BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT

Popular according to whom? Never heard of them, but now that I know..yeah.I would refuse to do business with them if I ever ran across such a place.

Popular according to whom? Never heard of them, but now that I know..yeah.I would refuse to do business with them if I ever ran across such a place.

They're a big franchise. I have not been to one since 2001.

Looks like it was an honest mistake and they tried to make it right. Pretty dumb though.

Why write something like this in such inflammatory terms? Why always try to stir up right v left? Why not approach it as something that needed to be explained and changed?

Wow. Look at the home page of that site. Its just another hate site. If anyone should be boycotted, its that nasty site.

In a just and righteous world the media would focus on the bigotry and Americans would be free to choose whether or not to deal with a restaurant that is bigoted against Veterans. The problem is that the liberal media has taken sides against the United States and the U.S. Veteran during republican administrations and either justifies or ignores the problem..

Despite what you think, life will go on.

Not sure of how many locations they have. There are 2-3 in So. Cal, one in Denver...not sure of others.

Yup, life will go on....too bad we can't same the same for Dave and Busters.
This will affect them not at all. The story is worthy of an I got french fries but wanted onion rings. A true nothing burger.

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol

Not sure of how many locations they have. There are 2-3 in So. Cal, one in Denver...not sure of others.

This will affect them not at all. The story is worthy of an I got french fries but wanted onion rings. A true nothing burger.

You bet, they wish. It may not be reported in the new but they will be feeling it in the pocket book. If there's one thing you don't do it's screw with the military.

You bet, they wish. It may not be reported in the new but they will be feeling it in the pocket book. If there's one thing you don't do it's screw with the military.
They won't notice a thing. A non-story if ever there was one.

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol

I do feel business should have the right to refuse service, but that wasn't what happened. If they did refuse service to military people for the same reason...the outcome would be the same.

Ooh...

lol
They should. And every conservative that says that also believes that the public will respond accordingly and the business will thrive or fail based on it position.

Try again loser

Ooh...

lol

Well yabut, that's only wedding cakes and gays.

Looking at that story, and looking at the what they were wearing, I can see this happening. One of the links I posted said the group is well known. I've never heard of them. Other posters have heard of the restaurant. Not me. For whatever that's worth.

But they ARE trying to make it right. I think that's worth something.

Ooh...

lol

I do feel business should have the right to refuse service, but that wasn't what happened. If they did refuse service to military people for the same reason...the outcome would be the same.

But they didn't refuse service to "vets".

They refused service to some big, tough looking, possible gang members.

Acts like a gang, looks like a gang.

10462932_1012561192087932_5081301367809509840_n.jpg

Acts like a gang, looks like a gang.

10462932_1012561192087932_5081301367809509840_n.jpg
Looks like a bunch of middle aged men reliving their childhood to me.

Why so scared pussy?

Easy for you to be brave from the comfort of your barca lounger. But, that shoot out wasn't that long ago and "gangs" that look like that are usually armed. Only a fool wouldn't take another look at a bunch like that.

Forum List

Back