Brainwashing: Cultural Marxism and the indoctrination of America's children

Why do you think circumstances developed in the 1970s that sent both parents to work?

The government got your kids through day-care and pre-school programs. It starts early, and increases with each generation. Once something is expected and allowed, they move to the next step.

Do you pledge allegiance to China? I pledged allegiance to the flag, which represents the hundreds of thousands of men who died to preserve our liberties. There is no indoctrination in that...only the acknowledgement of thousands of brave men who have done what I have not. I will be indebted to them for the rest of my life.

I pledge my allegiance to my savior and creator. I am thankful for the brave military who defend us. But making kids say the pledge...indoctrination?

Do you pledge allegiance to China? I pledged allegiance to the flag, which represents the hundreds of thousands of men who died to preserve our liberties. There is no indoctrination in that...only the acknowledgement of thousands of brave men who have done what I have not. I will be indebted to them for the rest of my life.

No?

Do you know that the only country in the world besides us that runs its kids into a "pledge" is the Philippines --- our former colony? Nobody else does it. Anywhere.

I pledge my allegiance to my savior and creator. I am thankful for the brave military who defend us. But making kids say the pledge...indoctrination?

Fetishism too. Or to use another appropriate term --- idolatry.

No?

Do you know that the only country in the world besides us that runs its kids into a "pledge" is the Philippines --- our former colony? Nobody else does it. Anywhere.

We are not them, nor should we be.

You come up with the most nonsensical horseshit.

Do I? Let's check the text.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag..."

---- not to a country, not to a Constitution, not to an ideal ---- to a FLAG. A piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

We get people stomping other people for burning or "disrespecting" this piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

---- not to a country, not to a Constitution, not to an ideal ---- to a FLAG. A piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

We get people stomping other people for burning or "disrespecting" this piece of cloth.

Yup, that's fetishism.

Not a cloth. An idea.

No?

I do know that. But what is your point?

No?

I do know that. But what is your point?

If we're "not" indoctrinating our kids --- what the hell is the rest of the world doing?
Not-indoctrinating them even more?

Yup, that's fetishism.

Yup, that's fetishism.

Not a cloth. An idea.

I'm not sitting here watching a fucking movie. If you think you have a point -- articulate it.

Brainwashing: Cultural Marxism and the indoctrination of America’s children

Its happening in every school,movie,book,song etc. Our parents could let us run free and not worry about this filth today's parents have to be so much more eagle eyed and on top of things more than mine ever were.
Not all communist are anti clerical, Stalin allowed religion in his communist nation as did China and Vietnam...

Yes, under the control of the regimes, same as Hitler. Religion was not permitted to oppose the State.

Forum List

Back