Brave German Woman Speaks Out Against Islam

I don't need to look it up. Martin Luther repented and received Christ as His Lord and Savior. As for the woman exposing Islam's lies........ She was declaring Jesus Christ is LORD. That is in the bible. That Martin Luther agreed he is LORD is beside the point. Stop trying to change the subject, Sunni man.

American Muslims were invited to offer prayers to Allah inside the nation’s most iconic Christian church Friday in Washington, D.C., but the intended message of peace, harmony and tolerance isn’t so well received in Muslim countries, according to Christian leaders contacted by WND.

The Washington National Cathedral, which earned the title “America’s House of Prayer” for its hosting of presidential funerals and inauguration-related prayer services, was turned into a virtual mosque in which Muslims bowed toward Mecca and shielded their eyes from the Christian cross.

Prayer carpets were arranged diagonally, to the side of the sanctuary, so worshipers could face in the direction of Mecca without seeing crosses or other Christian symbols. Muslims are not supposed to pray in view of sacred symbols “alien to their faith,” the Voice of America reported.

The Episcopal cathedral becomes the first church in America to host a Muslim-led prayer service

Read more at Woman interrupts Muslim service at National Cathedral 8216 Jesus Christ is Lord 8217

:eusa_clap:

Why?

Why? Because Islam has no part in Christianity and does not belong in a church, Coyote. They have their mosques and have no business in our churches. The bible is very clear that this type of activity is forbidden. So why are churches doing this? Because they are departing from the faith. That is why.

I always thought real churches were welcoming and open. Go figure ... I guess that crap about tolerance, love and brotherhood is crap. :dunno:

American Muslims were invited to offer prayers to Allah inside the nation’s most iconic Christian church Friday in Washington, D.C., but the intended message of peace, harmony and tolerance isn’t so well received in Muslim countries, according to Christian leaders contacted by WND.

The Washington National Cathedral, which earned the title “America’s House of Prayer” for its hosting of presidential funerals and inauguration-related prayer services, was turned into a virtual mosque in which Muslims bowed toward Mecca and shielded their eyes from the Christian cross.

Prayer carpets were arranged diagonally, to the side of the sanctuary, so worshipers could face in the direction of Mecca without seeing crosses or other Christian symbols. Muslims are not supposed to pray in view of sacred symbols “alien to their faith,” the Voice of America reported.

The Episcopal cathedral becomes the first church in America to host a Muslim-led prayer service

Read more at Woman interrupts Muslim service at National Cathedral 8216 Jesus Christ is Lord 8217

Why?

Why? Because Islam has no part in Christianity and does not belong in a church, Coyote. They have their mosques and have no business in our churches. The bible is very clear that this type of activity is forbidden. So why are churches doing this? Because they are departing from the faith. That is why.

Actions which promote interfaith dialogue, community, and tolerance are good. The Christianity that I grew up with was open and welcoming and sometimes held shared services with other faiths or denominations in the community for special occassions.

I think that is a good thing.

Tolerance for prayer to pagan idols in a christian church is not tolerance but blasphemy according to the bible. We are not speaking of Muslims seeking to know Jesus Christ and abandon Islam, we are speaking about Muslims bringing their false god into Gods holy ground. His church. It would be the equivalent of Moses inviting a Baal worshipper to make a sacrifice to his own Baal god in the name of Our God! Total Blasphemy! It should never, ever, EVER be done! Islam is Baal worship. Baal Allah - it is not of God. Baal should never be lifted up in a Christian Church much less on American soil.

GOD FORBID!

Why?

Actions which promote interfaith dialogue, community, and tolerance are good. The Christianity that I grew up with was open and welcoming and sometimes held shared services with other faiths or denominations in the community for special occassions.

Interfaithism is another word for abandoning Christianity. One cannot drink from the cup of demons with idolaters and drink from the cup of the LORD at the same time. It is one or the other. I choose Jesus Christ. I serve Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ alone is LORD. There is no other God. Jesus Christ is God and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including yours, Coyote.

I don't need to look it up. Martin Luther repented and received Christ as His Lord and Savior.
Martin Luther (1483–1546), a German Reformation leader, had a significant influence on German antisemitism by his virulent anti-Jewish statements and writings.

The prevailing view among historians is that Luther's anti-Jewish rhetoric contributed significantly to the development of antisemitism in Germany, and in the 1930s and 1940s provided an ideal foundation for the Nazi Party's attacks on Jews.Reinhold Lewin writes that "whoever wrote against the Jews for whatever reason believed he had the right to justify himself by triumphantly referring to Luther." According to Michael, just about every anti-Jewish book printed in the Third Reich contained references to and quotations from Luther. Diarmaid MacCulloch argues that Luther's 1543 pamphlet On the Jews and Their Lies was a "blueprint" for the Kristallnacht

Martin Luther and antisemitism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

umh..no

Islam is not Baal worship.

Baal allah is his correct name. Yes. It is Baal worship. We will just have to disagree on this point. It appears you are going to believe what you want to believe about it. The bible supports the fact that allah is not God of the Bible but a Baal god who demands worship in the exact same way the Baal worshipers of old worshiped.

