Boycotts and browbeating of Israel: What’s changed since the last Gaza war?

First of all, there WAS a ground invasion. Secondly, air-strikes to "soften up" the enemy is how wars are waged these days, due to technology.

Dropping bombs on a UN Shelter and shelling beaches were acts of Terrorism...

Your reply exemplifies what I said: Narcissistic, Self-Righteous and Criminal...

The UN has no shelters in Gaza but rather "schools" in which Hamas stores their weapons and from which Hamas fires their rockets. For one who claims to have "no use for Hamas' tactics of constant rockets which in turn caused many deaths of their-own civilians" you conveniently ignore that fact in your constant rush to express your hate for Israel. :cool:

Oh wow, the 'ol Sniffer is back to the Joo hate thing...I keep asking her why Joo hate would affect the veracity of my written words?

She has no answer, because there is none...Like the Wicked Witch of the West in Oz she flies off her handle into a bucket of water!

Sniff on, Sniffer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zf8YUOpfKI

This is what Israel always claimed, and Israel has all the right to question the UN for that.

Their is nothing to question. Only silly fools still try to deny UNRWA's complicity in Hamas's attacks on Israel. Interestingly, the UN "Human Rights Council," which, as with its predecessor (the UN Commission on Human Rights), has a track record of rabid anti-Semitism, is set to investigate Israel's actions in the conflict. Of course, the actions of Hamas and their partner-in-crime UNRWA, will be glossed over.

United Nations Human Rights Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dropping bombs on a UN Shelter and shelling beaches were acts of Terrorism...

Your reply exemplifies what I said: Narcissistic, Self-Righteous and Criminal...

The UN has no shelters in Gaza but rather "schools" in which Hamas stores their weapons and from which Hamas fires their rockets. For one who claims to have "no use for Hamas' tactics of constant rockets which in turn caused many deaths of their-own civilians" you conveniently ignore that fact in your constant rush to express your hate for Israel. :cool:

Oh wow, the 'ol Sniffer is back to the Joo hate thing...I keep asking her why Joo hate would affect the veracity of my written words?

She has no answer, because there is none...Like the Wicked Witch of the West in Oz she flies off her handle into a bucket of water!

Sniff on, Sniffer!

I'll accept your non-response as your inability to refute any of the facts in my post. :D

Sniff on, Sniffer!

I'll accept your non-response as your inability to refute any of the facts in my post. :D

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sniff on, Sniffer!

pbel, you refute Sayit's post with some jibberish that makes no sense, and then you indicate that Sayit is the one that's crazy. OK.

pbel, you refute Sayit's post with some jibberish that makes no sense, and then you indicate that Sayit is the one that's crazy. OK.

The point obviously flew over you...Sniffer is the hater, that's why she uses Joo hate as a last resort to rationality...I understand her agony, there is a lot of Jew hate in the world...But it gives her no right to toss it around to derail sound logic with accusations...

gotta go paint...later

Perhaps they should pull the rug out from under their "duly elected gov't" who arrogantly puts them at risk just to score media points with weak-minded liberal types.
Perhaps not waging war with Israel from Gaza is the smarter course.
Perhaps you have noticed the lack of support for Gaza from their brethren on the West Bank. Hopefully you can understand the message other Palestinians are sending to Hamas and the Gazans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/06/w...ws-rare-video-of-rocket-launch-from-gaza.html

Editorial: Hamas, exploiter of kids | Boston Herald

Who told you that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG65yPChs1Y]Palestinians killed in West Bank Gaza solidarity march - YouTube[/ame]

Um ... these guys:

"I have never seen a situation like it, where you have so many Arab states acquiescing in the death and destruction in Gaza and the pummelling of Hamas," the former US diplomat Aaron David Miller, who advised Presidents Clinton and Bush on the Middle East, told the New York Times on 30 July. Their silence, he said, "is deafening".

But their silence isn't the worst part; their complicity is...

Remember: Israel controls only three sides of the strip. Who controls the fourth?

