Branded RACIST At Five: A Little Girl Who Said Her Friend Was 'Brown'

Five's too young. She should be at least given a chance to grow up enough to where she can make black people into monkeys to use as an avatar and fill up her sigline with bogus quotes.

lol.

This might actually be a decent topic if not for the one that started it...

The stench of racism is hard to wash off the content.

Five's too young. She should be at least given a chance to grow up enough to where she can make black people into monkeys to use as an avatar and fill up her sigline with bogus quotes.

I think that anyone who terrorizes a 5 year-old child thus, should be shot on the spot. BTW My wife is "brown". Race-baiting Marxist hypocrites make both of us sick to our stomachs. You're the real terrorists on this planet, and you should be dealt with accordingly.

I think that anyone who terrorizes a 5 year-old child thus, should be shot on the spot. BTW My wife is "brown". Race-baiting Marxist hypocrites make both of us sick to our stomachs. You're the real terrorists on this planet, and you should be dealt with accordingly.

shakehead.gif
... huh?

PWI... :dunno:

lol.

This might actually be a decent topic if not for the one that started it...

The stench of racism is hard to wash off the content.
It is a shame. I would love to have discussed what I would have told the principal I was going to do with their pen.

I am demanding that the child be sent immediately to an Al Sharpton reeducation camp for a minimum 30 day hold.
After the 30 days then we can allow the child to reenter society on a provisional basis.

I'm wondering how the kid feels about transgenders,gay and lesbian folks....
Maybe we stick her in the 60 day lockup and educate her on race and lesbianism both at the same time.

Forum List

Back