Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Taking People’s Guns Won’t End School Shootings

He is absolutely correct.

Like Ive always preached, if you took away every gun in America right now what would be left behind? Criminals and nutballs that want to hurt people.

I'd rather have a country free of criminals and crazies than I would encounter free of guns. Because if you get rid of all the criminals and crazies then you don't need any gun laws.

Take away all the guns and Americans will resort to using other weapons to kill each other.

Take away all the other weapons and they will beat each other to death with rocks!l

It's all about the culture of death, killing, and continuous wars.

And this is just another of many threads started, that is an invitation to accept the truth!

RFK Jr. emphasized that “something has changed in this country. It’s not the guns, we’ve always had the guns.” He believes the focus should shift from guns to investigating how psychiatric drugs impact kids.

See how it works folks?

He can only hint but he stays on safe grounds for a politician.

Do you wonder if he knows that it's not the drugs that are causing the slaughter by guns?

Everybody with an IQ over room temperature must know by now that it's America's culture.

MAGA Macho Man gets it right again.

These school shootings are the price we pay for living in a free country.
Plenty other countries live in Free Countries...

Actually those countries are so free they don' worry about getting shot at school... I suppose that is free from intimidation...

Does being dead effect your freedom?

RFK jr. How come the OP doesn't talk much about dear leader anymore? Is the whacko his newbie wannabe president?

Plenty other countries live in Free Countries...

Actually those countries are so free they don' worry about getting shot at school... I suppose that is free from intimidation...

Does being dead effect your freedom?
For making simple comments they are imprisoned. Everything gay supersedes everything Christian. Europeans do not have the Constitution of the U.S. which is weakened. Joe was a stout lover of traditional marriage with emotion at one point. Joe is going to hell of course.

MAGA Macho Man gets it right again.

These school shootings are the price we pay for living in a free country.
A free country where many people are uncivil. One can see this on these forums. Many post here for the sole purpose of being uncivil to others, and they rarely have anything useful to say.

But the main reason for gun violence is anger towards another, to a group, or society in general, for some grievance whether real or imagined. Even the mentally ill usually need a reason to become violent.

Forum List

Back