Bradley Manning's Typical Day

Yep...get pissed off and sell out your country becuase you don't like it.

This seems to be a common theme with these Americans that lived much of their lives in other countries.

They don't seem to like it here. Course it doesn't help that the kid was Gay as well. Two reasons to hate this country. The fact that we're evil Capitalists and we don't, until recently, accept Gays into the military.

Bradley Manning was born in Crescent, Oklahoma to an American father and a Welsh mother. His parents had met when his father was stationed at Cawdor Barracks in Wales. Manning spent his early childhood in Oklahoma. When he was thirteen, following his parents' divorce, he moved with his mother to Haverfordwest, Wales.[9][10] He had trouble fitting in at school in what former acquaintances have described as a troubled childhood.

What does that say about Obama?

Btw....Obama was raised by a Gay nanny during his childhood in Jacarta and while living in Hawaii was mentored by a Gay Communist. :oops:

Don't get me wrong. Gays can be just as patriotic as everybody else....but is seems that because they have trouble fitting in....they can be a security risk and not quite as suited to military life as some heteros. Several Gays at Ft. Campbell have gone AWOL in the last few years because of the repeated deployments. I know of hetero Devil worshipers that have done the same thing. So it's not just Gays.

I know most of this is not PC to say....but I'm sorry. Ignoring the problem never solves anything folks.

Last edited:
Was Bradley Manning's "betrayal" greater than those who lied about weapons of mass destruction in order to profit from the mass killing of thousands of civilians?

Manning lived up to his oath to defend and support the constitution.

Dick and Dubya didn't.

Who are the traitors?

I can see where this is going. Even the OP has displayed the true intent of this thread...Cloked in the absolute guilt of a pawn.

Nice going. Your thread is hereby FAILED.

Good God some of you are idiots with a non AXE to grind...with NO PROOF...and OP? That means YOU.

I think there are others that assisted the little "fairy", and they should be in there with him.

I hope he rots there.

I also think this will play into the whole DADT thing, b/c he is gay, and was "harrassed" by other recruits according some news report I had seen a week or so ago. (cant remember who it was, but she was saying he had been picked on b/c he was gay) So therefore he was just "acting out".

:cuckoo:

I was wondering how long before someone played the Gay card.

I think there are others that assisted the little "fairy", and they should be in there with him.

I hope he rots there.

I also think this will play into the whole DADT thing, b/c he is gay, and was "harrassed" by other recruits according some news report I had seen a week or so ago. (cant remember who it was, but she was saying he had been picked on b/c he was gay) So therefore he was just "acting out".

And what's the beef here? (Not that you know anything about beef...only Tuna)...

The poster is correct...the GUY was frazzled over his lover...and you dispute this?

Was Bradley Manning's "betrayal" greater than those who lied about weapons of mass destruction in order to profit from the mass killing of thousands of civilians?

Dick and Dubya didn't.

Who are the traitors?

I can see where this is going. Even the OP has displayed the true intent of this thread...Cloked in the absolute guilt of a pawn.

Good God some of you are idiots with a non AXE to grind...with NO PROOF...and OP? That means YOU.
Bradley Manning is accused of leaking cables related to US war crimes.

How can we discuss that without mentioning the architects of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the amount of war profits being generated by those wars?

Or do you believe every post in this thread should pertain only to Manning's daily routine?

I hope he rots there.

And what's the beef here? (Not that you know anything about beef...only Tuna)...

The poster is correct...the GUY was frazzled over his lover...and you dispute this?

Yes.....we must ignore the fact he was gay at all costs. :eusa_whistle:

This seems to be a common theme with these Americans that lived much of their lives in other countries.

They don't seem to like it here. Course it doesn't help that the kid was Gay as well. Two reasons to hate this country. The fact that we're evil Capitalists and we don't, until recently, accept Gays into the military.

Bradley Manning was born in Crescent, Oklahoma to an American father and a Welsh mother. His parents had met when his father was stationed at Cawdor Barracks in Wales. Manning spent his early childhood in Oklahoma. When he was thirteen, following his parents' divorce, he moved with his mother to Haverfordwest, Wales.[9][10] He had trouble fitting in at school in what former acquaintances have described as a troubled childhood.

Btw....Obama was raised by a Gay nanny during his childhood in Jacarta and while living in Hawaii was mentored by a Gay Communist. :oops:

Don't get me wrong. Gays can be just as patriotic as everybody else....but is seems that because they have trouble fitting in....they can be a security risk and not quite as suited to military life as some heteros. Several Gays at Ft. Campbell have gone AWOL in the last few years because of the repeated deployments. I know of hetero Devil worshipers that have done the same thing. So it's not just Gays.

I know most of this is not PC to say....but I'm sorry. Ignoring the problem never solves anything folks.
So are we agreed on letting Manning out and tossing Obama in?

