Where is your proof? The warrant was obtained by the FBI not Clapper or any other intelligence agencies and I doubt the FBI tells Clapper everything they are doing. You want to turn this country into a banana republic where you throw your political enemies in jail. That is unchristian and in-patriotic. Yo0u and your pals are traitors,
So what kind of hyphenated American are you?

Obviously the Obama Administration conducted surveillance on the opposition's Presidential Nominee. It's Watergate ten-fold. But will anyone be held accountable? I doubt it. I've said all along that it will only be Trump associates who will ever be prosecuted for anything. Trump's a marked man. The NWO powers-that-be want him eliminated. They'll do anything to make that happen.

Clapper is a NWO piece of shit lackey. He does what he's told. Folks much higher than him ordered the surveillance. Bet on that.

Like the FBI and they did it before and after Manafort was with the Trump campaign. So how did they know Manafort would join the Trump campaign before it happened? I would like to see a Trump sycophant answer that. You really think the FBI tells Clapper every time they get a warrant.

The NWO is another product of your sick mind just like the Deep State is. Neither exist but it gives Trump sycophants a enemy. Sick.
Let me clear up a single item ...

Clapper was the DNI (Director of National Intelligence). As such, the FBI is REQUIRED to notify him EVERY time they request a FISA warrant. So, in answer to your question --- yes, the FBI told Clapper every time they get a warrant.

^^^ dumb-American ^^^

^^^ dumb-American ^^^
Thank you for confirming he is. I thought so too.

^^^ dumb-American ^^^
Thank you for confirming he is. I thought so too.
LOL

Hell, you’re even too dumb to see I was pointing at you.

Having a hard time with actual reality aren't you?

One of your big stumbling blocks is all the credence you put in CNN.
Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Read the article before you reply to this post.
WTF is wrong with you? You ask me to respond to an article you claim is fake? And if it’s fake, of which I see no evidence, then you can’t claim Manafort was wiretapped.

Thanks for pkayin’.
Apparently, you don't read well.

1. CNN NEWS and CNNPolitics are not the same
2. CNNPolitics has conceded that Trump was correct about being spied upon.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?
Trump was wiretapped by proxy through Manafort being wiretapped.

Why do we need a proxy to wiretap a foreign agent?
Can you give us a link where a proxy was involved?

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
/----/ So a great way to wire tap you without a warrant is to wiretap someone close to you in hopes of picking up your voice.

How did you know they don't have a warrant to wire tap Manafort?
Why do I need a warrant whoever is Manafort was talking or in contact?

You are saying that everyone that Manafort in contact should have a warrant. Is that right? Does that make sense?
EXPLAIN.

Clapper Admits Trump Could Have Been Wiretapped During Manafort Surveillance

James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence under President Barack Obama, admitted during an appearance on CNN last night that it’s possible President Trump’s conversations could have been wiretapped.

Oh no they begin to back peddle on the lies they told, oh and how the sheep shoved it into the faces of those who kept saying it was a lie. Gawd sheep are sickening with how far up the arse they are when it comes to their love affair with Obama or Clinton. When are you asses going to wake up and realize THEY LIED TO YOU and STILL LIE to you. and yet you all still lick the shit off their shoes.

His Transparency has been in your faces the entire time .....................

Coming from INFOWARS? What credible garbage source of information.

Who the hell even read Infowars?

Trump was wiretapped by proxy through Manafort being wiretapped.

Why do we need a proxy to wiretap a foreign agent?
Can you give us a link where a proxy was involved?
Trump is not a foreign agent.

Forum List

Back