Breaking: 14 Republican Senators Thunder Their Outrage At The High Crime Of Witness Tampering

Quite often the British newspaper The Guardian outdoes American corporate media in covering American politics, and I’ve got an example here, let’s call it the latest in their “GOP hypocrisy test” series:

Mitch McConnell, Kentucky

... And, again, the undisputed evidence shows that the president took the path of lies and deceit.

… I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes… These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process.

Lindsey Graham, South Carolina

...[N]obody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself.

BREAKING: 14 GOP senators thunder their outrage at the high crime of witness tampering!

These righteous ( self ) law makers will certainly vote for a conviction

Bill Clinton lied under oath. Trump didn't. Nuff said.
The quotes weren't about lying under oath.

Quite often the British newspaper The Guardian outdoes American corporate media in covering American politics, and I’ve got an example here, let’s call it the latest in their “GOP hypocrisy test” series:

... And, again, the undisputed evidence shows that the president took the path of lies and deceit.

… I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes… These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process.

...[N]obody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself.

BREAKING: 14 GOP senators thunder their outrage at the high crime of witness tampering!

Yes, they are; PERJURY is lying under oath.

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. The obstruction charge said he committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged the former White House intern Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him.

Clinton was acquitted by the Senate. But 14 current Republican senators, some of whom were then serving in the House, voted either to impeach or convict Clinton on the obstruction charge. Some specifically cited his actions toward the witnesses when explaining their votes.

Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

Ahh yes, Miss Lindsey Graham. I believed him the FIRST time.

D4m1ng2WsAAughr.jpg

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

Liberal fags all of them.

This thread is as dishonest in its OP as CNN and MSNBC are in their coverage of the Mueller report.
Lets clear things up for you:
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION

Does that make it more understandable for you?
The definition of insanity is doing the SAME thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Perhaps if you actually read the Mueller report, you could post facts instead of wishful delusions.

Here, let me help:

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

In fact, here is a link to the report so you can read it yourself:

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

There are interviews, text messages, documents and reference to video and audio. Learning can be fun. And it's empowering. Try it. I guarantee you'll like it.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

D4m1ng2WsAAughr.jpg
fake news.jpg

This thread is as dishonest in its OP as CNN and MSNBC are in their coverage of the Mueller report.
Lets clear things up for you:

Does that make it more understandable for you?
The definition of insanity is doing the SAME thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Perhaps if you actually read the Mueller report, you could post facts instead of wishful delusions.

Here, let me help:

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

In fact, here is a link to the report so you can read it yourself:

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

There are interviews, text messages, documents and reference to video and audio. Learning can be fun. And it's empowering. Try it. I guarantee you'll like it.

I realize that the Clinton-embeds' wordsmithing gives you comfort, but prosecutors do not exonerate. They either indict or don't. Period. End of Story.

This type of editorializing on their part is highly unprofessional and unethical.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. The obstruction charge said he committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged the former White House intern Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him.

Clinton was acquitted by the Senate. But 14 current Republican senators, some of whom were then serving in the House, voted either to impeach or convict Clinton on the obstruction charge. Some specifically cited his actions toward the witnesses when explaining their votes.

Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

But 14 current Republican senators, some of whom were then serving in the House, voted either to impeach or convict Clinton on the obstruction charge. Some specifically cited his actions toward the witnesses when explaining their votes.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

D4m1ng2WsAAughr.jpg
View attachment 256923
Wait a second, are you saying that quoting Lindsey Graham is fake news?
He was on TV making those statements.
The denial runs strong in your kind.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

But 14 current Republican senators, some of whom were then serving in the House, voted either to impeach or convict Clinton on the obstruction charge. Some specifically cited his actions toward the witnesses when explaining their votes.
Rules are different between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans don’t have to follow the law. Everybody knows that.
The good thing about it is that it’s finally energizing the Democratic base.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

Clinton lied. You can't cover that up no matter how you try to spin it.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

Rules are different between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans don’t have to follow the law. Everybody knows that.
The good thing about it is that it’s finally energizing the Democratic base.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Forum List

Back