Breaking Alert: Joe Miller To Get Injunction To Halt Murkowski Being Certified

You were saying?

well well, as I said, I DIDN'T SAY THIS,

tsk tsk tsk on you for LYING. you want to apologize now or later for calling me names?
oh never mind, I could care less about you and what you call me..:lol:

lol, anyone who spews all this crap in on post shouldn't of ever been born, how's that for a put down.
I don't know if that is directed at me or Dr Grump, but that is even more proof you are a ****.
You also tried to imply my kid might wonder if I would have aborted him, because I supported my friends.
I think dumb **** fits you well. Stop trying to act like the victim, I know you are good at that.

LOL, now you're posting stuff that wasn't even posted to you and whining about it.,
you need to get over yourself, it's you who is playing the victim...
cry us all a friggen river, why don't ya.waaa waaa waa..:lol:
and you calling others names is actually quite amusing, look in a mirror my dear.

Last edited:
well well, as I said, I DIDN'T SAY THIS,

tsk tsk tsk on you for LYING. you want to apologize now or later for calling me names?
oh never mind, I could care less about you and what you call me..:lol:

lol, anyone who spews all this crap in on post shouldn't of ever been born, how's that for a put down.
I don't know if that is directed at me or Dr Grump, but that is even more proof you are a ****.
You also tried to imply my kid might wonder if I would have aborted him, because I supported my friends.
I think dumb **** fits you well. Stop trying to act like the victim, I know you are good at that.

LOL, now you're posting stuff that wasn't even posted to you and whining about it.,

Actually, I was just proving you are ****. If you don't like being called one, don't act like one.

Actually, I was just proving you are ****. If you don't like being called one, don't act like one.

all one has to look at is your post in this thread to see who is a low class lady, and I use that word loosely..
have you said **** enough yet?

Last edited:

Actually, I was just proving you are XXXXXXX . If you don't like being called one, don't act like one.

LOL, like I said, you looked in a mirror lately?:lol:

I don't care if someone calls me a XXXXXXX , if I dish it out, I expect to get it back.

She probably has the same view as she does when it comes to people having children. Only people who think like her should be able to vote.

ah, now it's, she probably..whew boy this keeps getting better and better.:lol:

Well, according to you the GOP primaries should decide who gets to be a senator, and represents what the people want.

According to me, anyone who breaks that rule and sets out on their own is asking for a karma shit sandwich when it comes to expecting someone else to just go away and die in a closely contended race.

ah, now it's, she probably..whew boy this keeps getting better and better.:lol:

Well, according to you the GOP primaries should decide who gets to be a senator, and represents what the people want.

According to me, anyone who breaks that rule and sets out on their own is asking for a karma shit sandwich when it comes to expecting someone else to just go away and die in a closely contended race.

How did she break the rules? Is a write in campaign breaking the rules?

She joined a party and agreed to abide by its primary system. If she leaves that system and does what she wants, then she should expect the same, or more, in return.

She joined a party and agreed to abide by its primary system. If she leaves that system and does what she wants, then she should expect the same, or more, in return.

So, she went rogue, you would say? She went against the party, isn't that why you guys like the tea party?

So, she went rogue, you would say? She went against the party, isn't that why you guys like the tea party?

Damned right. Now who is she to demand Joe Miller does what she wants?

wow, Joe Millers turns out to be as big a douche bag as Al Franken

It's all relative, babe. Al Franken's party loves him and would never treat him like Republicans treat Joe Miller.
he can ask for a recount if he thinks that some ballots might not have been counted properly
but i draw the line at ONE recount
you dont keep doing a franken and count till you "discover" missing ballots to win

Hmm, sounds like the entire republican party to me!!! LMAO!!! :lol:

wow, Joe Millers turns out to be as big a douche bag as Al Franken

It's all relative, babe. Al Franken's party loves him and would never treat him like Republicans treat Joe Miller.
he can ask for a recount if he thinks that some ballots might not have been counted properly
but i draw the line at ONE recount
you dont keep doing a franken and count till you "discover" missing ballots to win

Hmm, you could have them turn in the sacks of ballots in now, so they won't have to count them later.............

Last edited:

Forum List

Back