Bradley Manning's Typical Day

All I can say for PFC Manning?

*GAME OVER*

Son? You fucked yourself. Deal with it.
Had there been an internet in the 80s and a Russian equivalent of Manning leaked 200,000 classified Soviet cables detailing the Red Army's war crimes, would you feel any differently?

Leaking is leaking no matter the vehicle nor timeframe.

Non-issue.

I was privvy to lots of it...NEVER let it out...nor will I ever.

I signed an agreement of Honor...

Ball, Court, yours
Where's the "Honor" in killing innocent civilians for money?

Whether you're Russian or American?

Had there been an internet in the 80s and a Russian equivalent of Manning leaked 200,000 classified Soviet cables detailing the Red Army's war crimes, would you feel any differently?

Leaking is leaking no matter the vehicle nor timeframe.

Non-issue.

I was privvy to lots of it...NEVER let it out...nor will I ever.

I signed an agreement of Honor...

Ball, Court, yours
Where's the "Honor" in killing innocent civilians for money?

Whether you're Russian or American?

And thus, Gentle readers of this thread? The obfuscation begins.

So you think resistance to wars of aggression that were sold to the US public as "defensive" and "necessary" is somehow a bigger crime than those who lied the country into those wars and those who get rich from mass murder?

Some of you are throwing the word "traitor" at Manning.

What do you call Dick Cheney?

Sir?

Cheney stole information from the US Government and passed it to a gossip columnist? Who knew?

You're a fucking idiot. Thank God, I'll never need a bottom feeder like you for a lawyer.
Dick Cheney's lies have cost thousands of innocent lives, at least.

You don't need lawyers

You need a good deprogrammer.

Nope.... I manage, by avoiding reading drivel from the MSM, and digging for facts and using my own contacts and sources... to form my opinions... based on cold, hard facts. Unlike the hysterical idiocy that drips from your posts. The thread is about Manning. Not Cheney. Are you that stupid that you can't focus on a topic without throwing strawmen around?

Poor Pvt. Manning. If Prevention of Injury confinement is not in his best interest then let him have a razor blade and other personal items ... or turn him out into general population ... and see what happens. He'd either kill himself or be killed by other inmates.

I have no sympathy for the guy.
Shouldn't we wait until after his trial to resort to suicide or homicide solutions?

If somewhere in the remaining stash of cables a smoking gun emerges that proves Bush and Cheney and Rummy lied about our reasons for going to war, would that alter your view of what Manning is accused of doing?
No, because what he did would still be illegal.

And there's nothing in there like that. Guaranteed. Your Fitzmas tree is dead. No perpwalk, no Hague, no war crimes trial. Your feverish dreams of GETBUSHROVECHENEY are just addled moonbat butthurt.

nobody gets convicted, or even charged with, treason. He's proof gays have mental issues

That's because the legal definition of treason is incredibly narrow. Manning is very unlikely to be charged with treason... unfortunately. That doesn't mean he didn't betray his country - and betraying your country makes you a traitor in all but the legal charge.

Poor Pvt. Manning. If Prevention of Injury confinement is not in his best interest then let him have a razor blade and other personal items ... or turn him out into general population ... and see what happens. He'd either kill himself or be killed by other inmates.

Shouldn't we wait until after his trial to resort to suicide or homicide solutions?

If somewhere in the remaining stash of cables a smoking gun emerges that proves Bush and Cheney and Rummy lied about our reasons for going to war, would that alter your view of what Manning is accused of doing?

And there's nothing in there like that. Guaranteed. Your Fitzmas tree is dead. No perpwalk, no Hague, no war crimes trial. Your feverish dreams of GETBUSHROVECHENEY are just addled moonbat butthurt.

That's funny...Fitzmas...:lol:

I say even the right to FESTIVUS and that silvery Aluminum pole... has been denied. :lol:

Are we supposed to shed a tear or something. He brought this on himself. Screw him. But if it's any consolation to the Manning, Assange lovers who spurt off and hang on their every word, the lovely citizens of Berkely just voted Manning a national hero.
Do you see Manning's "crime" as fundamentally different from
Daniel Ellsberg (born April 7, 1931) is a former United States military analyst who, while employed by the RAND Corporation, precipitated a national political controversy in 1971 when he released the Pentagon Papers, a top-secret Pentagon study of US government decision-making about the Vietnam War, to The New York Times and other newspapers."

I say even the right to FESTIVUS and that silvery Aluminum pole... has been denied. :lol:
05.10.25.BlueFitzmas-X.gif

05.10.25.BlueFitzmas-X.gif

Skoal! :beer:

Cheney stole information from the US Government and passed it to a gossip columnist? Who knew?

You're a fucking idiot. Thank God, I'll never need a bottom feeder like you for a lawyer.

You don't need lawyers

Nope.... I manage, by avoiding reading drivel from the MSM, and digging for facts and using my own contacts and sources... to form my opinions... based on cold, hard facts. Unlike the hysterical idiocy that drips from your posts. The thread is about Manning. Not Cheney. Are you that stupid that you can't focus on a topic without throwing strawmen around?
Are you ignorant enough to have missed Dick's contributions to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Or the amount of money dicks like Dick have earned from other people's blood?

"Ellsberg said he frequently hears people praise his 1971 leak of the Pentagon's secret history of the Vietnam War while condemning the WikiLeaks disclosures.

"The 79-year-old former military analyst rejected that argument, calling Manning a 'brother' who, if he indeed provided the documents to WikiLeaks, committed 'a very admirable act.'

"And he said the government is wrong to pursue criminal charges against Assange, comparing him to New York Times and Washington Post journalists who have published information from classified documents.

"'Anybody who believes Julian Assange can be distinguished from The New York Times ... is on a fool's errand,' Ellsberg said.

