Boycotts and browbeating of Israel: What’s changed since the last Gaza war?

Hundreds of young American Jews arrive in Israel on chartered flight to begin national service in midst of Gaza conflict
215 Americans and Canadians land in Israel, planning to join the army
American Jews arrive in Israel to join army in midst of Gaza conflict | Mail Online

Not enough killing done yet, these nice jewish girls want to get in on the action. Instead of volunteering at hospitals , no the want to fight. No different than American and British and French joining ISIS. Its unbelievable. They are young and stupid like I was when I joined the US Army Guards, I wised up though, I hope they do as well.

Good for them. They have gone there to defend their homeland.

Americans have volunteered to defend foreign countries since The Flying Tigers in 1941, but their homeland remained the US. They are going to defend the Israeli's homeland ... an honorable thing to do.

Not when their homeland is not in danger. No different than the men joining ISIS.

Last edited:
Good for them. They have gone there to defend their homeland.

Americans have volunteered to defend foreign countries since The Flying Tigers in 1941, but their homeland remained the US. They are going to defend the Israeli's homeland ... an honorable thing to do.

Not when their homeland is not in danger. No different than the men joining ISIS.

The USA isn't in danger. And once again, they are immigrating to Israel.

Israel is not in danger unless they are planning another false flag. That's good they are immigrating there, no problem with that. Sounds more like they are going to go there to fight.

Israel is not in danger unless they are planning another false flag. That's good they are immigrating there, no problem with that. Sounds more like they are going to go there to fight.

Israel is in constant danger from iran and syria

Right. That's why they have been attacking you, not. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone. Its all propaganda, made up, to give credence to attack them.

Right. That's why they have been attacking you, not. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone. Its all propaganda, made up, to give credence to attack them.
Drivel?

. The tunnels are illegal and should be treated as war crimes.
What makes a tunnel illegal?
They have a War to Win!

Same reason tunnels from Mexico to the US are illegal. You don't trespass, commit crimes, enter in an unauthorized manner.
Tunnels to break into banks. Tunnels under your neighbors back yard. Tunnels under road or building to plant bombs. Tunnels to escape jail.
Except for utilities, which are built to regulation and safety standards, most tunnels dug without plans and permits are illegal.
Countries have form of legal entry to their land. Tunneling into the country without their knowledge and permission is illegal.
1700 tunnels into Egypt and Israel are all illegal. Material used to build the tunnels was smuggled or stolen. Labor in some cases was carried out by children. The tunnels have in some cases killed the makers or smugglers inside the tunnels.
There is not legal justification for the tunnels out of gaza.

. The tunnels are illegal and should be treated as war crimes.
They have a War to Win!

Same reason tunnels from Mexico to the US are illegal. You don't trespass, commit crimes, enter in an unauthorized manner.
Tunnels to break into banks. Tunnels under your neighbors back yard. Tunnels under road or building to plant bombs. Tunnels to escape jail.
Except for utilities, which are built to regulation and safety standards, most tunnels dug without plans and permits are illegal.
Countries have form of legal entry to their land. Tunneling into the country without their knowledge and permission is illegal.
1700 tunnels into Egypt and Israel are all illegal. Material used to build the tunnels was smuggled or stolen. Labor in some cases was carried out by children. The tunnels have in some cases killed the makers or smugglers inside the tunnels.

If I were fenced in I'd tunnel out. How would you like to live in an outdoor prison, and with a warden who says what goes in and what goes out, from Land they owned before the Jews arrived. Are you out of your mind? The Zionist government is suppose to be so very high tech and from what I have read you are, I see it all the time, reading about your companies. Why are you not able to go in and get rid of Hamas without killing the children and innocent people. Why can't you figure it out. Its been going on for years. You should of made friends with them, and don't tell me you tried really hard, as you didn't. You did not go there to live among the Palestinians , you went there to build a state. I know there were other places in consideration which probably would of been better. Please do not use this is your homeland if that was the case you would of never left. There is some speculation that the Palestinians are the real Jews of old and there when Rome took over. You need to befriend then and live among them, as Jews here do.

Last edited:
You would dig a tunnel to the enemy direction? oh right!