From Egypt to Saudi Arabia, the Arab World Has Abandoned the Palestinians*|*Mehdi Hasan

You are absolutely right, the various conservative Arab Kingdoms of the region have never supported the Palestinians, even in 1948 arab regimes were more interested in getting one over each other than fighting the Zionists. The Arab regimes of today are either bought and paid for (Egypt, Jordan) or have been "neutralised" (Syria, Lebanon) by the USA or Saudi Arabia. But so what? The "Arab spring" showed that such regimes can be overthrown regardless of who bankrolls them. The Arab Street is overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and these regimes are well aware that they ignore the Arab Street at their peril.

Um ... these guys:

"I have never seen a situation like it, where you have so many Arab states acquiescing in the death and destruction in Gaza and the pummelling of Hamas," the former US diplomat Aaron David Miller, who advised Presidents Clinton and Bush on the Middle East, told the New York Times on 30 July. Their silence, he said, "is deafening".

Remember: Israel controls only three sides of the strip. Who controls the fourth?

From Egypt to Saudi Arabia, the Arab World Has Abandoned the Palestinians*|*Mehdi Hasan

You are absolutely right, the various conservative Arab Kingdoms of the region have never supported the Palestinians, even in 1948 arab regimes were more interested in getting one over each other than fighting the Zionists. The Arab regimes of today are either bought and paid for (Egypt, Jordan) or have been "neutralised" (Syria, Lebanon) by the USA or Saudi Arabia. But so what? The "Arab spring" showed that such regimes can be overthrown regardless of who bankrolls them. The Arab Street is overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and these regimes are well aware that they ignore the Arab Street at their peril.

So you admit that TinHorn is just whistling past the graveyard and since the Arab World could support Hamas if they so chose, it makes more sense to apply Occam's Razor ... the Arab World which in the past has been far more supportive of Gaza has had enough of their chapter of the Muslim Brohood and, like Hamas, is willing to sacrifice those hapless "refugees" to make their point.

Perhaps they should pull the rug out from under their "duly elected gov't" who arrogantly puts them at risk just to score media points with weak-minded liberal types.
Perhaps not waging war with Israel from Gaza is the smarter course.
Perhaps you have noticed the lack of support for Gaza from their brethren on the West Bank. Hopefully you can understand the message other Palestinians are sending to Hamas and the Gazans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/06/w...ws-rare-video-of-rocket-launch-from-gaza.html

Editorial: Hamas, exploiter of kids | Boston Herald

Liberal types, lol. Israel targeted a market, bombed a UN school (after receiving 17 warnings) and there's people that have lost entire families. Where I come from we call that indiscriminate bombing. I'm sorry, with all due respect, you can't make excuses and sweep shit like this under the rug, that train has left the station.

Perhaps it has for the weak-minded liberal types but new and irrefutable evidence supports Israel's long-standing claim of Hamas imbedding their launch sites among non-combatants and using numerous UN "schools" as armories. You can cover your eyes and ears and hum Kumbaya but even West Bank Palestinians can no longer support Hamas's use of civilians as cannon fodder. Evidently you can.

270,000 human beings were internally displaced ended up in 90 shelters across Gaza. We have hundreds who were wounded and close to 50 were killed by the UN's last estimates. Most of them left their homes and headed for shelters because of IDF warnings.

I've looked at on-the-ground reporting, IDF statements, and UN statements. The Italian media has even compiled a list of UN school strikes and circumstances of each one. Of all these incidents, the IDF is either "reviewing" them, it looks like one was hit by a Hamas rocket (on-the-ground reporters of both the US and European press dispute this), and that there was some members of Hamas on motorcycles in front of a school.

This entire fiasco is a shit show for Israel.

Last edited:
Kimura, claiming that Obama stopped Israel is irrelevant. Do you really think that Bibi doesn't realize that the world will cause an outcry once Israel starts defending themselves and that Obama will have to put pressure on him publicly. Bibi would have known that the world would react like that and would not have started the operation without the intention of completing it, and that is what he did.

The fact still remains that after a month of conflict the casualty figures in no way even remotely representative of indiscriminate killing considering the operation. You and everyone else can shout all you want but you can't change the reality. You have fallen hands down for Hamas's sick PR tactics, and as I mentioned previously anyone who thinks that Israel are targeting innocent civilians is ignorant on the conflict.

LOL @ Hamas' PR tactics. Where's their press rep on FOX or CNN? Do they have a press kit? I beg your pardon plus your credulity.

