Brave Captured Syrian Hero Takes Bloody Revenge

Great video..........The Syrian soldier knew he was dead anyway............The camera man got a taste of his own medicine and others unknown.............At least the Syrian soldier died taking some with him...........ISIS scum.

Strange that there are several American voices on the video using military lingo? ....... :cool:

I noticed the language as well..........Do ISIS primarily speak English or their native language.........Where they speaking English for the video and how did it appear on youtube when they were the ones making it..............

Interesting to say the least.

It is well known that the U.S. military trained and provided weapons to ISIL in Syria to fight Assad.

This is most likely an older video taken when ISIL was our ally and friend. ....... :cool:

Strange that there are several American voices on the video using military lingo? ....... :cool:

I noticed the language as well..........Do ISIS primarily speak English or their native language.........Where they speaking English for the video and how did it appear on youtube when they were the ones making it..............

Interesting to say the least.
I saw a video online of ISIS taking a gas field and German language could be heard. Didn´t find it know but therefore this:

It is known that many Non-Arabic people join ISIS.

Last edited:
Since people are still talking at the end of the video.

It's apparent that the Syrian soldier died for his hero Assad. ....... :cool:

From the screams of the camera man, he caused damage to the ISIS scum before departing...........
Apparently, it is not as easy for ISIS in Syria as in Iraq, where 30.000 Iraqi soldiers escaped from 800 advancing ISIS fighters leaving their equipment to them.

It's apparent that the Syrian soldier died for his hero Assad. ....... :cool:

From the screams of the camera man, he caused damage to the ISIS scum before departing...........
Apparently, it is not as easy for ISIS in Syria as in Iraq, where 30.000 Iraqi soldiers escaped from 800 advancing ISIS fighters leaving their equipment to them.

I did a thread on that..................I called them Cowards.............Still do.

It's apparent that the Syrian soldier died for his sadistic hero Assad. ....... :cool:

How can we tell which side is the "good guys" here? Honestly, I can't tell. Both sides seem equally bad IMO. I don't trust any of them.
Why are brave soldiers and civilians defending their country from bloody savages not the good guys?

It's apparent that the Syrian soldier died for his sadistic hero Assad. ....... :cool:

How can we tell which side is the "good guys" here? Honestly, I can't tell. Both sides seem equally bad IMO. I don't trust any of them.
Why are brave soldiers and civilians defending their country from bloody savages not the good guys?

What? I just said that I don't think either side is really good. I don't want the US to be involved in this fiasco at all. What an absolute mess!

Forum List

Back