"Ellsberg once faced criminal charges over his leak, but they were thrown out by a judge."

Daniel Ellsberg Defends

You don't need lawyers

Are you ignorant enough to have missed Dick's contributions to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Or the amount of money dicks like Dick have earned from other people's blood?

Sounds like you have a seething hatred against Mr. Cheney. SAD.

What do you and Dick have to say to Daniel Ellsberg?

"Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon papers to the New York Times that laid bare the extent of US government duplicity in its claims to be winning the Vietnam war, said Manning was defending the constitution in revealing the truth about the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Soldiers' sworn oath is to defend and support the constitution. Bradley Manning has been defending and supporting our constitution," he said."

Michael Moore campaign

I think there are others that assisted the little "fairy", and they should be in there with him.

I hope he rots there.

I also think this will play into the whole DADT thing, b/c he is gay, and was "harrassed" by other recruits according some news report I had seen a week or so ago. (cant remember who it was, but she was saying he had been picked on b/c he was gay) So therefore he was just "acting out".

:cuckoo:

All of these seem like nothing more than smoke and mirrors to avoid discussing the obvious: our government sucks at keeping secrets and Bradley Manning had a tantrum because he felt identity was more important than service, and he’s also a traitor.

Manning posted online about his unhappiness at having to fetch coffee for his superior officers. Because no other person working their way up the ladder has had to undertake such a humiliating and discriminatory gopher task ever in the history of the workplace or military, I can see how this would motivate him to steal classified information and leak it to a guy looking for a follow up hit to last summer’s “Is That An RPG Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?” </sarcasm>

Obviously, Manning has either led a very sheltered life or never been employed ... just ask anybody who was ever a secretary or other staff person and you'll find out there's a decades long practice of "fetching the coffee" in the history of the workplace. It's not that big of a deal - certainly not big enough to get your skivvies all in a twist.

Stories abound on whether Manning’s frustration at the military stemmed from his being an entitled brat or sexuality and anger at DADT. Don’t you think if the subject of a story railed on about gay issues and dissatisfaction with the military that it might be valid to ask without assuming whether or not his crime was related to DADT? For instance, his Facebook description reads:
“Take me for who I am, or face the consequences!”

Another good reason to keep gays out of the military. If they can't handle simple office routines what the hell would they do on a battlefield under a hail of bullets?

SOURCE

Yep...get pissed off and sell out your country becuase you don't like it.

Some people commit suicide to avoid trial - I'm not resorting to any solutions. What you don't seem to understand is that "Prevention of Injury" confinement is a means of keeping him safe from killing himself so that he can go to trial and have his story heard and/or saving him from whatever his fellow servicemen would do to him for whatever reason they chose. DADT? You better believe it - there could be 100 other servicemen around him and nobody would have seen or heard a damn thing.

With as much outcry and to-do about his confinement being inhumane treatment all I'm saying is if you're so unhappy then get him out of protective custody and give him access to a razor, shiv, or whatever he can use to do himself in before he gets to trial or put him in general population - "honor among thieves" - they may have raped someone, gone AWOL, or whatever - but they won't applaud a jerk who betrayed his country. He knows what he did, he got caught, it's on him. If he had issues of whatever kind he should have gone up the chain of command just like any other soldier.

If Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld showed up doing wrong it would be on them and they would have to face the music because it would be on them - not on Manning. It would not change my mind about Manning in the least.

So you think resistance to wars of aggression that were sold to the US public as "defensive" and "necessary" is somehow a bigger crime than those who lied the country into those wars and those who get rich from mass murder?

Some of you are throwing the word "traitor" at Manning.

What do you call Dick Cheney?

Sir?

Mr. Vice-Presdient.

As to the rest of your left wing drek... piss off.

I think there are others that assisted the little "fairy", and they should be in there with him.

I hope he rots there.

I also think this will play into the whole DADT thing, b/c he is gay, and was "harrassed" by other recruits according some news report I had seen a week or so ago. (cant remember who it was, but she was saying he had been picked on b/c he was gay) So therefore he was just "acting out".

:cuckoo:

Another good reason to keep gays out of the military. If they can't handle simple office routines what the hell would they do on a battlefield under a hail of bullets?

SOURCE

Yep...get pissed off and sell out your country becuase you don't like it.

Some people commit suicide to avoid trial - I'm not resorting to any solutions. What you don't seem to understand is that "Prevention of Injury" confinement is a means of keeping him safe from killing himself so that he can go to trial and have his story heard and/or saving him from whatever his fellow servicemen would do to him for whatever reason they chose. DADT? You better believe it - there could be 100 other servicemen around him and nobody would have seen or heard a damn thing.

With as much outcry and to-do about his confinement being inhumane treatment all I'm saying is if you're so unhappy then get him out of protective custody and give him access to a razor, shiv, or whatever he can use to do himself in before he gets to trial or put him in general population - "honor among thieves" - they may have raped someone, gone AWOL, or whatever - but they won't applaud a jerk who betrayed his country. He knows what he did, he got caught, it's on him. If he had issues of whatever kind he should have gone up the chain of command just like any other soldier.

If Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld showed up doing wrong it would be on them and they would have to face the music because it would be on them - not on Manning. It would not change my mind about Manning in the least.

No I understand very well the reasoning for keeping him in isolation. And I kinda spoke to that in my comments...

And as to Bush and Cheney? Hon? This is where your message becomes muddled...and becomes a part of the WHO GIVES a shit crowd since we weren't speaking of them to begin with...

Clear?

Last edited:
Was Bradley Manning's "betrayal" greater than those who lied about weapons of mass destruction in order to profit from the mass killing of thousands of civilians?

Manning lived up to his oath to defend and support the constitution.

Dick and Dubya didn't.

Who are the traitors?

Forum List

Back