Break Them Up

Into a hundred thousand million pieces.

Classic fascism:

“Twitter suspended 1,500 accounts that were using the NPC meme as their avatar.

“Meanwhile, they have taken no action against 100’s of far-left accounts that advocate for violence, including one that used the platform to distribute a poster calling for the assassination of Trump.”
It's a private company. I thought you conservitards we're all about freedom and small government and shit?

Oh, right! I forgot that it's only when it suits you!

Classic fascism:

“Meanwhile, they have taken no action against 100’s of far-left accounts that advocate for violence, including one that used the platform to distribute a poster calling for the assassination of Trump.”
It's a private company. I thought you conservitards we're all about freedom and small government and shit?

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

Classic fascism:

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia
Utter nonsense.

What is "NPC"?
36F3D98E-4569-42E4-8A45-5AC57211ED66.png

“From time to time, and especially if you’re a fan of science fiction, you may have had the thought that nobody around you is actually real. That sentiment has taken root in anti-progressive parts of the internet as a dehumanizing meme, and it borrows some familiar gaming terminology.

About a month ago, a meme along those lines took root on 4chan and among anti-progressive online communities. It’s called the NPC meme and it goes like this: Out there in the world, there are literal NPCs—the term for non-playable characters in video games—who have no internality whatsoever. There are some giveaways, of course. They spit out canned lines—“Good weather today, huh?”—and flock to normie trends and, for the most part, share the same uncritical worldview. The classic melancholy meme Wojak, a sad man crudely drawn in Microsoft paint, has now received the NPC treatment with NPC Wojak

https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

I thought liberal/progressive hated those big, evil, GREEDY Corporations? Well? I guess it is OK to have BIG CORPORATE AMERICA having a MONOPOLY on Tech, Media, and Social Media if they are Far Leftists. Right?

Hypocrite!

I thought liberal/progressive hated those big, evil, GREEDY Corporations? Well? I guess it is OK to have BIG CORPORATE AMERICA having a MONOPOLY on Tech, Media, and Social Media if they are Far Leftists. Right?

Hypocrite!
Lol! You're hilarious!

When you gonna start baking wedding cakes?

It's funny in a couple of ways. First of all the meme depicting liberals as mindless automatons is funny in itself. Now add to it the actual 1500 conservative automatons that used it as their avatar and what we have is a hoot.

Ohhh, I'm a "hater"? So Malcom X wasn't racist? Do tell. Assuming I am "white" is pretty racist on your part too.

Forum List

Back