BREAK'g: WAPO, Govt seized from Cohen "more than 100 tapes related to Trump's business"

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Looks like a new headline to me. 12 2 days ago, 100 tonight. Remember this, just last week? Guess he was right.

MICHAEL AVENATTI SAYS MICHAEL COHEN HAS MORE TAPES OF DONALD TRUMP, DEMANDS THEIR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-ave...-trump-1035182

The government seized over 100 tapes from Michael Cohen: Washington Post

]
default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
25 JUL 2018 AT 22:09 ET

Donald-Trump-and-Michael-Cohen-800x430.jpg

President Donald Trump and Michael Cohen, composite image. (Photo of Trump by Gage Skidmore/Flickr)

Tuesday, CNN’s Chris Cuomo released one of the taped conversations between President Donald Trump and his attorney Michael Cohen. But the Washington Postrevealed Wednesday that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

According to the report, investigators seized over 100 tapes from Cohen that have to do with Trump and his businesses.

“Cohen appeared to make some recordings with an iPhone — without telling anyone he was taping them,” The Post said.

Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis also said that he used his phone to record those incidents and confirmed that there were more tapes to come....

The government seized over 100 tapes from Michael Cohen: Washington Post

Shock, horror.......who gives s fig.

UNmRPaI.gif

Last edited:
I doubt they're going to find anything related to Trump Russia in here, nor anything of use for their Impeach 45 campaign, but I can't imagine there's not going to be some attorney client privacy lawsuit coming up down the road.

Cohen recorded without permission as well? That's some messed up shit, dude's lawyer business is so over lol

I doubt they're going to find anything related to Trump Russia in here, nor anything of use for their Impeach 45 campaign, but I can't imagine there's not going to be some attorney client privacy lawsuit coming up down the road.

Cohen recorded without permission as well? That's some messed up shit, dude's lawyer business is so over lol

Cohen might well be just his FIXER for simple bimbo eruptions and other 'lower level' legal work. BUT keep in mind TRUMP IS CHEAP so he might well have had him try and cover up INTERNATIONAL 'vulnerabilities' (illegalities). Remember his (Cohen's) father in law is also in trouble and ended up on an FBI WARRANT related to the raid of his office!

Again, and again, and again! COHEN DIDN'T TRUST HIS CLIENT. COHEN had every right NOT to trust his client. COHEN himself is likely NOT trustworthy. "White trash" criminals beget white trash criminality. And no one trusts anyone. Who knew, right?

I doubt they're going to find anything related to Trump Russia in here
I doubt they don't. Cohen has ties to Ukraine and allegedly the Kremlin, and he delivered the proposal to the White House, on behalf of Russians, to lift Russian sanctions. You can't shake a tree near this Trump guy without a Russian falling out.

My God!

You can almost cut the desperation on the Left side...with a knife .....

there is a new Sheriff in Town my dears!:up: wakey wakey!

Losers! Losers! Losers!

MAGA

The left’s new hero is Cohen the traitor.

What ever happened to a right to privacy and attorney client privilege? All that goes right out the window if it can be used against President Trump.

I doubt they don't. Cohen has ties to Ukraine and allegedly the Kremlin, and he delivered the proposal to the White House, on behalf of Russians, to lift Russian sanctions. You can't shake a tree near this Trump guy without a Russian falling out.

Yep, I didn't know about daddy in laws 'CONNECTIONS' till tonight. Interesting huh?

Cohen might well be just his FIXER for simple bimbo eruptions and other 'lower level' legal work. BUT keep in mind TRUMP IS CHEAP so he might well have had him try and cover up INTERNATIONAL 'vulnerabilities' (illegalities). Remember his (Cohen's) father in law is also in trouble and ended up on an FBI WARRANT related to the raid of his office!

Again, and again, and again! COHEN DIDN'T TRUST HIS CLIENT. COHEN had every right NOT to trust his client. COHEN himself is likely NOT trustworthy. "White trash" criminals beget white trash criminality. And no one trusts anyone. Who knew, right?

Your children are going to fucking hate you when they get ignored because of all the stupid shit you've said, JS...

More like you can't shake a lawyer without some shady characters falling out lol

What ever happened to a right to privacy and attorney client privilege?
Neither has been violated. There is no law in new york prohibiting recording a conversation without the other party's consent.

Cohen lost his right to keep the tapes to himself when the warrant was approved.

The only recording released was one for which Trump waived his a/c privilege.

Hope that helps.

Forum List

Back