Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

The guy is busted. Everything is backfiring on them as they're now having to eat crow. God blessed this nation with President Trump and now God Is blessing this nation by exposing the evil lies of the Deep State.

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Former Spy Chief James Clapper on CNN: 'It's Possible' President Trump's Voice Recorded in Paul Manafort Wiretap (VIDEO)

BUSTED: Obama’s DNI Chief James Clapper Swore Trump Campaign Was Not Wiretapped

God works in strange ways--:badgrin: Maybe it's God's intention to bury the Republican party once and for all, so he gave them Donald Trump?

th

It was Paul Manafort that had the FISA warrant issued on him for a wiretap, and anyone with a half of brain would know that if you're calling someone that is being wiretapped or they're calling you, by default you're also being wiretapped. So "legally" speaking Trump wasn't lied too, he wasn't wiretapped, there was never a FISA warrant on him.

Paul Manafort is now in deep shit.
WASHINGTON — Paul J. Manafort was in bed early one morning in July when federal agents bearing a search warrant picked the lock on his front door and raided his Virginia home. They took binders stuffed with documents and copied his computer files, looking for evidence that Mr. Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, set up secret offshore bank accounts. They even photographed the expensive suits in his closet.The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, then followed the house search with a warning: His prosecutors told Mr. Manafort they planned to indict him, said two people close to the investigation.
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone

Then the very next day we learn this: This was yesterday's news 9/20/2017

Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions. Paul Manafort made the offer in an email to an overseas intermediary, asking that a message be sent to Oleg Deripaska, an aluminum magnate with whom Manafort had done business in the past, these people said. “If he needs private briefings we can accommodate,” Manafort wrote in the July 7, 2016, email, portions of which were read to The Washington Post along with other Manafort correspondence from that time.
Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

The Trump campaigned never realised they were being watched since 2015, and NOT necessarily by U.S. Intelligence sources.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June of 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

While the Trump team denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season 17 TIMES.
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

So Mueller has convened 2 Grand Jury's, has hired 15 criminal prosecutors, money laundering experts and just added the criminal division of the IRS last week, while Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say
Robert Mueller Employs Powerful Weapon In Trump-Russia Investigation: The IRS
A Look at Mueller’s Dream Team for the Trump-Russia Probe

And it sure didn't help that Trump got on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt and admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation--which is Obstruction of Justice.

The news on this is coming out so fast, it's hard to keep up with. For older news on the Russian investigation you can go to this link, just ignore the "error" message. All together you'll get a better idea of what has gone on, and how it's related to what is going on now.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For the daily news on the Russian investigation, you'll have to turn the channel over to your Nemisis--MSNBC--(Rachel Maddow) who is covering every detail of this investigation using credible source links that you can verify yourselves. Which is why her viewership & ratings have soared past FOX NEWS and CNN.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

Last edited:

In March Clapper stated he would specifically have known if a FISA warrant was issued against any Trump campaign officials. Last night Clapper stated he held no knowledge of the FISA warrant. Clapper is walking through a legal minefield.

He would know if US Intelligence officials sought a FISA warrant. The FBI is a law enforcement agency and has nothing to do with Clapper.
The question that should be asked is if "you would be aware of a FISA warrant sought by the FBI".
then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.
As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

You are a racist criminal. You are the one committing treason. You want to criminalize policy differences. You prosecute Clapper and watch it get laughed out of court.

In March Clapper stated he would specifically have known if a FISA warrant was issued against any Trump campaign officials. Last night Clapper stated he held no knowledge of the FISA warrant. Clapper is walking through a legal minefield.

He would know if US Intelligence officials sought a FISA warrant. The FBI is a law enforcement agency and has nothing to do with Clapper.
The question that should be asked is if "you would be aware of a FISA warrant sought by the FBI".
then why'd he say that? now you're covering for Clapper? wow you'll take a grenade for anyone I see.
As you can see, BUSYBEE01 is an advocate for criminals, just like he is for illegal wetbacks.

You are a racist criminal. You are the one committing treason. You want to criminalize policy differences. You prosecute Clapper and watch it get laughed out of court.
I've broken no laws since I'm an southern Baptist American natural born citizen patriot who follows God's word in the bible. On the other hand, DACA wetbacks are lawbreakers deserving deportation no matter how old they are. You see, when you break the law you're a criminal. When you commit perjury like Clapper did it means he's a criminal. He is in hot water and he'll hopefully be prosecuted.

And the news is still reporting Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Reality is such a thorn to rightards.
Having a hard time with actual reality aren't you?

One of your big stumbling blocks is all the credence you put in CNN.
Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.

Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Read the article before you reply to this post.

If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Read the article before you reply to this post.
WTF is wrong with you? You ask me to respond to an article you claim is fake? And if it’s fake, of which I see no evidence, then you can’t claim Manafort was wiretapped.

Thanks for pkayin’.

The news!? LOL...yup, they would be the ones that knew.
And they’re reporting that Manafort was not wiretapped while he worked on Trump’s campaign.

Sorry that one was over your head, I'll try a little less blatant sarcasm next time.

Obviously the Obama Administration conducted surveillance on the opposition's Presidential Nominee. It's Watergate ten-fold. But will anyone be held accountable? I doubt it. I've said all along that it will only be Trump associates who will ever be prosecuted for anything. Trump's a marked man. The NWO powers-that-be want him eliminated. They'll do anything to make that happen.

Clapper is a NWO piece of shit lackey. He does what he's told. Folks much higher than him ordered the surveillance. Bet on that.

More deflection from one of this forum's most incorrigible sophists.
Trump gets caught on a wiretap talking to a criminal under FBI investigation... of course, that's everyone's fault but trump. You people are like his soccer mommies, and you're punching the other mommies because your idiot son scored on his own goal.

so it doesn't say much about our country when there is absolutely no integrity in the government employees that are hired. wow, I mean can there be any more corruption and hiding it by both parties. I fking would have never believed this. So now, my fight is different to both parties. myself as a citizen now demand a report from the US congress on what they are going to do about this mess that is full corruption. Now in plain site for all to see. garbage pickers and flees off dogs asses.

More deflection from one of this forum's most incorrigible sophists.
Trump gets caught on a wiretap talking to a criminal under FBI investigation... of course, that's everyone's fault but trump. You people are like his soccer mommies, and you're punching the other mommies because your idiot son scored on his own goal.
do you know what the criminal was under investigation for? do you know who it even is? who placed the call? do you have the tape to know what was discussed? why don't you provide some facts about what happened here. fks like you crack my ass. get it?

Here's a pro tip:

If you don't want your voice recorded in a phone conversation, DON'T HIRE OR TALK TO CROOKS OR ENEMY FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS. THEY MIGHT BE UNDER SURVEILLANCE.

I can't believe I gave that advice away for free!
who said that was illegal?

Forum List

Back