Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

In March Clapper stated he would specifically have known if a FISA warrant was issued against any Trump campaign officials. Last night Clapper stated he held no knowledge of the FISA warrant. Clapper is walking through a legal minefield.

He would know if US Intelligence officials sought a FISA warrant. The FBI is a law enforcement agency and has nothing to do with Clapper.
The question that should be asked is if "you would be aware of a FISA warrant sought by the FBI".
then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.

In March Clapper stated he would specifically have known if a FISA warrant was issued against any Trump campaign officials. Last night Clapper stated he held no knowledge of the FISA warrant. Clapper is walking through a legal minefield.

He would know if US Intelligence officials sought a FISA warrant. The FBI is a law enforcement agency and has nothing to do with Clapper.
The question that should be asked is if "you would be aware of a FISA warrant sought by the FBI".
then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.
As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?

I have the transcript of your post here....

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
Common sense??? You accuse republicans of having any ??? All f-ed up brain dead sheep

Yeah but they just accidently on purpose picked up Trump's voice on a wiretap, you know (wink wink) :eusa_whistle:

How many times do I have to post this? :dunno:
Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information

Let me tell ya, they got the libs, and every paid lefty poster (and UNPAID, but who would look like a fool for free!) knows it. These lefties have their panties in a knot, knowing that everything they accuse Republicans of, their folks are going to get nailed for.

The only question is---->will the Trump DOJ (meaning Sessions and friends) do something with the info.

Sometimes, it is better to TIME the revelations for best possible results. Could that time be 2 or 3 months BEFORE the midterms? If it is going to happen, I would say it will be next year for sure. Why? Because with that happening, we can wash a bunch more libs right out of hair, lol. It will also suppress the Dem vote substantially, because while there isn't a ton of reasonable liberals left, the ones that are will be so embarrassed about being misled, they will hide.

It is called POLITICS, and the left has been the very best at character assassination for years through innuendo................now they are going to get it back, and at a very inopportune time, if I must say so myself-)

WHO did the left assassinate Bill ?? Kerry? Gore? Obama Hillary ???You mother F-ers lied your asses off about them all And now you weep?? You fn POS

As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

Common sense??? You accuse republicans of having any ??? All f-ed up brain dead sheep

Yeah but they just accidently on purpose picked up Trump's voice on a wiretap, you know (wink wink) :eusa_whistle:

Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."

Let me tell ya, they got the libs, and every paid lefty poster (and UNPAID, but who would look like a fool for free!) knows it. These lefties have their panties in a knot, knowing that everything they accuse Republicans of, their folks are going to get nailed for.

The only question is---->will the Trump DOJ (meaning Sessions and friends) do something with the info.

Sometimes, it is better to TIME the revelations for best possible results. Could that time be 2 or 3 months BEFORE the midterms? If it is going to happen, I would say it will be next year for sure. Why? Because with that happening, we can wash a bunch more libs right out of hair, lol. It will also suppress the Dem vote substantially, because while there isn't a ton of reasonable liberals left, the ones that are will be so embarrassed about being misled, they will hide.

It is called POLITICS, and the left has been the very best at character assassination for years through innuendo................now they are going to get it back, and at a very inopportune time, if I must say so myself-)

WHO did the left assassinate Bill ?? Kerry? Gore? Obama Hillary ???You mother F-ers lied your asses off about them all And now you weep?? You fn POS

Now, now. Hey Eddie, were you ever a boyscout? Well, let me tell ya------->do you remember learning all of those knots! I got news for you, but it is a BIG SECRET, so shhhhh----------> If you take the SHANK knot and do it in reverse, you can get YOUR panties out of a knot without to much pain-)

But, the truth is-------------> your peeps are cooked, lol! And all this time, you been talking Trump, Trump, Russia, Russia. How does it feel to be made to look like a FOOL again, by your fearless leaders, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Below is the law.

Now, now. Hey Eddie, were you ever a boyscout? Well, let me tell ya------->do you remember learning all of those knots! I got news for you, but it is a BIG SECRET, so shhhhh----------> If you take the SHANK knot and do it in reverse, you can get YOUR panties out of a knot without to much pain-)

But, the truth is-------------> your peeps are cooked, lol! And all this time, you been talking Trump, Trump, Russia, Russia. How does it feel to be made to look like a FOOL again, by your fearless leaders, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

No they never taught knots in the army Just to kill and how to think for yourself Trump is vile ,,a pig ,an idiot and if that's what you go for it says a lot about you

Incorrect.

The sole purpose of tapping into Manafort's conversations was to get dirt on Donald Trump.

Surely, you can't be THAT obtuse!

Last edited:
The guy is busted. Everything is backfiring on them as they're now having to eat crow. God blessed this nation with President Trump and now God Is blessing this nation by exposing the evil lies of the Deep State.

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Former Spy Chief James Clapper on CNN: 'It's Possible' President Trump's Voice Recorded in Paul Manafort Wiretap (VIDEO)

BUSTED: Obama’s DNI Chief James Clapper Swore Trump Campaign Was Not Wiretapped
Trump better be wiretapping THE FUCK out of every anus in and out of D.C. who could potentially be perceived as a political opponent on issue or office.

BUG EVERY SINGLE SHIT-SHOOTING ANUS!!! GODDAMMIT!!!

The guy is busted. Everything is backfiring on them as they're now having to eat crow. God blessed this nation with President Trump and now God Is blessing this nation by exposing the evil lies of the Deep State.

