BREAKING !: Active shooter in Chicago multiple casualties

And people die in car wrecks in other countries. But few people die with guns in countries with strong gun control. We can fix that problem.

I don't really care about what other countries do and don't do.It's none of my business.

Come on, Brain, give us your keys, man. We're ascared for the chidrens on muh roads.
Again, there are deaths in car wrecks all over the world. But countries with strong gun control don't have lots of gun deaths. We can fix that problem. Stop flailing around and talking about other things. Stay on the subject.

Ron's right. Again. For like the umteenth time.

We also have a right to life. Clearly our weak gun laws are killing the right to life.

Except for the 1.1 million times a year Americans use their legal guns to stop rape, robberies and murders and even mass public shootings...saving more lives with their guns than criminals take with their guns...you mean except for those lives saved...right?

And as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 25 years? Our gun murder rate dropped 49%....you mean except for those lives saved...right?

Yes armed guards for schools. The right is doing a great job turning us into a 3rd world country. We could have strong gun control and these things would be rare....

British criminals have more guns after they banned and confiscated them.....what keeps them from walking into schools, malls, churches with their increasing gun numbers?
This was a domestic violence incident to start with. When are you going to start encouraging men to teach their sons some respect for women? Instead of just preaching that girls need to stop being single moms?

I am the one who points out that single teenage mothers raising young males without fathers in the home drives the crime and violence rate....and it is the left wing democrats who push women to have children without fathers, not me. When women have babies without husbands, they are the ones in the drivers seat, not the men...if they don't have sex with the men, they don't have young males without fathers.
You are the one flooding the country with guns, empowering all manner of killers.

Nope...we have laws against using guns for crime...then people like you and the democrat party let those violent people out of jail, over and over again, that is on you.

Yes armed guards for schools. The right is doing a great job turning us into a 3rd world country. We could have strong gun control and these things would be rare....

British criminals have more guns after they banned and confiscated them.....what keeps them from walking into schools, malls, churches with their increasing gun numbers?
This was a domestic violence incident to start with. When are you going to start encouraging men to teach their sons some respect for women? Instead of just preaching that girls need to stop being single moms?

I am the one who points out that single teenage mothers raising young males without fathers in the home drives the crime and violence rate....and it is the left wing democrats who push women to have children without fathers, not me. When women have babies without husbands, they are the ones in the drivers seat, not the men...if they don't have sex with the men, they don't have young males without fathers.
LOL
Let's have a talk with those men, as well, about having sex with women to whom they are not committed. Or at least using birth control.

Yep..... we need to tell them to stop doing that too.....

We also have a right to life. Clearly our weak gun laws are killing the right to life.

Except for the 1.1 million times a year Americans use their legal guns to stop rape, robberies and murders and even mass public shootings...saving more lives with their guns than criminals take with their guns...you mean except for those lives saved...right?

And as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 25 years? Our gun murder rate dropped 49%....you mean except for those lives saved...right?

Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

Yes gun crime dropped after we got background checks.

You are the one flooding the country with guns, empowering all manner of killers.

Nope...we have laws against using guns for crime...then people like you and the democrat party let those violent people out of jail, over and over again, that is on you.
Funny how so many mass killers don't have a long record. Same with cop killers, same with wife killers...

No.....our knife homicide rate is that high compared to the total murder rate of other countries...it isn't the guns, it is the culture...but that is changing...Britain has more murder now than before, and more gun crime after banning and confiscating guns.....

You still haven't explained how background checks stop criminals from getting guns, since they use straw buyers or steal the guns.......

Funny how so many mass killers don't have a long record. Same with cop killers, same with wife killers...

Wrong, wife killers have long histories of violence and interactions with police....usually due to alcoholism, drug addiction or mental health issues......

And people die in car wrecks in other countries. But few people die with guns in countries with strong gun control. We can fix that problem.
That must be why Brazil and Mexico have no homicides with guns, since they have such strict gun laws!!! Oh, wait...

No.....our knife homicide rate is that high compared to the total murder rate of other countries...it isn't the guns, it is the culture...but that is changing...Britain has more murder now than before, and more gun crime after banning and confiscating guns.....

You still haven't explained how background checks stop criminals from getting guns, since they use straw buyers or steal the guns.......

They stop a lot of purchases.
2.1 million gun sales stopped by background checks in 20 years, Brady report finds

No doubt many killers are stopped. Others use all the loopholes you have created and still get a gun. We need strong gun control.

Again, there are deaths in car wrecks all over the world. But countries with strong gun control don't have lots of gun deaths. We can fix that problem. Stop flailing around and talking about other things. Stay on the subject.

You know how everybody's always talking about our Democracy these days, Brain?

Well, we're not a Democracy. Stuff doesn't work here the way it works elsewhere around the world.

That must be why Brazil and Mexico have no homicides with guns, since they have such strict gun laws!!! Oh, wait...
Mexico has corrupt law enforcement. Can't have strong gun laws with nobody to enforce them.

You know how everybody's always talking about our Democracy these days, Brain?

Well, we're not a Democracy. Stuff doesn't work here the way it works elsewhere around the world.
Yes that's why we have lots of killing. We will fix it eventually.

Mexico has corrupt law enforcement. Can't have strong gun laws with nobody to enforce them.

Criminals don’t obey laws. When you make it harder for law-abiding people to have a gun, all you’re doing is shifting the balance of power from good honest people, to criminals and the corrupt government. You’re actually doing them a big favor, by being a cheerleader for gun control. But you don’t even realize it.

Yeah, I don't doubt it.

That's why I'm retiring on a Mexican beach. Probably Baja. I'm gonna go to the consulate and ditch my US citizenship, too, screw you guys.

Hopefully they'll have started making some headway with that wall to keep the zombies contained.

I'm gonna be laughing my butt off on the other side of the wall at you guys.

You're gonna be trapped in with these guys. lol.

Police-action-in-Ferguson.jpg

Wrong, wife killers have long histories of violence and interactions with police....usually due to alcoholism, drug addiction or mental health issues......
The killer in the OP had a concealed carry, do they hand those out to people with long histories of violence now?

Criminals don’t obey laws. When you make it harder for law-abiding people to have a gun, all you’re doing is shifting the balance of power from good honest people, to criminals and the corrupt government. You’re actually doing them a big favor, by being a cheerleader for gun control. But you don’t even realize it.
We are losing the balance of power, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. People owning guns is a huge incentive for criminals to own guns, would you try to rob someone unarmed in this country? So you are arming lots and lots of bad people. Countries with strong gun control don't have these problems.

Yeah, I don't doubt it.

That's why I'm retiring on a Mexican beach. Probably Baja. I'm gonna go to the consulate and ditch my US citizenship, too, screw you guys.

Hopefully they'll have started making some headway with that wall to keep the zombies contained.

I'm gonna be laughing my butt off on the other side of the wall at you guys.

You're gonna be trapped in with these guys. lol.

Police-action-in-Ferguson.jpg

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back