I don't need to look it up. Martin Luther repented and received Christ as His Lord and Savior.
Martin Luther (1483–1546), a German Reformation leader, had a significant influence on German antisemitism by his virulent anti-Jewish statements and writings.

The prevailing view among historians is that Luther's anti-Jewish rhetoric contributed significantly to the development of antisemitism in Germany, and in the 1930s and 1940s provided an ideal foundation for the Nazi Party's attacks on Jews.Reinhold Lewin writes that "whoever wrote against the Jews for whatever reason believed he had the right to justify himself by triumphantly referring to Luther." According to Michael, just about every anti-Jewish book printed in the Third Reich contained references to and quotations from Luther. Diarmaid MacCulloch argues that Luther's 1543 pamphlet On the Jews and Their Lies was a "blueprint" for the Kristallnacht

Martin Luther and antisemitism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Wiki pages are not reliable. I would not call that valid research. (google) Do your own because much of what you find on the internet including wiki is not reliable, Sunni man.

In this video you will learn the story of how the Lord Jesus called one woman to speak out against an Imam who had come to pray at a Christian church. Rather than throwing out the Imam who serves a false god and denies Jesus Christ, the Christian woman was forced to leave. But not until she said this.............

I believe anyone who has heard the woman's speech realizes the importance of the hour. Christians need to start speaking up. If interfaith dialogue comes to your church and they attempt to bring their prayers, religion into your church you have a duty and a command from the bible to speak out against it!

Wiki pages are not reliable. I would not call that valid research. (google) Do your own because much of what you find on the internet including wiki is not reliable, Sunni man.
So then Martin Luther didn't write the pamphlet "On the Jews and their Lies"?

The christian bible scholars seem to think he did. .... :cool:

You want bible scripture to prove it, Sunni Man? Sure! Here we go. First the practice of Muslims cutting themselves and shedding their own blood to Baal Allah... is an ancient practice .......

Remember the showdown between Elijah and the prophets of Baal? read this....

1 Kings 18 28 So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears as was their custom until their blood flowed.

The practice of Islam - see link:

Muslims in Atlanta Encourage Children to Mutilate Themselves w Knives FrontPage Magazine

If they are babies the adults will do it instead:
Muslim-ceremony-1-450x320.jpg

That is a practice of Baal worshipers as noted in Scripture. Next verse would be praying towards the east which is also identified as one who worships Baal - there are many Baal gods - Baal allah is only one of many Baal gods.

Last edited:
You want bible scripture to prove it, Sunni Man? Sure! Here we go. First the practice of Muslims cutting themselves and shedding their own blood to Baal Allah... is an ancient practice .......
Remember the showdown between Elijah and the prophets of Baal? read this....
1 Kings 18 28 So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears as was their custom until their blood flowed.
That took place a couple of thousand years before Islam.......try again.

btw Does the Baal blood ritual include the people who have themselves beaten bloody and then nailed to a cross every year? . :cool:

259503-migrants-dressed-as-u-s-border-patrol-agents-pretend-to-nail-another-m.jpg

Last edited:
There is more, Sunni man. Have you ever heard of Hubal?

Read this while I go find you more scriptures as you did say you didn't believe there was bible scripture proving what Baal worship was, right?

Plain Truth About Islam
"In pre-Islamic days, called the Days of Ignorance, the religious background of the Arabs was pagan, and basically animistic. Through wells, trees, stones, caves, springs, and other natural objects man could make contact with the deity... At Mekka, Allah was the chief of the gods and THE SPECIAL DEITY OF THE QURAISH, THE PROPHET'S TRIBE. Allah had three daughters: " (Van Ess, John, Meet the Arab, New York, 1943, p. 29)

Zwemer writes: "But history establishes beyond the SHADOW OF A DOUBT that even the PAGAN ARABS BEFORE MUHAMMAD TIME, knew the CHIEF GOD BY THE NAME OF ALLAH...ilah is used for any god and Al-ilah (contracted to Allah, i.e, the god), was the name of the SUPREME. Among the Arabs this term denoted the CHIEF GOD of three hundred and sixty idols...As final evidence, we have the fact that centuries BEFORE Muhammad the Arabian Kaaba, the temple at Mecca, was called Beit Allah, the House of God..." (Muhammad is Mecca, pp.25-26, 31-36, emphasis mine).

Collier's Encyclopedia under "Allah" writes "...there were among the Arabs, long BEFORE THE EMERGENCE OF ISLAM worshippers of a supreme god known as Allah, and the Koran (13:17; 29:61; 31:24 [These show that the Pagan Arab and Muhammad worshipped the same Deity]) LEAVES LITTLE DOUBT that Meccans...recognized the Allah was creator and provider" (p.570, emphasis mine).