I'm not shouting, it's all over the global media, what's transpired in Gaza and the indiscriminate killing of civilians hasn't registered with some people. If it wasn't so tragic, you could do a skit about it. Oh wait, that other self-hating Jew, Jon Stewart, already did.

... But so what? The "Arab spring" showed that such regimes can be overthrown regardless of who bankrolls them. The Arab Street is overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and these regimes are well aware that they ignore the Arab Street at their peril.
The state degradation, as result of those "springs", is known too, of course.

Liberal types, lol. Israel targeted a market, bombed a UN school (after receiving 17 warnings) and there's people that have lost entire families. Where I come from we call that indiscriminate bombing. I'm sorry, with all due respect, you can't make excuses and sweep shit like this under the rug, that train has left the station.

Perhaps it has for the weak-minded liberal types but new and irrefutable evidence supports Israel's long-standing claim of Hamas imbedding their launch sites among non-combatants and using numerous UN "schools" as armories. You can cover your eyes and ears and hum Kumbaya but even West Bank Palestinians can no longer support Hamas's use of civilians as cannon fodder. Evidently you can.

270,000 human beings were internally displaced ended up in 90 shelters across Gaza. We have hundreds of who were wounded and close to 50 were killed by the UN's last estimates. Most of them left their homes and headed for shelters because of IDF warnings.

I've looked at on-the-ground reporting, IDF statements, and UN statements. The Italian media has even compiled a list of UN school strikes and circumstances of each one. Of all these incidents, the IDF is either "reviewing" them, it looks like one was hit by a Hamas rocket (on-the-ground reporters of both the US and European press dispute this), and that there was some members of Hamas on motorcycles in front of a school.

This entire fiasco is a shit show for Israel.
Israel didn't commit any war crime.
When you attack Israelis you will die, launching from UN/civilian facilities is very common terroristic feature and Hamas perfected it, although Israel made all the precautions, there is a crime and there is the punishment, I rather shoot an armed terrorist in a the middle of crowded Palestinians rather then wait for being shot myself or anyone else around me, this is the case.

Kimura, claiming that Obama stopped Israel is irrelevant. Do you really think that Bibi doesn't realize that the world will cause an outcry once Israel starts defending themselves and that Obama will have to put pressure on him publicly. Bibi would have known that the world would react like that and would not have started the operation without the intention of completing it, and that is what he did.

The fact still remains that after a month of conflict the casualty figures in no way even remotely representative of indiscriminate killing considering the operation. You and everyone else can shout all you want but you can't change the reality. You have fallen hands down for Hamas's sick PR tactics, and as I mentioned previously anyone who thinks that Israel are targeting innocent civilians is ignorant on the conflict.

LOL @ Hamas' PR tactics. Where's their press rep on FOX or CNN? Do they have a press kit? I beg your pardon plus your credulity.

I'm not shouting, it's all over the global media, what's transpired in Gaza and the indiscriminate killing of civilians hasn't registered with some people. If it wasn't so tragic, you could do a skit about it. Oh wait, that other self-hating Jew, Jon Stewart, already did.

I saw that Jon Stewart bit as I happen to enjoy watching his show.
His argument was EXACTLY the same as yours...
Who's killing more people?
Plain and simple.
I would also ask him how to react to military personnel who embed themselves within non-military personnel.
The follow up the next night was hilarious as his staff kept popping up from his desk and ridiculing his "logic".

270,000 human beings were internally displaced ended up in 90 shelters across Gaza. We have hundreds of who were wounded and close to 50 were killed by the UN's last estimates. Most of them left their homes and headed for shelters because of IDF warnings. I've looked at on-the-ground reporting, IDF statements, and UN statements. The Italian media has even compiled a list of UN school strikes and circumstances of each one. Of all these incidents, the IDF is either "reviewing" them, it looks like one was hit by a Hamas rocket (on-the-ground reporters of both the US and European press dispute this), and that there was some members of Hamas on motorcycles in front of a school. This entire fiasco is a shit show for Israel.
Palistanian occupational folklore?

Um ... these guys:

So you admit that TinHorn is just whistling past the graveyard and since the Arab World could support Hamas if they so chose, it makes more sense to apply Occam's Razor ... the Arab World which in the past has been far more supportive of Gaza has had enough of their chapter of the Muslim Brohood and, like Hamas, is willing to sacrifice those hapless "refugees" to make their point.

