BREAKING: Australia has overwhelmingly voted YES to legalize gay marriage

People get married- straight and gay- all over the world- and I know it pisses you off.

I am okay with that.

Are you OK with "gay marriage" contracts banning children from either a mother or father for life (the first time humans have ever created such a contractual ban)?

Ah Syriusly has found this thread and started trademark spamming it.

225363c08b8c0bbfee805daad8237d7962de8edf4b2329d3b507372c8f553641.jpg

People get married- straight and gay- all over the world- and I know it pisses you off.

I am okay with that.

Are you OK with "gay marriage" contracts banning children from either a mother or father for life (the first time humans have ever created such a contractual ban)?

I am not okay with you lying about homosexuals and marriage.

There are no 'gay marriage contracts'- there is only marriage.

And marriage neither requires or presumes children.

So divorces are not about dissolving a marriage contract (still seeing to it that the children involved have regular contact with both mother and father)? And I"M the liar? :lmao:

So divorces are not about dissolving a marriage contract (still seeing to it that the children involved have regular contact with both mother and father)? And I"M the liar? :lmao:

No divorces are not about seeing to it that the children have regular contact with anyone. Divorces are about dissolving a marriage and dividing up the property. That's it. As a side issue, the courts will adjudicate custody and visitation which may or may not see to it that the children have regular contact with any parent.

Not every marriage has children or children's rights. The same adjudication issues are present whether it's a child or a pet. The courts will operate on the basis of the best interests of the children which don't necessarily include regular contact with a parent OR that the best interests of the children include a heterosexual couple of any kind. Your mistake is that you have completely misunderstood the infancy doctrine and imagine that it includes a right to a mother and a father when custodial care has no such thing in mind. The courts have definitely removed a child from a heterosexual parent to give sole custody with no right of visitation to a same sex couple. If a parent makes enough noise, the courts can appoint an advocate for the child with the right to take either parent to court and ask the court to grant or withhold custody, visitation and even telephone calls on behalf of the child. None of which will consider homosexuality as an issue.

I am okay with that.

Whether you are okay with it or not, this is something you will have to learn to live with.

^^ will children involved in their contract also have to "learn to live with" being banned from the missing gendered parent for life?

I am okay with that.

Can you link to that please?
You seriously need a link to show that two people of the same gender marrying with a contract "till death do they part" is a de facto ban of any children involved of the missing gender parent for that same time span? Did your momma drop you on your head when you were little?

SYDNEY, Australia — The public opinion survey that yielded majority approval for same-sex marriage in Australia on Wednesday was an emotional breakthrough born of a long, curious and still-continuing struggle.

Was the public also surveyed about how the new contract change would affect children? Because when the results of this poll came out, we were told that "a majority supports gay marriage" also (even as it had died twice in the most liberal state in the Union: CA, and still remains illegal there to this day on the books). 85% surveyed across all political spectrums spread evenly would not have approved of gay marriage had they thought through the new terms of the contract to its end: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did Australia do a similar poll? No? Why not?

I can't believe Australia didn't use your poll question that doesn't ask about gay marriage to determine whether it should be legal or not. :lol:

I am okay with that.

Can you link to that please?
You seriously need a link to show that two people of the same gender marrying with a contract "till death do they part" is a de facto ban of any children involved of the missing gender parent for that same time span? Did your momma drop you on your head when you were little?
Pushing this ridiculous "theory" all the time may be proof that somebody dropped the person pushing in on his/her head at sometime during childhood.

^^ will children involved in their contract also have to "learn to live with" being banned from the missing gendered parent for life?
Could you post a link explaining what you're talking about please?

Forum List

Back