Boycotts and browbeating of Israel: What’s changed since the last Gaza war?

Hundreds of young American Jews arrive in Israel on chartered flight to begin national service in midst of Gaza conflict
215 Americans and Canadians land in Israel, planning to join the army
American Jews arrive in Israel to join army in midst of Gaza conflict | Mail Online

Not enough killing done yet, these nice jewish girls want to get in on the action. Instead of volunteering at hospitals , no the want to fight. No different than American and British and French joining ISIS. Its unbelievable. They are young and stupid like I was when I joined the US Army Guards, I wised up though, I hope they do as well.

Do you know what National Service is, or are you that brainwashed that you cant see what you are being told to post. The killing will stop once the Palestinians put aside violence, terrorism and belligerence and agree to talks as commanded by INTERNATIONAL LAW

By the way, I was looking over Likud's platform for shits and giggles. People keep mentioning the Hamas charter which was written over two decades ago. The Likud platform basically rejects a sovereign Palestinian state.

I'd like some of the Likud nuthuggers on the forum to address this.

Here:

YNetNews - Likud

Well, the Hamas nuthuggers on this Board, like Tinmore and Sherri, reject a sovereign State of Israel, in any size or form.

They aren't shot callers in Hamas.

2584354-0914811680-tumbl.jpg

By the way, I was looking over Likud's platform for shits and giggles. People keep mentioning the Hamas charter which was written over two decades ago. The Likud platform basically rejects a sovereign Palestinian state.

Here:

YNetNews - Likud

Malachi 3 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

Must have been nice visiting your relatives in Tel Aviv whilst S'derot was playing catch with ketusha rockets.
I hate those Likud nuthuggers.
The ones who invest in agriculture, technology, the arts, medicine.
They're just as dumb fuck psycho as the Azans.

Yeah.

That's up to investigators more qualified than you or I to investigate.

Translation: if the IDF targets civilians so be it.....it's their fault they got themselves killed. Thanks for clearing that up, at least now I have an idea where you're coming from.

Daniel isn't a spoiled, pampered American Jew. He's living in Israel and is a target. Therefore, his perspective is alot different from yours. I hope that you're thanking your lucky stars that you are living as a free Jew in this great country of ours.

You don't know anything about me. Now go play blindfolded preferably around some oncoming traffic.

I know that you're a traitor to your people.

Here:

YNetNews - Likud

Malachi 3 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

Must have been nice visiting your relatives in Tel Aviv whilst S'derot was playing catch with ketusha rockets.
I hate those Likud nuthuggers.
The ones who invest in agriculture, technology, the arts, medicine.
They're just as dumb fuck psycho as the Azans.

Yeah.

tl;dr

I haven't read any part of the Tanakh since Hebrew school.

Last edited:
Daniel isn't a spoiled, pampered American Jew. He's living in Israel and is a target. Therefore, his perspective is alot different from yours. I hope that you're thanking your lucky stars that you are living as a free Jew in this great country of ours.

You don't know anything about me. Now go play blindfolded preferably around some oncoming traffic.

Last time I checked, I had a US passport.

Hundreds of young American Jews arrive in Israel on chartered flight to begin national service in midst of Gaza conflict
American Jews arrive in Israel to join army in midst of Gaza conflict | Mail Online

Not enough killing done yet, these nice jewish girls want to get in on the action. Instead of volunteering at hospitals , no the want to fight. No different than American and British and French joining ISIS. Its unbelievable. They are young and stupid like I was when I joined the US Army Guards, I wised up though, I hope they do as well.

Good for them. They have gone there to defend their homeland.

Americans have volunteered to defend foreign countries since The Flying Tigers in 1941, but their homeland remained the US. They are going to defend the Israeli's homeland ... an honorable thing to do.

Americans have volunteered to defend foreign countries since The Flying Tigers in 1941, but their homeland remained the US. They are going to defend the Israeli's homeland ... an honorable thing to do.

Actually, those lone soldiers from the United States may be in violation of the Neutrality Act. It's a legal gray area, just like the Logan Act, which depends on the political will to enforce it. That's how those KKK pricks ended up in prison in the 1980s over the failed invasion of Dominica.

Last edited:

Actually, those lone soldiers from the United States may be in violation of the Neutrality Act. That's how those KKK pricks end up in prison in the 1980s over the failed invasion of Dominica.

Except, they're not in violation of anything.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Actually, those lone soldiers from the United States may be in violation of the Neutrality Act. That's how those KKK pricks end up in prison in the 1980s over the failed invasion of Dominica.

Thanks Mr. Legal Expert, that was a brilliant analysis.

Those American Jews are immigrating to Israel to live. It's not like they're just volunteering.

Those American Jews are immigrating to Israel to live. It's not like they're just volunteering.