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Former Spy Chief James Clapper on CNN: 'It's Possible' President Trump's Voice Recorded in Paul Manafort Wiretap (VIDEO)

BUSTED: Obama’s DNI Chief James Clapper Swore Trump Campaign Was Not Wiretapped
Trump better be wiretapping THE FUCK out of every anus in and out of D.C. who could potentially be perceived as a political opponent on issue or office.

BUG EVERY SINGLE SHIT-SHOOTING ANUS!!! GODDAMMIT!!!
I prefer that he demand that his AG Sessions investigate and indict them all. Jeff should either do just that or resign his post in disgrace. He looks more like Rahm Emanuel with each passing day....and that ain't a good thing!

Incorrect.

The sole purpose of tapping into Manafort's conversations was to get dirt on Donald Trump.

Surely, you can't be THAT obtuse!
they are give them no credit

You know, in the FISA warrant, it would have listed Manafort and his known FOREIGN contacts, and that is what would have been recorded. If the person Manafort called or received a call from wasn't on the warrant as well, the FBI would have had to disconnect as soon as they verified Manafort was talking to someone other than those on the FISA warrant.

Ever watch the movie "Goodfellas"? It was based on a true story, and they showed how they got over on the wiretapping, because they would have their wives call the other wife, and as soon as they heard the FBI disconnect because they weren't on the wiretap list, their husbands would quickly take the phone, set up a meet, and that is how they got around it.

If Trump wasn't part of the FISA warrant, they would have had to disconnect as soon as they knew it was him and he wasn't part of the warrant.

You know, in the FISA warrant, it would have listed Manafort and his known FOREIGN contacts, and that is what would have been recorded. If the person Manafort called or received a call from wasn't on the warrant as well, the FBI would have had to disconnect as soon as they verified Manafort was talking to someone other than those on the FISA warrant.

Ever watch the movie "Goodfellas"? It was based on a true story, and they showed how they got over on the wiretapping, because they would have their wives call the other wife, and as soon as they heard the FBI disconnect because they weren't on the wiretap list, their husbands would quickly take the phone, set up a meet, and that is how they got around it.

If Trump wasn't part of the FISA warrant, they would have had to disconnect as soon as they knew it was him and he wasn't part of the warrant.
It's apparent the Obama Administration didn't disconnect when they heard Trump on the phone.

It's apparent the Obama Administration didn't disconnect when they heard Trump on the phone.

What proof do you have of that? Did you get a copy of the transcripts of the conversations? If so, post a link.

What proof do you have of that? Did you get a copy of the transcripts of the conversations? If so, post a link.
Do you have proof they did disconnect when they heard Trump on the phone?

Your density obviously exceeds that of U-235 (which is almost as dense as Pelosium!)

5d14c6f22e4eba4becc46a8b06a50fde.jpg

Have you ever seen so many people backpeddle and spin like these lefties? Let's go to the videotape. Go and check on Breaking: CNN admitsPaul Manafort was wiretapped. I hate to make you go through 60 pages but all these lefties and some of ou mods made statement after statement that was false our wrong. I know we are the dumb ones but how many times do they have to be wrong before they get it? Isn't insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Maybe usmb should set up a safe space for mods and members who are unable to accept reality. The one two punch of a trump election and trumps tweets turning out to be true is more than the brainwashed can handle. I will donate,some of my grandkids stuffed animals.

Samantha Powers......Susan Rice.

Powers un-masked hundreds of American citizens in the closing days of the obammy criminal cabal. Mark Levin reported powers un-masked more than 1per day avg in 2016.....ramped up end of year prior to election. Rice? We know she did same. Why would these two need info on American citizens?

Obama and his henchwomen are as dirty as coal miners. Un-ethical....maybe legal? under the 12th hour info sharing order the snake slid through.

Here is hoping the RINO herd will expose what they did. Jail them both is best case.

Have you ever seen so many people backpeddle and spin like these lefties? Let's go to the videotape. Go and check on Breaking: CNN admitsPaul Manafort was wiretapped. I hate to make you go through 60 pages but all these lefties and some of ou mods made statement after statement that was false our wrong. I know we are the dumb ones but how many times do they have to be wrong before they get it? Isn't insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Maybe usmb should set up a safe space for mods and members who are unable to accept reality. The one two punch of a trump election and trumps tweets turning out to be true is more than the brainwashed can handle. I will donate,some of my grandkids stuffed animals.
All that is slowly coming to light about the utter sleaziness and corruption of Obama and his minions would have been successfully kept under the cloak of non-transparency had the BITCHILLARY been successful in stealing the election....and would likely have increased exponentially under her reign as Queen of the United States. She would have people submitting to 'suicide' daily and work toward anointing herself "Empress".

Thank God for Donald J. Trump and his wise, unselfish decision to challenge the bitch!

Last edited:
Samantha Powers......Susan Rice.

Powers un-masked hundreds of American citizens in the closing days of the obammy criminal cabal. Mark Levin reported powers un-masked more than 1per day avg in 2016.....ramped up end of year prior to election. Rice? We know she did same. Why would these two need info on American citizens?

Obama and his henchwomen are as dirty as coal miners. Un-ethical....maybe legal? under the 12th hour info sharing order the snake slid through.

Here is hoping the RINO herd will expose what they did. Jail them both is best case.
Rice testified before Congress and even Republicans admitted she did nothing wrong or illegal.

Tip tap tippity tap ----- just dancing the night away.

Forum List

Back