Brainwashing: Cultural Marxism and the indoctrination of America's children

I pledge my allegiance to my savior and creator. I am thankful for the brave military who defend us. But making kids say the pledge...indoctrination?

Fetishism too. Or to use another appropriate term --- idolatry.

You come up with the most nonsensical horseshit.

Do I? Let's check the text.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag..."

---- not to a country, not to a Constitution, not to an ideal ---- to a FLAG. A piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

We get people stomping other people for burning or "disrespecting" this piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

Not a cloth. An idea.

I'm not sitting here watching a fucking movie. If you think you have a point -- articulate it.

That you don't understand it is your failing, not mine. It is as clear as glass.

Fetishism too. Or to use another appropriate term --- idolatry.

---- not to a country, not to a Constitution, not to an ideal ---- to a FLAG. A piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

We get people stomping other people for burning or "disrespecting" this piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

Not a cloth. An idea.

I'm not sitting here watching a fucking movie. If you think you have a point -- articulate it.

That you don't understand it is your failing, not mine. It is as clear as glass.

What I understand is that you don't have an answer and you're dimming the lights and running a movie projector to avoid the point.

Yup, that's fetishism.

Yup, that's fetishism.

Not a cloth. An idea.

What I understand is that you don't have an answer and you're dimming the lights and running a movie projector to avoid the point.

It's right there. Open your other eye, Polyphemus.

Why do you think circumstances developed in the 1970s that sent both parents to work?

The government got your kids through day-care and pre-school programs. It starts early, and increases with each generation. Once something is expected and allowed, they move to the next step.
Modern feminism in the 60s is absolutely crazy! The ideology, no person with a ounce of decency would expouse it or follow along with it.

They had help.

Two parents were forced to go to work because the cost of everything went up but pay went down or stayed the same. Then the attack on workers in the 80s and it hasn't stopped.

Forum List

Back