Brave Captured Syrian Hero Takes Bloody Revenge

Assad is 10x worse than Saddam in brutalizing and murdering his countries citizens. ....... :cool:
And . . . what makes you think these insurgents would be any nicer?
Assad and his henchmen only represent less than 10% of the Syrian population.

The other 90% want to be free from the evil dictator, who along with his father, has ruled Syria with an iron fist for several decades. ....... :cool:

Assad is 10x worse than Saddam in brutalizing and murdering his countries citizens. ....... :cool:

The other 90% want to be free from the evil dictator, who along with his father, has ruled Syria with an iron fist for several decades. ....... :cool:

Pick a side sunni man........Who do you want to win?

Something tells me you'd choose ISIS..............Am I wrong...........................

Terrorists force a captured Syrian Soldier to gather his comrades´ bodies. Look, what he found...

That's because they're dumb. Dumb and unorganized. Listening to them talking and laughing, they sounded like a group of unruly teenagers.

IMO they, for the most part, are. That's why they will eventually fall in among themselves.

Says you. I've read that there are numerous shady organizations involved in this insurgency. I don't want the United States supporting either side. In fact, isn't this EXACTLY what the Muslims are always bitching about? The United States involving itself in THEIR affairs? LOL! It's hilarious that they hate us until it's beneficial for them to USE us for whatever they can get. Those no good blood suckers. I want absolutely nothing to do with either side. We need to stay out of it and let them kill each other.

Something tells me you'd choose ISIS..............Am I wrong...........................
I just want Assad dead or gone......and I don't care who does the deed.

After that, the Syrian people can decide their fate, and chart their own destiny. ...... :cool:

Then go do it your damn self. Why should the United States do it? How does it benefit us? We shouldn't do ANYTHING for anyone unless we get something out of it. Why sacrifice our blood and money? FU.

Since people are still talking at the end of the video.

It's apparent that the Syrian soldier died for his sadistic hero Assad. ....... :cool:

How can we tell which side is the "good guys" here? Honestly, I can't tell. Both sides seem equally bad IMO. I don't trust any of them.
Why are brave soldiers and civilians defending their country from bloody savages not the good guys?

What? I just said that I don't think either side is really good. I don't want the US to be involved in this fiasco at all. What an absolute mess!
You don´t want it, but it would not have happened without the US being involved in it.

No matter what we do, in the end whoever is left will not be our friends.............

To be clear.......This is what I'd do is I were the POTUS now.

I'd not arm anyone over there and stop spending money we have to borrow to spend.

I'd take a pound of flesh off of ISIS asses for beheading our people with carpet bombs in one of their strategic areas, and demand they release the rest or another pound of flesh will be taken. I would not waste money on smart munitions as standard contact bombs are a hell of lot cheaper..........

aka A pound of flesh and then leave.

It's apparent that the Syrian soldier died for his sadistic hero Assad. ....... :cool:

How can we tell which side is the "good guys" here? Honestly, I can't tell. Both sides seem equally bad IMO. I don't trust any of them.
Why are brave soldiers and civilians defending their country from bloody savages not the good guys?

What? I just said that I don't think either side is really good. I don't want the US to be involved in this fiasco at all. What an absolute mess!
You don´t want it, but it would not have happened without the US being involved in it.

Obama helped arm the FSA, and many of the weapons fell into ISIS hands...........This wouldn't have happened had he not done so.........

Again, we are throwing meat into a pack of starving dogs watching them rip each other to pieces.

After that, the Syrian people can decide their fate, and chart their own destiny. ...... :cool:
What do you mean with "chart their own destiny"? Convert or die? Shut up or lose head?
If you did not notice it: The Syrian people chose President Assad, so if you want the Syrian people to "chart its own destiny", you are against the terror scum threatening the country.

Then go do it your damn self. Why should the United States do it? How does it benefit us? We shouldn't do ANYTHING for anyone unless we get something out of it. Why sacrifice our blood and money? FU.
Maybe he was there already. But they told him "Get lost. For hard guys only."

When rebellion started against the brutal dictator Assad.

It was a grass roots uprising by the FSA (Free Syrian Army) composed of just average Syrian citizens feed up with Assad and the military.

The secular FSA begged Pres. Obama for over 2 years to be supplied with military weapons and air power in order to defeat Assad but were refused.

Finally, Obama drew his red line in the sand and offered to help the FSA.............but Obama then wimped out when Putin called his bluff.

Emboldened by Obama's cowardness, ....... Russia and Iran started supplying Assad with more and deadlier weapons.

That is when the FSA started loosing battles; and the foreign Jihadist began pouring into Syria to bolster the fight against Assad.

Mmmm. Sure, that's what all you Muslim "pacifists" say. Lol! The ME is a mess because the people are dirt poor and uneducated because they have not been able to cooperate amongst themselves and organize anything of value for a very long time now. They are like cavemen. It doesn't matter WHO is in charge.

If they want our help, it should be made clear to them that it would be strictly on OUR terms. Otherwise, no help. Work it out for yourselves.

Obama helped arm the FSA, and many of the weapons fell into ISIS hands...........This wouldn't have happened had he not done so.........

Again, we are throwing meat into a pack of starving dogs watching them rip each other to pieces.
I can not fully agree. There is a difference between the aggressors (FSA, ISIS) and the defenders (Syria, Iraq).

It was a grass roots uprising by the FSA (Free Syrian Army) composed of just average Syrian citizens feed up with Assad and the military.

The secular FSA begged Pres. Obama for over 2 years to be supplied with military weapons and air power in order to defeat Assad but were refused.

Finally, Obama drew his red line in the sand and offered to help the FSA.............but Obama then wimped out when Putin called his bluff.

Emboldened by Obama's cowardness, ....... Russia and Iran started supplying Assad with more and deadlier weapons.

That is when the FSA started loosing battles; and the foreign Jihadist began pouring into Syria to bolster the fight against Assad.

Why do they "beg" for our help, and then attack us years later down the line and complain about the United States "interfering" in their business? Lol! Ridiculous. We should stay out and never help them. NOT our problem.

Mmmm. Sure, that's what all you Muslim "pacifists" say. Lol! The ME is a mess because the people are dirt poor and uneducated because they have not been able to cooperate amongst themselves and organize anything of value for a very long time now. They are like cavemen. It doesn't matter WHO is in charge.

If they want our help, it should be made clear to them that it would be strictly on OUR terms. Otherwise, no help. Work it out for yourselves.
I am not a Muslim and you don´t know something about the ME.

That´s your "Sunni reality" you see through your "Sunni glasses". The truth is that your big enemy, the United States (with others, though), is behind the FSA and all the fuck:
THE NEW YORKER 2007 US bolstering Sunni militant groups US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If pres. Obama would have provided air support for the FSA early on.

The war would be over.......Assad would be dead.......and there wouldn't be some group named ISIL roaming the countryside. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back