Breaking Alert: Joe Miller To Get Injunction To Halt Murkowski Being Certified

Something in Alaska stinks. Alaska still uses the Diebold Accuvote Optical Scanners. The same Diebold machines California "decertified" because of the "Deck Zero" anomaly after the company admitted the software error plagues all versions of their paper ballot op-scan systems, deleting the first batch of scanned ballots under certain circumstances without alerting elections officials to the deletion.

Shannyn Moore: What's the Matter With Alaska?

Something in Alaska stinks. Alaska still uses the Diebold Accuvote Optical Scanners. The same Diebold machines California "decertified" because of the "Deck Zero" anomaly after the company admitted the software error plagues all versions of their paper ballot op-scan systems, deleting the first batch of scanned ballots under certain circumstances without alerting elections officials to the deletion.

Shannyn Moore: What's the Matter With Alaska?

:lol:

boy, you're a whiny bitch. did you have a problem with them in 2004?

facepalm2.jpg

Yeah...that was extreme face palm material, wasn't it? Apparently, Stephanie thinks that the primary is the election.

apparently, you don't know what the hell you're talking about, but carry on.

Your delusion knows no bounds.

Lets get back on topic folks. Mulkowski trying to steal the election is the topic.

Here is an old report I found about USAR:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug[/ame]

apparently, you don't know what the hell you're talking about, but carry on.

hahaha, the circle jerking gets bigger..what? no **** remarks..:lol:

Well you are definitely a dumb **** but I'm still trying to wrap around my head how the winner of the primary (one out of two, mind you) is more indicative of "who the people want" than the winner of the general election.

Last edited:

Well you are definitely a dumb **** but I'm still trying to wrap around my head how the winner of the primary (one out of two, mind you) is more indicative of "who the people want" than the winner of the general election.

Did I ever tell you, that you are my hero?

Willow, whoops I mean Stephanie probably thinks we should just use polling to decide a winner, or maybe they could have pulled straws. Rock paper scissors would have also been fun.

Did I ever tell you, that you are my hero?

Willow, whoops I mean Stephanie probably thinks we should just use polling to decide a winner, or maybe they could have pulled straws. Rock paper scissors would have also been fun.

ummmm, yeah that's it.
and it figures he'd be your hero for calling a woman a ****.

Forum List

Back