The Egyptian Government didn't attack the Zionist Israeli embassy in Cairo, the Street did. The Jordanian Government signed a peace treaty with the Zionists, didn't stop Zionist Israeli Tourists being attacked by ordinary Jordanian citizens.

Governments can change or be made to change; its the Arab version of democracy, and it is ultimately far more effective than the corrupt Western version. In the West if you are an unpopular polititian you just get voted out. In the Arab world, you risk death. Maybe that's something we could adopt in the West; probably get much better quality polititians running for office. :D

What the hell does them being on the news have to do with anything? If you think that is what I mean when I say they manipulate the press then you are clueless.

And because the media blame Israel for everything and shoe emotive pictures, DOESN'T prove that Israel are killing civilians indiscriminately. I showed you the figures that show anyone would half a brain, which you obviously do not have can are not representative of indiscriminate killings.

What prove do you have that Israel are purposely targeting innocent civilians?

Do you really think that the current death toll is representative of a country who is indiscriminately bombing one of the most densely populated on earth for over a month?

On top of this, the current death toll is reported as if all of the casualties are innocent civilians by some of you when we all know that it is not the case, particularly when you examine the figures and it's fair to assume that the figures given by the Palestinian authorities are exaggerated as they have done this is in the past.

Too many people live in an idealistic world where wars are fought and people don't die more on one side than the other, otherwise they are killing indiscriminately. A world where they believe Hamas are nice people who wouldn't use their innocent civilians deaths for PR purposes because they are such nice and caring people, a world where if Israel would give land to the Palestinians and Hamas will then abandon its goal of wiping every Jewish person of the planet. Well...you need to wake up and come back to reality. We all want that kind of world but it ain't going to f*****g happen.

Last edited:
Israel didn't commit any war crime.

That's up to investigators more qualified than you or I to investigate.

When you attack Israelis you will die, launching from UN/civilian facilities is very common terroristic feature and Hamas perfected it, although Israel made all the precautions, there is a crime and there is the punishment, I rather shoot an armed terrorist in a the middle of crowded Palestinians rather then wait for being shot myself or anyone else around me, this is the case.

Translation: if the IDF targets civilians so be it.....it's their fault they got themselves killed. Thanks for clearing that up, at least now I have an idea where you're coming from.

What the hell does them being on the news have to do with anything? If you think that is what I mean when I say they manipulate the press then you are clueless.

Yeah, they clearly have a massive press manipulation operation here in the US. People clearly are incapable of discerning legitimate self-defense from indiscriminate targeting of civilians.

And because the media blame Israel for everything and shoe emotive pictures, DOESN'T prove that Israel are killing civilians indiscriminately. I showed you the figures that show anyone would half a brain, which you obviously do not have can are not representative of indiscriminate killings.

Please provide me with an example of the media blaming Israel for everything? In point of fact, at least in the US, some news outlets have been editorializing their pro-Israeli bias.

What prove do you have that Israel are purposely targeting innocent civilians?

Are you serious?

Do you really think that the current death toll is representative of a country who is indiscriminately bombing one of the most densely populated on earth for over a month?

On top of this, the current death toll is reported as if all of the casualties are innocent civilians by some of you when we all know that it is not the case, particularly when you examine the figures and it's fair to assume that the figures given by the Palestinian authorities are exaggerated as they have done this is in the past.

Too many people live in an idealistic world where wars are fought and people don't die more on one side than the other, otherwise they are killing indiscriminately. A world where they believe Hamas are nice people who wouldn't use their innocent civilians deaths for PR purposes because they are such nice and caring people, a world where if Israel would give land to the Palestinians and Hamas will then abandon its goal of wiping every Jewish person of the planet. Well...you need to wake up and come back to reality. We all want that kind of world but it ain't going to f*****g happen.

UN officials and human rights organizations have described Israeli attacks of civilian targets as repeated violations of the rules of war.

The IDF leveled entire fucking neighborhoods, with around 30K damaged buildings, 10K destroyed houses, and 1300 dead civilians, all data provided by the UN. The IDF directly bombed 6 schools under UN control that were giving shelter to the very refugees the IDF told to leave their jomes. The end result was around 45-50 dead and more than 300 wounded.

This has been filed under the you-can't-make-this-shit-up folder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back