Breaking Alert: Joe Miller To Get Injunction To Halt Murkowski Being Certified

i assume that includes you.

btw, it's a 2200 vote lead, and that's only if he wins all 8100 ballots that he's challenged. he's toast.

Murkowski has a lead of about 10,400 votes. Miller had challenged 8,153 of the ballots counted for Murkowski, but he would still be behind even if he won every challenge.

Read more: Miller seeks to stop election certification: 2010 Alaska Election | adn.com

So he's grandstanding and fighting an impossible to win battle at the taxpayers expense.

What a douche.

As opposed to losing a primary and demanding a write in candidacy at taxpayers expense?

What a slut.

That slut won in a write in campaign. I guess the people really did want her to stay in office, and their voice wasn't silenced by Sarah Vengeful Palin

btw, it's a 2200 vote lead, and that's only if he wins all 8100 ballots that he's challenged. he's toast.

Murkowski has a lead of about 10,400 votes. Miller had challenged 8,153 of the ballots counted for Murkowski, but he would still be behind even if he won every challenge.

Read more: Miller seeks to stop election certification: 2010 Alaska Election | adn.com

So he's grandstanding and fighting an impossible to win battle at the taxpayers expense.

What a douche.

As opposed to losing a primary and demanding a write in candidacy at taxpayers expense?

What a slut.

apparently the taxpayers wanted her to do just that.

miller's a disaster. he needs to behave himself.

teaparty freaks.

What a douche.

What a slut.

That slut won in a write in campaign. I guess the people really did want her to stay in office, and their voice wasn't silenced by Sarah Vengeful Palin

The Alaskan Native Corporations bankrolled her campaign. Joe Miller ran against those organized criminals.

Better read up on who they are before you decide on who the crooks are in Alaska, hun.

Alaska native corporations' contracting privileges targeted

And she did not win yet.

Last edited:

What a slut.

The Alaskan Native Corporations bankrolled her campaign.

Better read up on who they are before you decide on who the crooks are in Alaska, hun.

And she did not win yet.

Did I call anyone a crook????

And she did not win yet.

No, I called them crooks. I'm calling you ignorant.

What a douche.

What a slut.

Hurrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr

And she did not win yet.

How am I ignorant? I am not the one who can't follow a post.
All I stated was the people wanted her to stay in office, you took that and ran with it.
I guess to you 2+2=5.

All I stated was the people wanted her to stay in office, you took that and ran with it.
I guess to you 2+2=5.

If you think the Alaska Native Corporations have anything to do with Sarah Palin, except that Lisa Murkowski wants to perpetuate the corruption and Miller and Palin don't, then you're ignorant.

1,965 uncontested vote difference. 0.77% difference. And there are these OUTSTANDING issues - like it or not:

What they know is 1)Murkowski write in votes were given special consideration where “voter intent” was determined instead of following the law,

2)All the other votes were machine counted and were NOT screened for “voter intent”

3)Murkowski is NOT 10,000 votes ahead as reported. Miller is AHEAD in uncontested votes.

4) Some precincts are reporting 100% turnout, districts that went heavily for Murkowski.

5) Ballots were turned pre-sorted because someone had already gone through them in violation of the law

And I am sure there is much more.

Last edited:
1,965 uncontested vote difference. 0.77% difference. And there are these OUTSTANDING issues - like it or not:

[Miller’s] campaign has sworn affidavits identifying:

**unsecured ballot boxes,

**other precincts where numerous ballots appear to be in the same handwriting,

**others where there is 100% voter turnout (highly unlikely in very remote areas of Alaska)

**and still other precincts where the ballots were sent to the Division of Elections presorted by U.S. Senate candidate.”

tissue? he's done. finished.

maybe he can be sarah's secretary of state in bizarro world.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Murkowski ended up with 92,715 votes that were unchallenged by the Miller campaign. That is still 2,247 votes more than the 90,468 Miller received

Read more: Miller calls for hand recount of votes as Murkowski lead grows: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

I guess to you 2+2=5.

If you think the Alaska Native Corporations have anything to do with Sarah Palin, except that Lisa Murkowski wants to perpetuate the corruption and Miller and Palin don't, then you're ignorant.

Like I said, the people obviously want Lisa to stay in office. Joe Miller is just a sore loser.

I guess to you 2+2=5.

Pay no mind to the inbred clan.

The first time I saw this guy on here, he couldn't follow the thread. I guess he has not progressed any since then. :lol:

Forum List

Back