Brave German Woman Speaks Out Against Islam

In this video you will learn the story of how the Lord Jesus called one woman to speak out against an Imam who had come to pray at a Christian church.

The lady was not speaking out against Islam, or the Imam who was speaking. She was defending her Christian faith. However, It is very inappropriate to go against the organization in a place as important as the National Cathedral. This is extremism.

This is an excerpt from the Qur'an (which is the word of God, not that of Muhammad):

And behold! Allah (God) will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Did you say to men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to You! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, Though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden. Never said I to them aught except what You commanded me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah (God), my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them; when You took me up You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things. If You punish them, they are Your servants: If You forgive them, You are the Exalted in power, the Wise."

I have to tell you, Muslim75! I truly appreciate your willingness to be honest in stating she was defending her Christian faith. How many people would be willing to admit that? As for the National Cathedral? Christians would argue (and I am one) that our nation was founded on Christianity not Islam and therein it was not a matter of extremism but of outrage that a religion we do not acknowledge as following Jesus Christ would be permitted such a thing.

It would be somewhat like if a Witch doctor came into your Mosque in Mecca and said we moved here from Congo to live here and Saudi Arabia is our home and we want to hold a prayer meeting to our gods in your Mosque and do a sacrifice. Would you permit it? No. You would not. That is the point being made. Again, thank you for pointing out the woman is defending her Christian faith because that is what she is doing.

Why on earth would a Christian church deny anyone coming to pray? Shouldn't we be inviting imams so that they can feel the power of the holy Spirit and be converted to Christ?

it's not the spirit that encourages a man not to pray. It's another entity that doesn't want people praying.

A true Church would not permit their sanctuary to be used in prayer to a Baal god. It just would not be done because it is blasphemy against Jesus Christ to permit a religion that denies Jesus Christ is the way to Salvation, that God is his father and that Jesus is his only begotten Son. The bible is very clear in 1 John 2:22 that those who deny God is the Father of Jesus and Jesus is his son is the spirit of anti-Christ. The spirit of anti-Christ is not to be lifted up by Christians! Interfaithism denies Jesus Christ is God and the only salvation of mankind. Therefore Interfaithism is rejected by true Believers, Avatar.

Response to Muslim75,

I would like to discuss this with you and that is why I responded. I had given up the thread after some Catholic here was suggesting dropping a nuclear bomb on Mecca. I felt he derailed my thread and it was lost. Now you are bringing it back to the discussion. On the matter of strongly teaching never to lie - I must disagree with you - Your prophet did not teach that.
One of the first assassinations - a series of them - that your prophet ordered was of an old Jewish man named Inbu' l-Ashraf. His crime was writing poetry that insulted the Muslims. Your prophet said, Who will rid me of Ibnu'l-Ahsraf? One of his followers volunteered and said, I'll do it. Your prophet responded, Do so if you can.

Your prophet gave explicit permission to his assassins to lie and use trickery in order to accomplish their mission.

The report of how the murder was accomplished goes like this, Mohammad's followers decided to deceive the old man to get him out of his house in the middle of the night and when he came out they jumped him with daggers and swords and brutally murdered him. After completing their mission, they reported back that they had killed "God's enemy". That was not "God's enemy", that was "God's child" and the murder was motivated by a desire for revenge after having felt offended by a poem. This story is from the biography of Mohammad. Now let me ask you something. How can the Jews be God's enemy? They are his people! They are not his enemy. The scriptures (which precede your Koran by many centuries) declare that God said, I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. This is God's Word to Abraham and his seed. I have experienced the blessings of blessing God's people and so I know this is a reality. On the other hand, I have seen the curses that come upon the people who curse the Jews and this too is a reality.

To deceive someone - to lie to them, to use trickery to lure them out of their home in the middle of the night in order to murder them with swords and daggers over a poem? Is not a defense of God Almighty. It is the cold blooded murder of one of his children. Your own heart should tell you this is true because if it were to happen to one of your own Muslim brethren you would feel outrage at such an act. You see, unless we stay with the truth, discuss this with truth there can be no right conclusion.

I've decided because you are here - to return to this thread - which I had abandoned because of a Catholic who was in my belief - trying to hijack it - so I won't be responding to him anymore but I will discuss this with you if you so desire. I find you to be very polite and appreciate it, Muslim75.

Source for the story of the murder of Ibnu'l-Ashraf - The Life of Muhammad by A. Guillaume published by Oxford University Press in 1955.

Last edited:
The church who permitted that prayer to be said in their sanctuary is under a curse and that is why the woman came in - to break the curse and pronounce liberty to the people. Too bad they rejected that liberty and forced her to leave - therein bringing a curse upon themselves and their homes and the church where this was done. Very sad because they are perishing due to lack of knowledge. The god of Islam is not God Almighty creator of heaven and earth in the bible. It would be the equivalent of a witch doctor coming in and doing a sacrifice on the altar of the church. Very bad business.
Actually, the Imam wasn't saying a prayer.

He was just reciting the call to prayer. .... :cool:

Sounds like a dog howling after someone stepped on it's tail.

It's not brave to be a bigot. It's especially cowardly to pick on the one minority group everyone else is already picking on. She's kicking an entire culture while it's down and being lauded for it. Sickening.

This is not about bigotry. This is about defending Christianity.

Forum List

Back