Breaking: 14 Republican Senators Thunder Their Outrage At The High Crime Of Witness Tampering

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Quite often the British newspaper The Guardian outdoes American corporate media in covering American politics, and I’ve got an example here, let’s call it the latest in their “GOP hypocrisy test” series:

Mitch McConnell, Kentucky

... And, again, the undisputed evidence shows that the president took the path of lies and deceit.

… I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes… These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process.

Lindsey Graham, South Carolina

...[N]obody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself.

BREAKING: 14 GOP senators thunder their outrage at the high crime of witness tampering!

These righteous ( self ) law makers will certainly vote for a conviction

Interesting.

The OP is citing foreign sources to influence the 2020 election.

Isn't that what Facebook did?

Interesting.

Question:

Did the 14 Senators say what they said?

Did the 14 Senators not say what they said?

Take your time.

Interesting.

Question:

Take your time.
They said it in 1998, which is entirely irrelevant to the current situation....But you already knew that, hack.

Daily Kooks....GIGO, but another tree-fiddy for the OP.

Those darnn goalposts weren't going to move themselves!

SSDD...

The below to the left what The Leftist Moonbats WANT the world to be, to the right what The Sane WANT the world to be:

upload_2019-4-20_15-4-38.png

Quite often the British newspaper The Guardian outdoes American corporate media in covering American politics, and I’ve got an example here, let’s call it the latest in their “GOP hypocrisy test” series:

... And, again, the undisputed evidence shows that the president took the path of lies and deceit.

… I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes… These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process.

...[N]obody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself.

BREAKING: 14 GOP senators thunder their outrage at the high crime of witness tampering!

The Daily Kos????

You can't be serious.....

Here's a link to where republican politicians and former politicians planned to obstruct Obama no matter what he did. This was on his inauguration day in 2009. Nope, both sides get down in the gutter and play dirty. It's just that republicans do it better and more often. At least democrats work at crafting policies that may help the average working stiff, which is something republican politicians never do.

The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation

This thread is as dishonest in its OP as CNN and MSNBC are in their coverage of the Mueller report.
Lets clear things up for you:
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION

Does that make it more understandable for you?

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

Bill Clinton lied under oath. Trump didn't. Nuff said.

Chuck Grassley, Iowa

Attaboy, Skewed, first you had to go back 15 years to find a CLAIM that Trump made to try to pin the label of sexual assaulter on him, now you had to go back 20 years ago to take things republicans said back then in the context of an entirely different time and situation!

Tell me WHERE Trump has overtly, plainly perjured himself under oath as Clinton did?
Tell me WHERE Trump has committed any crimes?
Tell me WHERE Trump has cheated?
Tell me WHERE Trump has turned the judicial system upside down?

In every case, it all comes back on the Democrats, Hillary, Obama and Little Willie. All you're doing is building the iron clad case for Barr to finally begin the long awaited special investigation exposing the real, behind-the-scenes actions of the democratic party and their conspirators helping them within the FBI and DOJ.

I hear a big FLUSHING sound after 2020 when Trump is finally free to start draining the swamp!

Last edited:
Interesting.

Question:

Take your time.
They said it in 1998, which is entirely irrelevant to the current situation....But you already knew that, hack.
So you're ok with situational ethics then.

Not exactly a surprise I guess.

This thread is as dishonest in its OP as CNN and MSNBC are in their coverage of the Mueller report.

You didn't read the actual report, did you? Be honest.

The report is a farce.
All that needs to be read is Barr's summary. Or the transcript of his speech.

The report is a farce.
All that needs to be read is Barr's summary. Or the transcript of his speech.

Except it is now known that Trump's Roy Cohn was not truthful in his summaries.

How Attorney General Barr Misled America

Forum List

Back