The Encyclopedia of Religion of Ethics under "Allah" writes, "The origin of this [Allah] goes back to PRE-ISLAMIC TIMES as Prof. Nokleke has shown...Muhammad found the Meccans believing in a supreme god whom they called Allah...with Allah however they associated minor deities [called] the daughters of Allah. MOHAMMED'S REFORM WAS TO ASSERT THE SOLITARY EXISTENCE OF ALLAH. The first article of the Muslim creed, therefore 'La-ilaha illa-Llahu-means only as addresses by him to the Meccans 'There exist no god except the one whom you ALREADY CALLED ALLAH" (Hastings, p.326, emphasis mine).

"Islam owes the term 'Allah to the HEATHEN ARABS...Muhammad DID NOT find it necessary to introduce an altogether novel deity but CONTEND HIMSELF OF RIDDING THE HEATHEN ALLAH OF HIS COMPANIONS [known as the daughters of Allah...Had he not been accustomed from his YOUTH to the idea of Allah as the supreme god in particular IN MECCA, it may all be doubted whether he would have come forward as a preacher of monotheism" (Ibn Warraq, Why I Am Not A Muslim, p.42, emphasis mine).

"Historians like Vaqqidi have said Allah was actually the chief of the 360 gods being worshipped in Arabia at the time Mohammed rose to prominence. Ibn Al-Kalbi gave 27 names of pre-Islamic deities...Interestingly, not many Muslims want to accept that Allah was already being worshipped at the Ka'ba in Mecca by Arab pagans before Mohammed came. Some Muslims become angry when they are confronted with this fact.But history is not on their side. Pre-Islamic literature has proved this" (G. J. O. Moshay, Who Is This Allah?, Dorchester House, Bucks, UK, 1994, pg. 134, emphasis added)

Interfaithism is another word for abandoning Christianity. One cannot drink from the cup of demons with idolaters and drink from the cup of the LORD at the same time. It is one or the other. I choose Jesus Christ. I serve Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ alone is LORD. There is no other God. Jesus Christ is God and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including yours, Coyote.

That sounds like an "or else" motivational moment.

That doesn't have the information about the Baal god Hubal - hold on... it's in here. I found it. Read up on Hubal. Hubal is a Baal god. This is some serious stuff, Sunni Man, so listen up!

Plain Truth About Islam

Even though history shows that Allah was the chief god of the Quraysh, and the Kaaba. We also see a god called HUBAL WHO WAS THE CHIEF GOD OF THE KAABA, AND OF THE QURAYSH TRIBE! How can this be? Is there a contradiction in history? Let's look at some quotes from historians and scholars about Hubal, and then let's answer this question logically and from the foundations of history.

"Among the gods worshipped by the Quraysh, the GREATEST WAS HUBAL...The Quraysh had several idols in and around the Kaaba. THE GREATEST OF THESE WAS HUBAL" (F.E. Peters, The Hajj, pp.24-25, emphasis mine).

"Hubal was the PRINCIPAL DEITY [in Mecca] THE GOD OF THE MOON..." (Concise Encyclopedia of Islam, p.179, emphasis mine).

"...of the 360 idols set up in the Kaaba, the MOST IMPORTANT WAS HUBAL, THE GOD OF THE MOON...IT WAS SET UP IN THE KAABA, and became thePRINCIPAL IDOL OF THE MECCANS..." (ibid., p.161, emphasis mine).

"HUBAL WAS THE CHIEF GOD OF THE KAABA" (George W. Braswell, JR, Islam, p.44, emphasis mine).

"...THE MAIN GOD OF THE SHRINE [was] HUBAL" (Neighboring Faiths, Winfried, Corduan, p.78, emphasis mine).

JUST LIKE ALLAH:

• Hubal was the greatest god of the Kaaba
    • Supreme god of the Quraysh tribe.
    • Hubal was the chief god of Mecca.
How do we reconcile this obvious contradiction in history? Is this a contradiction? ABSOLUTELY NOT! We have found in our research that HUBAL IS ALLAH, THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME GOD!

The Funk and Wignall's Dictionary of Folklore, Mythology and Legend says under "Allah," "The pre-Mohammedan Arabic god HUBAL HAD AS HIS TITLE ALLAHU meaning 'THE GOD'...As the PATRON OF THE KAABA AT MECCA, ALREADY SUPREME he was MAINTAINED IN MOHAMMEDAN THEOLOGY AS THE ONE GOD..." (vol.1, p.36, emphasis mine).

Under "Hubal," or "Hobal," the same dictionary says, "Some say that Hubal, was the REAL NAME OF ALLAHU, THE CHIEF GOD OF PRE-ISLAMIC TIMES, WHO BECAME THE ONE GOD OF ISLAM..." (ibid., p.499, emphasis mine).

"In Mecca, a god Hubal was worshipped, who may be IDENTICAL WITH ALLAH" (H. Ringgren and A.V Strom, Religions of Mankind, p.178, emphasis mine).

What does this mean? It means some millions of innocent people have been duped into believing they are serving God when in fact they are serving a Baal god! You see the importance of this evidence? The truth will set you free. Baal worshipers prayed toward the east in the bible. That is another identifying sign of Baal - his worshipers pray toward the east.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back