Break Them Up

Same as racist Malcom X.
I knew it was only a matter of time before I caught one of you haters in the act...

Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

Why do so many blacks not get wtf Malcome X was doing and why he was killed.
REALITY, MALCOME X STARTED OFF NOT LIKING WHITES............

Then he paid attention to MLK , he soon realize in order to get the results of we all want he had to include all races, just like MLK, just like former Black Panther Larry Pinkney ........ you douped mother frks can't see how the DEMOCRATIC PARTY keeps your racist bs ggames going by feeding you bs parts of history with lies twisted into it.

As soon as Malcome X began to see the fuckng racial game they killed him BECAUSE HE WAS WINNING THE RACIAL WAR DUMB ASS.

15042239_328333390865177_8187299302940677683_o.jpg

22852108_490601704638344_361164521599826096_n.jpg

Last edited:
Let Twitter shoot itself in the foot...................Leave it.............and let the market decide it's fate.................

As a private company I don't really care about it's bias................I will not contribute to it................Enough do the same it sends the correct message.................

When 95% of the Media, all of Social Media, all Tech, most of Government, and Education is Far Left Progressive people that disagree with that view, and agenda should work to end these monopolies. They are both dangerous, and anti American.

Facebook, Twitter, et. al. are the modern town square, you cannot deny people their First amendment rights

Facebook, Twitter, et. al. are the modern town square, you cannot deny people their First amendment rights

You've clearly never read the first amendment. As its first word demonstrates the absurdity of your argument.

Forum List

Back