Can you tell us which direction there was no enemy? Was that from your paid script or did you improvise that brilliant reply?
yeah sure justify 40 tunnels from Gaza to town centers nearby kindergartners ..Hamas themselves said they intend to use the tunnels against Israelis but I have no idea why Egypt considered an enemy ..anyway how much YOU get paid for this bullshitting and time wasting Mr. Pbell? I think you next statement would be ISIS beheading and raping is completely legitimate.. I won't be surprised to find you strapped to bed because you type of stupidity is dangerous.

You would dig a tunnel to the enemy direction? oh right!

Can you tell us which direction there was no enemy? Was that from your paid script or did you improvise that brilliant reply?
yeah sure justify 40 tunnels from Gaza to town centers nearby kindergartners ..Hamas themselves said they intend to use the tunnels against Israelis but I have no idea why Egypt considered an enemy ..anyway how much YOU get paid for this bullshitting and time wasting Mr. Pbell? I think you next statement would be ISIS beheading and raping is completely legitimate.. I won't be surprised to find you strapped to bed because you type of stupidity is dangerous.
[/COLOR]I was answering your stupid answer of tunneling out of an encircling blockade...You should give back Israel the Shekels they pay you to post!

[/COLOR]I was answering your stupid answer of tunneling out of an encircling blockade...You should give back Israel the Shekels they pay you to post!

So did I, but you should give your brain to Allah because he definitely gave you a disfunctional one!!

So did I, but you should give your brain to Allah because he definitely gave you a disfunctional one!!

Well then stop braying like a jackass and answer the question, which way do you tunnel out of an encircled blockade?

Well then stop braying like a jackass and answer the question, which way do you tunnel out of an encircled blockade?

Egypt, the opposite side of Israel, Sinai Peninsula is where all of the smuggling to Gaza..not Israel..and last time I checked there was 40+ tunnels leading to ISRAEL CIVILIAN CENTERS..and no - there is no encircled blockade - only a partially blockade.

Last edited:

Egypt, the opposite side of Israel, Sinai Peninsula is where all of the smuggling to Gaza..not Israel..and last time I checked there was 40+ tunnels leading to ISRAEL CIVILIAN CENTERS

Egypt has coordinated the blockade with Israel, otherwise they would not need to tunnel.

They have a War to Win!

If I were fenced in I'd tunnel out. How would you like to live in an outdoor prison, and with a warden who says what goes in and what goes out, from Land they owned before the Jews arrived. Are you out of your mind? The Zionist government is suppose to be so very high tech and from what I have read you are, I see it all the time, reading about your companies. Why are you not able to go in and get rid of Hamas without killing the children and innocent people. Why can't you figure it out. Its been going on for years. You should of made friends with them, and don't tell me you tried really hard, as you didn't. You did not go there to live among the Palestinians , you went there to build a state. I know there were other places in consideration which probably would of been better. Please do not use this is your homeland if that was the case you would of never left. There is some speculation that the Palestinians are the real Jews of old and there when Rome took over. You need to befriend then and live among them, as Jews here do.

You know what Jews did in ghettos for almost 2,000 years?
They grew from within by dealing with what they had.
They built towns with schools and conducted commerce.
They didn't attacks their oppressors.
Their oppressors quickly started to trust them and allowed them access to business outside their ghetto towns.

Of course, they weren't inundated from the age of 1 with Sesame Street - "Kill The Infidels Edition".

Egypt, the opposite side of Israel, Sinai Peninsula is where all of the smuggling to Gaza..not Israel..and last time I checked there was 40+ tunnels leading to ISRAEL CIVILIAN CENTERS

Egypt has coordinated the blockade with Israel, otherwise they would not need to tunnel.
Your epidemic logic..
The smuggling rate of weapons is massive, that's a two way type of tunnel - you can go outside the same way rockets are going inside!
And Rafah wasn't closed back on 2006, and not even before.
Gaza?Egypt border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rafah crossing reopened after 4 days of Hamas-Egypt rift
Egypt reopens border with Gaza - CNN.com
Aaaand this is why Egypt-US closed Rafah, the Egyptians are deeply insulted comparing to Israel don't you think?
Witnesses: Hamas militants blow up borders with Egypt_English_Xinhua

Forum List

Back