Dick and Dubya didn't.

Who are the traitors?

How can we discuss that without mentioning the architects of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the amount of war profits being generated by those wars?

Or do you believe every post in this thread should pertain only to Manning's daily routine?

How can we? The GUY had a problem...and that gives him liscense to sell out his country? And you wish to excuse it for some friggin' AXE you're grinding against former leaders?

Really?

How many are gonna buy this shit?

Were his actions in defense and support of the US Constitution?

Who cares? The guy signed onto SERVICE warts and all...and now there are those of you wishing to excuse it.

WHY?

How can we? The GUY had a problem...and that gives him liscense to sell out his country? And you wish to excuse it for some friggin' AXE you're grinding against former leaders?

Really?

Do you agree with Daniel Ellsberg?

"Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon papers to the New York Times that laid bare the extent of US government duplicity in its claims to be winning the Vietnam war, said Manning was defending the constitution in revealing the truth about the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"'Soldiers' sworn oath is to defend and support the constitution. Bradley Manning has been defending and supporting our constitution,' he said."

Michael Moore...

Really?

"Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon papers to the New York Times that laid bare the extent of US government duplicity in its claims to be winning the Vietnam war, said Manning was defending the constitution in revealing the truth about the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"'Soldiers' sworn oath is to defend and support the constitution. Bradley Manning has been defending and supporting our constitution,' he said."

Michael Moore...

Doesn't matter. He swore a binding CONTRACT within the Military Structure.

He Broke Military LAW which is separate from Civilian LAW. Perhaps the UCMJ...you've heard of it...NO?

This is where you guys give me the fucking creeps. This a akin to granting WAR COMBATANTS access to Civilian Courts as Obama and Holder have done.

NOW we have the same situation in reverse.

It's just fucking creepy.

Manning's lawyer David E. Coombs provides the following account of his client's daily routine:

"PFC Manning is currently being held in maximum custody.

"Since arriving at the Quantico Confinement Facility in July of 2010, he has been held under Prevention of Injury (POI) watch.

"His cell is approximately six feet wide and twelve feet in length.

"The cell has a bed, a drinking fountain, and a toilet.

"The guards at the confinement facility are professional. At no time have they tried to bully, harass, or embarrass PFC Manning.

"Given the nature of their job, however, they do not engage in conversation with PFC Manning.

"At 5:00 a.m. he is woken up (on weekends, he is allowed to sleep until 7:00 a.m.).

"Under the rules for the confinement facility, he is not allowed to sleep at anytime between 5:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.

"If he attempts to sleep during those hours, he will be made to sit up or stand by the guards.

"He is allowed to watch television during the day.

"The television stations are limited to the basic local stations. His access to the television ranges from 1 to 3 hours on weekdays to 3 to 6 hours on weekends...

A Typical Day

george..this isn't going to turn into a remember Rachel Bradley thread is it?

oh and

"He is allowed to have any combination of up to 15 books and magazines..."

I would not give him shit except the wikil-eaks doc he stole.....period.

Really?

Michael Moore...

He Broke Military LAW which is separate from Civilian LAW. Perhaps the UCMJ...you've heard of it...NO?

This is where you guys give me the fucking creeps. This a akin to granting WAR COMBATANTS access to Civilian Courts as Obama and Holder have done.

Don't worry about george... he's an idiot.

Who cares? The guy signed onto SERVICE warts and all...and now there are those of you wishing to excuse it.

WHY?
I'm not saying give him a get out of jail free card.

Telling the Truth may eventually set you free, but don't be surprised if it takes everything (including your freedom) first.

I'm not familiar with the oath Manning signed.

Does it say anything about illegal orders or wars?

The most important question in my mind was raised by Daniel Ellsberg who at one time faced a life sentence if convicted of releasing the Pentagon Papers.

Was Manning acting in defense and support of the US Constitution?

Michael Moore...

Don't worry about george... he's an idiot.

As luck and Board Time Constraints would have it I am NOT able to deliver REP at this time....

WHY?
I'm not saying give him a get out of jail free card.

Telling the Truth may eventually set you free, but don't be surprised if it takes everything (including your freedom) first.

I'm not familiar with the oath Manning signed.

Does it say anything about illegal orders or wars?

The most important question in my mind was raised by Daniel Ellsberg who at one time faced a life sentence if convicted of releasing the Pentagon Papers.

Was Manning acting in defense and support of the US Constitution?

The Guy signed a CONTRACT with the Military...He Broke those terms knowing the consequences regardless of what you perceive a PATRIOT this guy is in your mind.

Not buiying it. Sorry. Cease while you perceive you are still ahead...please?:eusa_hand:

So are we agreed on letting Manning out and tossing Obama in?

Both seem to have done a great deal of damage to this country's standing in the world.

I think both of them have something coming to them.

So....

Forum List

Back