Breaking Alert: Joe Miller To Get Injunction To Halt Murkowski Being Certified

Well you are definitely a dumb **** but I'm still trying to wrap around my head how the winner of the primary (one out of two, mind you) is more indicative of "who the people want" than the winner of the general election.

Did I ever tell you, that you are my hero?

Willow, whoops I mean Stephanie probably thinks we should just use polling to decide a winner, or maybe they could have pulled straws. Rock paper scissors would have also been fun.

ummmm, yeah that's it.
and it figures he'd be your hero for calling a woman a ****.

Should someone like you be my hero? I don't think Article would ever tell me he hopes I abort, so I don't have children. I think **** sums up you, very well.

Willow, whoops I mean Stephanie probably thinks we should just use polling to decide a winner, or maybe they could have pulled straws. Rock paper scissors would have also been fun.

ummmm, yeah that's it.

Should someone like you be my hero? I don't think Article would ever tell me he hopes I abort, so I don't have children. I think **** sums up you, very well.

LOL, so we are back to this. I don't think that is exactly what I said, but you can make up anything you want. and for your information, someone like you wouldn't be my hero either. I don't care the names you people want to call others, it's no skin off my ass, it just makes you all look like the low class you are. :lol:

Last edited:
Another link back to the angry right and authorative attitudes?
your party is the only one to decide what the people wants!

hahaha, the circle jerking gets bigger..what? no **** remarks..:lol:

Well you are definitely a dumb **** but I'm still trying to wrap around my head how the winner of the primary (one out of two, mind you) is more indicative of "who the people want" than the winner of the general election.

Apparently according Stephanie the only people whose voice counts are GOP primary voters. Says quite a lot about her dontya think?

Apparently according Stephanie the only people whose voice counts are GOP primary voters. Says quite a lot about her dontya think?

LOL, there's that APPARENTLY again.:lol:

ummmm, yeah that's it.

LOL, so we are back to this. and I don't think that is exactly what I said, but you can make up anything you want. and for your information, someone like you wouldn't be my hero either. :lol:

You were happy to hear my friends had abortions, and that We including me should never be parents. Then I remember something about hoping God was listening. Like I said, if you act like a ****, expect to be called a ****. Just sayin!

LOL, so we are back to this. and I don't think that is exactly what I said, but you can make up anything you want. and for your information, someone like you wouldn't be my hero either. :lol:

You were happy to hear my friends had abortions, and that We including me should never be parents. Then I remember something about hoping God was listening. Like I said, if you act like a ****, expect to be called a ****. Just sayin!

:lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

She probably has the same view as she does when it comes to people having children. Only people who think like her should be able to vote.

Feel free to clarify this statement then because it certainly appears as though you think "the people" are GOP primary voters and not all registered voters in Alaska.

If the PEOPLE wanted Murkowski, she would of WON THE PRIMARY.

I'm happy to hear that, you all shouldn't be parents anyway. thank god if he's listening, you won't ever be.
You were saying?

She probably has the same view as she does when it comes to people having children. Only people who think like her should be able to vote.

ah, now it's, she probably..whew boy this keeps getting better and better.:lol:

That is what you said. So, I guess apparently that is how you feel.

Well, according to you the GOP primaries should decide who gets to be a senator, and represents what the people want.

I'm happy to hear that, you all shouldn't be parents anyway. thank god if he's listening, you won't ever be.
You were saying?

well well, as I said, I DIDN'T SAY THIS,
I don't think Article would ever tell me he hopes I abort,

tsk tsk tsk on you for LYING. you want to apologize now or later for calling me names?
oh never mind, I could care less about you and what you call me..:lol:

Well, according to you the GOP primaries should decide who gets to be a senator, and represents what the people want.

oh boy, that is not what I said, just like I didn't say you should ABORT. so we know you lie, but carry on.,.:lol:

Last edited:

well well, as I said, I DIDN'T SAY THIS,
I don't think Article would ever tell me he hopes I abort,

tsk tsk tsk on you for LYING. you want to apologize now or later for calling me names?
oh never mind, I could care less about you and what you call me..:lol:

lol, anyone who spews all this crap in on post shouldn't of ever been born, how's that for a put down.
I don't know if that is directed at me or Dr Grump, but that is even more proof you are a ****.
You also tried to imply my kid might wonder if I would have aborted him, because I supported my friends.
I think dumb **** fits you well. Stop trying to act like the victim, I know you are good at that.

oh boy, that is not what I said, just like I didn't say you should ABORT. so we know you lie, but carry on.,.:lol:

Sorry, you said that were happy my friends did, and you hoped I never became a parent. So sorry!

If the PEOPLE wanted Murkowski, she would of WON THE PRIMARY.
So, do you think primaries represent all the people off Alaska?
In that statement, you are saying even though she is leading in the general election, the primaries are what is important.

Forum List

Back