BREAKING: Bill Nelson and Andrew Gillum Objecting to Officials Rejecting Votes from Non-Citizens

Absolutely incredible-—but not at all surprising.
Dems never thought that messy “citizen” requirement was modern and fashionable. Time to toss it with that dusty old Constitution.

But they’ll have to go through us!

Chris Hartline ^

BREAKING: last night, @SenBillNelson and @AndrewGillum OBJECTED to officials rejecting votes from non-citizens. For them, illegally-cast votes are just as good as legally-cast votes, as long as they voted for DemonRATS.

Who or what is CHRIS HARTLINE?

Dems never thought that messy “citizen” requirement was modern and fashionable. Time to toss it with that dusty old Constitution.

Chris Hartline ^

BREAKING: last night, @SenBillNelson and @AndrewGillum OBJECTED to officials rejecting votes from non-citizens. For them, illegally-cast votes are just as good as legally-cast votes, as long as they voted for DemonRATS.

Any proof? Any at all?

Yep, in Palm Beach county as well, from what I read.
where'd you read it, got a link??? I haven't heard any of that in the MSM??
Gillum, Nelson Lawyers Fight To Include Non-Citizen’s Vote in Florida - The Daily Caller
Daily Caller: Lawyers for Gillum and Nelson objected to rejection of a vote by a non-citizen
Lawyers for Florida Democratic candidates Andrew Gillum and Bill Nelson both fought to prevent a non-citizen’s vote from being excluded Friday night, according to a transcript of a Palm Beach County Canvassing Board proceeding obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Michael Barnett, chairman of the Palm Beach Republican Party, told TheDCNF that the county’s canvassing board was going through provisional ballots and quickly deciding whether to allow or disallow each. This exchange is of the first non-citizen’s vote they encountered. “We had a court reporter that we hired to sit in the proceedings, which are public,” he said.

The vote was disallowed despite the objections of the lawyers because two of the three members of the canvassing board ruled that it was an impermissible vote, he said.
upload_2018-11-10_14-29-53.jpeg

Gillum, Nelson Lawyers Fight To Include Non-Citizen’s Vote in Florida - The Daily Caller
Daily Caller: Lawyers for Gillum and Nelson objected to rejection of a vote by a non-citizen
Lawyers for Florida Democratic candidates Andrew Gillum and Bill Nelson both fought to prevent a non-citizen’s vote from being excluded Friday night, according to a transcript of a Palm Beach County Canvassing Board proceeding obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Michael Barnett, chairman of the Palm Beach Republican Party, told TheDCNF that the county’s canvassing board was going through provisional ballots and quickly deciding whether to allow or disallow each. This exchange is of the first non-citizen’s vote they encountered. “We had a court reporter that we hired to sit in the proceedings, which are public,” he said.

The vote was disallowed despite the objections of the lawyers because two of the three members of the canvassing board ruled that it was an impermissible vote, he said.
View attachment 228035
thank you!!!

but that really doesn't say or show anything on WHY they objected on this 1 person, maybe they had reason to believe this 1 person was a citizen???

concede or not concede, it doesn't matter.... the only thing that matters is the final vote count....
================================================

I expect Bill Nelson to win in the recount, mainly because there was like an anomaly of around 25,000 votes in Broward County that were not scanned by the optical readers in the senate race.... he's been getting about 70% of the votes in Broward/Palm Beach counties so if that trend prevails... it will at least bring it to a tie and manual recount... if not a win! Yes, I am projecting my optimism! :D

I expect DeSantis to keep the lead.... but you never know...?
these games should nullify the county. id feel that way either side. this shit needs to stop.

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Nelson, told TheDCNF: “The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections.”

He did not explain how the lawyer, Mr. Scarola, came to be representing Nelson’s interests in Palm Beach.
Gillum, Nelson lawyers fight to include non-citizen vote in Florida

Uhm, that was the court recorders transcript. She said they were a non-citizen. If she had ANY doubts, Bucher, of all people, would have been the one to attempt to count it.

View attachment 228035
thank you!!!

but that really doesn't say or show anything on WHY they objected on this 1 person, maybe they had reason to believe this 1 person was a citizen???

Chris Hartline ^

Any proof? Any at all?
Are you the one who believed Balsy Fords evidence?

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Nelson, told TheDCNF: “The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections.”

He did not explain how the lawyer, Mr. Scarola, came to be representing Nelson’s interests in Palm Beach.
He did not explain......BUT HE WAS THERE MAKING OBJECTIONS....come on, if you believed any of that, you are actually dumber than we think you are!

He did not explain......BUT HE WAS THERE MAKING OBJECTIONS....come on, if you believed any of that, you are actually dumber than we think you are!

I learned not to trust the GOP, with Georgia, Arizona, and most of the GOP states.

Can you believe the brazenness of these scumbags? Democrats are indistinguishable from criminals.

BREAKING: last night, @SenBillNelson and @AndrewGillum OBJECTED to officials rejecting votes from non-citizens. For them, illegally-cast votes are just as good as legally-cast votes, as long as they voted for Democrats.

Oh Lord, not the magnifying glass stuff again!

Voting ended Tues night. That was the tally. Certify that. Cut off time. Voters had weeks-months to get a vote in place.

Early voying but late counting?

Chris Hartline ^

So you depend on twitter for your news.

I would welcome a credible source that say otherwise. Feel free to provide it soon.

Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules

Florida Votes & Broward County -- Elections Supervisor Illegally Destroyed Ballots in Previous Race | National Review

Finally Serial-Screwup Elections Supers Have Rick Scott's Attention; Governor Sues Snipes and Bucher

Florida to monitor Broward election chief after judge finds ‘unlawful’ ballot destruction in Wasserman Schultz race
You know, if you cared, you’d look it up yourself.

Palm Beach having an honest election would be news big time

No reports of fowl play in Scotts two elections for gov, at least not in his bio. What results were contested, the 2016? (besides the 2000).

So, you are accusing his campaign communications director of lying, when it can easily be found out? Lol
Gillum conceded before he unconceded.

When it comes from Scott’s communication director, yeah.

Chris Hartline ^

Who? Scott , yep right! Too funny.
Yes

Why does that not surprise me in the least...
So, you are accusing his campaign communications director of lying, when it can easily be found out? Lol
Gillum conceded before he unconceded.

When it comes from Scott’s communication director, yeah.

Chris Hartline ^

Who? Scott , yep right! Too funny.
Yes

Forum List

Back