CA gunman posted, before & DURING, 'Thoughts/prayers, you'll say I'm insane, one big ball of IRONY'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Goading, ridicule, mocking. Sane, insane? Doesn't matter, he got this one RIGHT!

AXIOS -
Haley Britzky4 hours ago

California gunman posted to social media, mocked "hopes and prayers" response to attacks

1541856872383.jpg
A vigil for the victims of the shooting in Thousand Oaks, California. Photo: Apu Gomes/AFP/Getty Images

Gunman Ian David Long who killed 12 people at a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, this week posted on social media "before and during the massacre," the Wall Street Journal reports.

The details: Per the Journal, Long posted on Facebook and Instagram immediately before the shooting and wrote around the time of the attack, "I hope people call me insane...wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah...I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'...or 'keep you in my thoughts'...every time...and wonder why these things keep happening."...

California gunman posted to social media, mocked "hopes and prayers" response to attacks

GUN VIOLENCE

I thought Republicans support the right of the insane to carry arms. Well, some on here certainly do. And some who make the laws as well, in Florida wasn't it?

That wasn't PTSD. Something went wrong--I heard he spent three years in college toward a degree in Rec something or other, and then he dropped out. The pics of him were all a smiling, normal guy with a goal, active in sports and working out. Then what happened? Was it roid rage? Does roid rage get that bad?

Goading, ridicule, mocking. Sane, insane? Doesn't matter, he got this one RIGHT!

AXIOS -
Haley Britzky4 hours ago

1541856872383.jpg
A vigil for the victims of the shooting in Thousand Oaks, California. Photo: Apu Gomes/AFP/Getty Images

Gunman Ian David Long who killed 12 people at a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, this week posted on social media "before and during the massacre," the Wall Street Journal reports.

The details: Per the Journal, Long posted on Facebook and Instagram immediately before the shooting and wrote around the time of the attack, "I hope people call me insane...wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah...I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'...or 'keep you in my thoughts'...every time...and wonder why these things keep happening."...

GUN VIOLENCE

He sounds like a left winger. And of course the OP agrees with the killer’s comments.

Forum List

Back