It's all fine and dandy if they want to make aliyah but it's a gray area from the perspective of US law.

Well, I love this country too. But just remember that the Jews of Germany preferred to be called "Germans of the Mosaic persuasion". They showed the Nazis their Iron Crosses and medals from the First World War as they were being pushed into the cattle-cars.

Well, I love this country too. But just remember that the Jews of Germany preferred to be called "Germans of the Mosaic persuasion". They showed the Nazis their Iron Crosses and medals from the First World War as they were being pushed into the cattle-cars.

We're talking about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

You killed the thread, Godwin's Law just kicked in. :eusa_clap:

images

Last edited:
As we are finding out the looney left and white supremacists are starting to fall back on LIBEL now that the evidence of Palestinian war crimes and crimes against humanity are being proven every day.

See here

Stories From The Battlefield: Hamas Tunnels Used To Target Israel's Kindergartens | The Daily Caller

Explosives were particularly placed underneath kindergartens to make certain that these “institutions” would be the first struck, even before any thing else.

targeting children is not allowed and for this one act alone hamas should be dragged kicking and screaming before the Hague and tried under Humanitarian law.

Tunnels-to-kindergartens propaganda Netanyahu peddled to NYT and CNN is exploded by Israeli news site

One of the most important strikes in the propaganda war for Israel in the last month was dealt by the New York Times and CNN when they ran long pieces giving credence to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s claim that Hamas was building tunnels out of Gaza aimed at kindergartens in nearby kibbutzes.

Back on July 22, Netanyahu asserted– on the basis of this cartoon drawing he tweeted– that the tunnels were aimed at Israeli kindergartens.
BtJfjctCEAIvEfG-1-580x580.png

In fact (and as we reported), the only Israelis attacked from the tunnels were Israeli soldiers. But a week after Netanyahu’s statement, both the Times and CNN took the prime minister’s claim at face value. The Times’s piece, “Tunnels Lead Right to Heart of Israeli Fear” gave priority to rumors over actual information, and reported that “one tunnel was found over the weekend” in Kibbutz Be’eri. The piece quoted a resident of the kibbutz saying,

“The tunnels, it’s game-changing. We can’t do anything if the terrorists will come to our kindergarten. The tunnels, it’s very surprising, it can hit you don’t know where.”

Now it turns out no tunnel was found in Kibbutz Be’eri.

The Israeli site +972 has blown that propaganda completely out of the water. A well-researched article in Hebrew that it translated from an educational worker near Gaza states that the tunnels do not appear to be targeted at civilians and they come out more than a mile from any kibbutz, let alone the kindergartens.

In short, the tunnels fear was hysteria, drummed up by the Israeli government to heighten war fever, and then purveyed by the New York Times and CNN.

The piece at +972 — which is headlined in part, “In reality, every tunnel so far has been used against military targets alone” — was published in Hebrew on “Local Call,” and written by Emanual Yelin, who lives in Be’er Sheva and is said to work near the Gaza border. Yelin is a full-on Israeli patriot, but he has no truck with the lies and propaganda disseminated around the tunnels.
'New York Times' tunnels fantasy is exploded by Israeli site, 972

Kibbutz Be’eri is nearly three miles from the Gaza border, according to Google Maps. Now the +972 report documents that the tunnel openings were within half a kilometer of the Gaza border– at least 2 miles away from Kibbutz Be’eri.

Kibbutz Ein Hashlosha, is 2.5 kilometers away from the Gaza border. Kibbutz Sufa, only 4 kilometers away from the Gaza. Kibbutz Be'eri is 8 kilometers from Gaza.
The tunnels were too far into Israel and too close to the communities. At it's narrowest, Israel is only 15 kilometers wide.
There should be "NO" tunnels!
1,700 tunnels that hamas has dug so far and likely more yet to be found. 13 were just destroyed by Egypt and more than 30 destroyed by Israel. Tunnels came some 6 kilometers into Israel. A lot of homes, schools and hospitals could have used those building materials. Money and labor could have been better used elsewhere.
One inch beyond the border fence is too far into Israel. The tunnels are illegal and should be treated as war crimes.
Every rocket and mortar should be a war crime. Every use of civilian or NGO as shelter for rockets or area from which rockets are launched should be a war crime. Every time a gazan fired from behind children at Israelis should be a war crime. Every "work accident" that kills gazans should be a war crime..........................
I'd start slicing parts inch for inch of the tunnels and a joint for each war crime, but fortunately it is not up to to me. Unfortunately I don't know what else would leave enough of an impression or threat to deter hamas. Egypt has disbanded the MB and the PA should do the same for hamas.

Feel free to challenge their return if you like (and if they choose to return). :cool:

very honourable [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION], so when are you going to walk the walk and join?

As was yours: "may be in violation of the Neutrality Act"

Pure genius

Forum List

Back